Thank you user.

Thanks for that!!

Thanks for your hard work OP.

/end
DL coming soon

DL sendspace.com/file/mbph9q

See you next month.

Double thanks user, see next month.

I'm glad Barnaby began to work on moving forward. The poor guy suffered form betrayal and mind fuckery for about twenty years. Batman had Alfred and money, Bunny lost most of his parents' invention royalties due to Maverick's mismanagement.

I can't read moon runes, OP

Why do you tease me

I'm only the raw provider. You wouldn't want to read my ESL basic Japanese skills "translation".

Go here for translations bato.to/comic/_/comics/tiger-bunny-ueda-hiroshi-r6689

Does Pepsi girl have a chance with Kotetsu in the mango? I only watched the animu.

nope.

>Has it dawned on you yet? Let me spell it out: It is you who is the moron here.
My sides. Rekt

He's moved on excellently, in fact. The novel showed both his and Kotetsu's perspective and Bunny is actually the more stable of the two now. His naturally driven and arrogant personality makes him resilient as fuck.

Thanks, OP.

EDGE OF HERO

>Ivan shedding a tear because he finally has a fansite
I love this

The fansite has been online for a while (at least since last chapter). He's happy that his fans used the website to organize help for the heroes.
>It's our turn to help the heroes.

Oh, I missed last month's.

sendspace.com/file/f70r7m

Did we ever get full translation of both novels? I only got the pastebin excerpts shared here.

I think the pastebins are all we've got. At least I can't remember seeing a full translation.

Any news on the new short?

Sadly none so far, but I haven't been following the Japanese part of twitter recently.

Do paste info here if you do see it user, I don't know Japanese.
What do you like best about the show?

The characters - all of them except Maverick

Ilove the character interactions most, they are all very realistic.
I would lose respect for Kotetsu if he hit on a girl around his daughters age, but he is so kind and mentoring to the kids. He pretty much has a multi gender harem at this point but none of them are trying to jump him like in other shit shows.

>multigender harem
U wot? Aside from Bunny, he generally barely remembers the others exist.

He does not notice them but they all love him in a platonic way, it was a joke user. Chill out.
Harem protags are known to be oblivious to people crushing on them, I even wrote that none of them are trying to jump him so it is more realistic and not like a shitty harem. get it now?

Forgot to add that he talks with them in the manga.
Maverick got roasted in both this world and the next for burning bunny's folks, feels good to know karma caught up with him.

IIRC the translatorfag went full wageslave, so he had to drop it.

Oh, too bad; but a guy's gotta eat so good for him.
Hope someone else with free time and interest picks it up; the side materials for this how are great.

Meant to write show dammit.

He's resurfaced on /vg/ lately, so who knows, he might pick it up again.

Ask em for us if you care to user, thanks for the reply.

Thanks user.

>that detail
Is this the return of Sader?

If I didn't know better I'd say these are some cheap Chinese bootleg figures.

What is this lazy shit? Even Happy Meal toys have more detail.

These beautiful pieces can be yours for the low price of 7600 Yen. Get them now before they are SOLD OUT.
cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-203953

>implying they weren't made by some Chinese slaves anyway

Keith you beautiful man

Gonna dump a few pages from that Love Is The Reward For Love chapter. It's pretty illuminating.

Kotetsu promised he'd be home for Christmas, kept messing up, ended up late to boot. Muramasa came to pick him up himself.

Kotetsu's wishy-washiness rears its ugly head again. Barnaby is not amused.

Thanks user.
Are you translating and cleaning this yourself? I can only find dull gray looking raws of this chapter.

Yeah. Don't know shit about typesetting or cleaning though, so it looks pretty crappy.

It looks good. I like the way you are doing it, it's just fine.

Looks like Kotetsu should get ready to receive bootcamp tier discipline for the rest of his life. Both from his kid and from his partner.

But he's just fine with it. Dude's matured a great deal and he does listen to them.

It's really heart-warming that these three care about each other so much. Bunny is a very sweet guy.
Kotetsu is also doing his best.

There's also a nice contrast between how depressed and directionless he was in the flashback vs. the content, genuinely motivated guy he's now.

The old man's growing more mature and more good looking as well.
Pre-episode 1 Kotetsu and post rising Kotetsu are both so distinctively different in their approach to life. I'm happy that he and Bunny were able to help, heal and improve each other's lives.