He looks nice why is she crying?

he looks nice why is she crying?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=073_1407265278&comments=1
google.co.uk/amp/nypost.com/2015/06/23/isis-gave-away-sex-slaves-as-prizes-in-koran-contest/amp/
archive.is/TUC4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong hole.

Tears of happiness no doubt

:(

Jeez...
Poor kid.

Quick rundown?

he rape her butt now she cry

Mudslimes

Slave market

crying of joy for just getting married to her husband on the right I presume

She's thinking about the preceding rape

I'm just sad there's no hell for all these pigs to burn in :|

Years of joy, going to get married to Alpha Male who is conquering the world.

It was a contest, children had to remember verses from the Quran, cookies were the rewards. But the girl could not remember the whole verse.

I read she make a mistake reciting some shit from the koran

I get why so many westerners joined the ypg

I regret not joining to help eradicate the earth from this evil

liveleak.com/view?i=073_1407265278&comments=1

I think im going to be sick

google.co.uk/amp/nypost.com/2015/06/23/isis-gave-away-sex-slaves-as-prizes-in-koran-contest/amp/

>google.co.uk/amp
yea me too
archive.is/TUC4o

Look at the fuckers at the back, they can't wait to be taking turns.

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

That filthy whore.

Tears of joy from being so tolerant and accepting of different cultures.
She's thinking of all the likes her mum is going to get for this.

I don't have the time to read this whole link but you should know that MEMRI, who are listed as providing the translation, as well as plenty of subtitle memes here, are a literal israeli psyop.

Also from your link
>In 2014, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a UK-based monitoring group, reported 300 Yazidi girls and women captured in Iraq were forced to convert to Islam and sold to ISIS jihadists in Syria for $1,000.
The """Syrian Observatory for Human Rights""" was literally one fucking bloke in his council flat writing up """"reports"""" from shit he read on twitter facebook. Total fuckjob that the press and gov could roll out to justify anything.

Fake news I have seen the video it's some kind of celebration and she is supposed to sing something but starts crying like kids do and he is comforting her

Then you realize US tax dollars armed and trained these people. Burn it all down.

His dick still tastes of years of goat arse

so, she is married to someone else.

Shit isn't funny. I've had it with this Islam bullshit.

little wh*Te whore getting what she deserves - a big ARAB cock in her little wh*Te pussy

Go back to Sweden

wh*Tes are weak subhumans unable to reproduce just like panda bears while BLACK and BROWN bears dominate and prosper

Daily remimder these shitheads were formed, trained and supported by western intelligence agencies to remove Iraki oppossition (remember the videos of them shooting people in the cars?) and to remove Ass-sad from power.

you will be gassed u sandnigger. sooner than later.

>he looks nice
but his little friend doesn't

> huh? refugee from T*rkey in Finland now??