Jews want you to spend as much money as possible buying toilet paper

>jews want you to spend as much money as possible buying toilet paper
>save money by buying plentiful and comfortable paper towels instead

I've been cutting my rolls of paper towels in half and using them as toilet paper for years and never have had to call a plumber.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMmrWa3xlBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>too cheap to buy toilet paper
You sure you aren't the Jew here OP?

These block the pipes as they don’t break down quickly enough.

They are also more expensive and thicker, therefore less per roll, even if halved.

I buy mine at cosco, 15 bucks of tp lasts like 2 months.

followed your advice
my ass smells like ragu

Slide thread, move along

the cottonelle jew is out in force tonight

if yo wanna go full russian commie you can use pages from books and newspapers to wipe your ass

the trick is to soften it before usage by vigorously rubbing it against itself

>not saving money and wiping your ass only on free commercials that keeps coming on your mail

I don't think you even tried, user.

But paper towel is not smooth on my bunghole

hows the ole sewer system working?

paper towels are more expensive though, at least here

Fuck off snow back, charmin or bust

There's one brand that is extra soft and doesn't have the cheapo brand paper feel, but I forget the name.

But here's the beauty of the paper towels - you can wet them and they won't crumble apart like standard toilet paper.

It's like getting paper towels and baby wipes for the same price.

just wipe your ass every-other time

>not owning a bidet

It's like you want a wet arsehole, Pierre.

Eat a proper natural diet of high fiber leafy vegetables and you don't even need toilet paper because your stools will come out in one piece and not cling to your anus.

Toilet paper only became a thing after processed foods were invented.

Use.A.Bidet.You.Uncultered.Swine.

why do canadians smell their own asses?

Just hop in the shower you cunts.

>not taking a dump directly into your chicken coop, forcing the chickens to eat your poop and then eating the chickens, essentially getting free meat from your poop

This is why you guys are poor.

Use your hand, pussy.

>be NEET
>shit
>hop in shower because you're always home
>always clean because shit 3 times a day
>$0 on toilet paper jew

wagecucks lose again

dont do drugs kids

>you can wet them and they won't crumble apart like standard toilet paper
It's supposed to crumble. Fags like you cause this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=KMmrWa3xlBU

using the porcelain jew

>you can get super soft luxus paper towels

that activity along with flushing oil down the sink costs the state millions a year

Or you could be saving even more money if you didn't wipe and instead washed your ass with a shower instead.

you are doing it wrong

>not just wiping few times with most expensive paper around them washing your ass

You know I'm right

>Angel

your septic tank must be fucking clogged to hell and back.

>Amershits literally have designated shitting tanks

THE FUCKING STATE OF THE POO-NITED STATES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't use toilet paper. I make poopies and then wash ass in the sink or shower then pat dry.

is that you Mohammad?

Wow you're all gross as fuck.
>not wiping a couple of times to get the majority of shit off then dunking your ass in the bath tub to wash it off
The only thing america is missing are bidets.

OI M8 BINNAT POST AND GO WIPE YOUR STAY-IN FUGEES ARSE

Am I the only person in this thread that just buys some toilet paper and uses it like a normal fucking person? I hope you guys know that doing anything other than using toilet paper is fucking weird and uncommon.
>yeah but I do this!
>you idiots, you have to do this
>fucking nasty just do this
There's no fucking need to complicate it what the fuck? Just fucking wipe and be on your way my fucking god. If the sanitation of toilet paper is such a problem to you then switch to baby wipes

I've never seen a more useless fucking thread, everybody stop posting in it

>that low waterflow
Those who will never experience the joy of Niagara falls on their butt should just an hero.

Water bill

>NEETs actually paying bills

Once you start using wet wipes, you never go back. I used them for camping at the start and realized they were much more effective than toilet paper. Now my ass is not bloody and raw every day.

Wet wipes also get all the shit gone. I am now disgusted to have to take a shit while in a public place, that only has toilet paper. I come home to take the follow-up wipe with a wet wipe and see all the shit that was missed. Pretty disgusting.

I steal mine. McDonalds, pubs, train station toilets. I have my backpack with me and I take entire rolls.

This. Baby wipes master race!

Underrated post

fpbp

If they jew you, you jew them right back, user.

Virgin toilet paper, Chad bogroll.

This, moist arsewad is patrician tier. Leaves your spincter lemony fresh

>go out into garden
>use trowel to dig small hole
>shit directly into hole
>replace initially disturbed dirt
>wipe with corn cob from previous harvest
>free fertilizer for new corn harvest

Fucking get with it guys

>Current year
>Still using the tissue Jew
>Not cleaning your ass off by scraping it out onto a tree like our ancestors did

I like your post more than I should
that said, only amateurs use toilet paper like you. The proper technique involves wiping your ass with the whole roll at once and letting it disintegrate in your city's public pool

goy knows, shut it down

>2017
>scraping with paper, or touching ass with your hands when cleaning it

Bidet and squatty potty master race. My shits are comfortable and my asshole is always clean. Made in the USA

Forgot pic

DONT DO THIS IT CREATES MUSTARD GAS

I also do this. Toilet paper is for plebs paper towels are the patricians choice.

Slide thread. Sage goes in all fields. Anyone who posts after this is a nigger.

Made in Australia.

Confirmed. Do not feed the paper juden.

>gets his shit shot up his shirt and pants

Hans, it is not a mouthwash.

So how does it clean the shut off your anus?

You clean your asshole from the inside??? Germans...
How deep?

>when OP is actually a plumber drumming up business by posing as a jew

This.

I don't own a bidet but I'll just hop in the shower and spray my arsehole.

Imagine sticking your hand in dogshit and using a paper towel to wipe it off and then going about your day.

>save money
>MUH AGORAS!! AFTER A YEAR I GET THE 1 SHEKEL, FINNALY!!

>How to get Cholera:the post

This is some next level shit posting.
Also it's racist towards the Indians

or just buy a bidet

Aren't paper towels more expensive?

>bidet attachment for $30 under toilet seat
>pat dry with paper
Wa la, the cleanest you'll be aside from outright showering with soap. Using dry paper is utterly barbaric. Imagine washing your hands with dry paper and calling it a day.

I would reconsider user. Toilet paper is soecifically designed to break apart. This matters because when theres a clogged drain somewhere it will simply break apart with minimal force (like pressure applied by a plunger).
Unless you want to pay the plumber jew id start using tp again or you could judt use your hand like a poo.

paper towels are more expensive. what are you talking about?

if you really want to save money stop buying paper towels altogether and use a rag made from an old shirt that you clean

Stopping in here again to say that I still don't know what the fuck you guys are going on about. I just use toilet paper while treating myself to baby wipes every so often and I literally spread my cheeks apart sometimes in the mirror to check how clean I am down there and it's fucking fine

All of you talking about hopping in the shower after you shit are blowing me away. You seriously do that? Every day, every time you shit? That sounds fucking hysterical, do you know how unnecessary that is?

jesus dude a costco pack of TP lasts me a year and I only poop at home

Just shit on works time, browse Sup Forums and jew them out of tp

If you like going out to eat and get chicken wings or something messy and they give you moist towelettes, save them and wipe up.

falling for the toilet Jew.

Would you prefer that martini stirred, sir?

this takes canadian plumber posting to an entirely new level. fuck this scam I see your game OP

>buying the jewish paper
Just synchronize the shit time right before taking a shower.

I don't even wipe the ass just use leafs

just dampen the TP you daft cunt

Just hop in the shower and wipe your ass clean OP.
Better yet, hold in all your shit and never poop again, that way you'll save on TP and water bill.