The American genocide against the rest of the world has made more than 20million deaths...

The American genocide against the rest of the world has made more than 20million deaths. Thats about three "holocausts or holohoaxes according to many tinfoilpoltards". Europe with an population of 800million is planning to create a central army. After NK nuked NYC and LA is it Europe who's planning to put knifes in your back?. Is the Nignited States of Niggererica loosing popularity?.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/142444429
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats been done needed to be done to secure our power. That's how you stay on top and its the reason we will never loose.

>never loose
Europe will posses 3,9 million soldiers in their central army. Thats a bit different from 500,000 fyi.

20 million is fucking nothing, where are those numbers from anyway

You want to talk about army size? The USA has the largest army in the world. Visit a gun range in the USA.

All the worlds Navy combined cannot compete with the US. 30 minutes after NK nukes LA, all of EU will become a wasteland courtesy of Russia aka US' secret ally against Europistan.

kid. Europes central army will had 3,9 million against 500,000 yankees. argument invalid.

Ukrain will become Europe and the entire kremlin will follow in the next decade.

>That's how you stay on top and its the reason we will never loose
That's what the Romans, Byzantines, French, Prussians, Brits, Russians, and countless other cunts said. Your country is beginning to lose its influence in the world, and it is happening very quickly.

Please work on your English before making painfully autistic threads aquafresh

>30 minutes after NK nukes LA, all of EU will become a wasteland courtesy of Russia aka US' secret ally against Europistan.
Excuse me?

> is it Europe who's planning to put knifes in your back
No you retard. The EU isn't going to make an army with the ability to invade the USA.

>argument invalid
That's a dismissive argument tactic and used by idiots as a last resort
Truth is, its only invalid if we are invading, however if you are invading, you face an army that numbers in the hundreds of millions.

And that's why we have been fighting in the middle east for so long. Our power is tided to the dollar and the dollar is backed by oil. If anyone wants to buy oil from the middle east they have to use usd, and anyone who wants to sell oil must only sell it in usd. this is the source of our power.
So how is this under threat?

>we will never loose.
Every empire throught history has ended up falling. Your federation of states is no different.

> its only invalid if we are invading
Wrong. That theoretical action just cannot turn out well.

Good thing you're not interested in doing it any more than the EU is interested in invading the USA.

The point still is that I guess the EU no longer trusts NATO to be really functional.

As long as the people are armed we cant fall. A country with hundreds of millions of well armed guerrillas is untouchable. George Washington defeated the British with a few thousand men and the help of the French navy.

It is retard. From the point our central army is active we dont have to listen to those yanks anymoar. the only good benefit of the EU.

Actually let me correct myself, George Washington did not defeat the British but he made the war to costly and they fucked off. The British was actually pushing our shit in at every turn.

KEK. like the entire US is going to fight with the army. I thought only rednecks were retarded.

Is it hard for you to believe that Americans will pick up their guns and shoot at an invading force that's come to take their life and liberty? That what every country we have ever invaded has done and their people weren't nearly as armed as we are.

> George Washington defeated the British with a few thousand men and the help of the French navy.
It was a just cause, but it wasn't quite "only the french navy". You did have France and Spain declare on your side and Russia, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Austria and Prussia declared armed neutrality against the British sea blockade and land & sea battles that actually hurt the Brits. Britain was faced with the possibility of getting blockaded itself, unable to really reinforce the USA, and generally in a tough spot.
Basically, you didn't really have to fight the British empire but just some of its soldiers because nearly "everyone else" ganged up on the Brits, too.

Sure as fuck we Swiss also didn't always fight the big empires directly, yet it's part of our national epos... 'cause even these fights were tough. But eh, it's history. Today is different.

Yea, I didn't say anything else. Not depending on the USA going forward != prepare to invade the USA.

#4chantrolls

Still well below the gommunist death toll.

Ya that's fair, we did have lots of help.

>George Washington defeated the British with a few thousand men and the help of the French navy.
Why are Americans so historically ignorant?

was Roof autistic?

I've been seriously wishing that a trained and professional militia starts in the US sometime soon. all the militias today are full of fat fucks that can't run for more than a half-mile before needing a bacon or smoke break. We need a legitimate civilian armed force that has the impetus and the power to at least make an impact on a possible tyrannical government. It's American as fuck and would the coolest fucking thing.

Too bad we're either all too complacent, too liberal, or too under-thumb of the government to actually realize a serious group of minutemen.

If I'm wrong then correct me.
They Don't teach me anything and what they do teach is usually biased or flat out false, I have to figure this shit out myself.

And again: You deserved it. The Brits were real faggots at the time, you were not. Glad you won that one.

The reason militias are perceived as "fat lazy rednecks" is because that's all that's ever filmed. Its like fake news. All you need to do to gauge our militias strength is go to a gun range. You will see a very different type of person on average.

>accidentally kill people with disease
>win land in war

huur duur genocide.

dont worry the ride isnt over yet. we'll beat communisms high score i promise.

Director releases $1.5 Million documentary to the public for free.
(((Hollywood))) pedophiles exposed and named.
Search #AnOpenSecret if you dont like vimeo links
vimeo.com/142444429

shouldnt someone shop a black dick on that pic since that is what he is using his tongue for these days

europe has a population of almost 500 million

Shut up. Where do you go to school Carlos. Its above 750mil.

you don't understand the difference between intentional and unintentional? Because in this context it matters a lot.

>20 million
Top kek

a) 20 million is nothing
b) american administrations over the past century have caused much more than 20 million deaths, they're probably tied with the british empire at this point
c) they've been answering to the r0thsch1ld dynasty for all of that time, like most political, banking elite worldwide

I note this mans concern as one of my own. It would seem the game plan is to attempt to start a civil war based on race/party in America, and then when the ever loyal Democrats are getting their shit pushed in they bring in the UN