Cultural heritage according to UNESCO

>The Hispanic world, according to the United Nations World Heritage Committee, has contributed substantially more than any other ethnicity to the cultural heritage of the world. A World Heritage Cultural Site is a place such as a building, city, complex, or monument that is listed by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) as being of special cultural significance. Of a total of 802 Cultural World Heritage Sites recognized by the United Nations as of July 2015, 114 are located in Hispanic countries. Spain alone has 39 cultural sites, only second in the world to Italy.
Take that, honkeys, niggers and chinks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Heritage_Site
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equatorial_Guinea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_diaspora
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4895028/Mexican-beauty-pageant-cancelled-ugly-entrants.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_Heritage_Sites_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((hispanics)))
Call yourselves Castizos and Mestizos already

>honkeys
A large amount of ancestors were Spainards. ergo, I'm a white hispanic.

Well I guess that's better than niggers if those are the only two choices.

>claiming some ruins in south america as your cultural heritage
we wuz aztecs and sheet

"contributed" breed like rabbits? in high tech jobs there are hardly any spics

>Cultural....Hispanic
Stopped reading there.

Show your real flag, you retarded meme monkey.

one of my ex-girlfriends mom won't get married again cause she spit out 3 kids and the guy has a job for a motor company, if she doesn't get married she gets half his retirement for the rest of her life.

that was a huge redflag for me, they've probably been divorced for 15+ years and she just works some phone job sitting on her ass when she gets home and watches ghost hunters waiting til he retires so she doesn't have to work anymore and has a cat.

fine, also her daughter was always a whore, figured it out quickly and dumped her

woops

That's just a symptom of a very flawed system, can't exactly blame the mom for taking advantage of it.

why would you expect the mother to work? her job is to raise the kids. if she wants to stay at home all day then that's a green flag, not a red flag.

>indian monkeys
>spanish

I'm sure you've never been to Spain

>this
fucking sick of these mestizos claiming to be white

I'm white and won't ever date "latina" again, they're shit girlfriends, I always dated white before, they were never as money spending demanding self centered whores like her

It´s kinda sad how foreigners only get to know mediterranean and cheap-tourism Spain.

Yeah okay dude I don't give a shit about your life story

she was divorced, and knew that if she never married she'd get half of his shit, she still dated guys, but looked like a fat frog.

All this proves is UNESCO is shit. Like every other branch of the UN.

American Mestizos call themselves Hispanic all the time

Do not associate Spain, which has actual culture, with subhuman third world spics

Yeah, I'd love to hang out with some Spanish rednecks and flay some dogs or something.

Laughably false, I guess their angle is pro open borders for America.

nobody has contributed more to the world than the italians and the british. but europe in general has created pretty much everything that matters for the last 700 years

she had some shit azteca sun tattoo in the middle of her back and I made fun of her about it all the time during sex and would come on it.

He will never retire

I'm Spanish and I don't mind being associated with the whole rest of the Hispanic world.

That's suicidal my dude. I've been to both Spain and various latin american countries and the diferrence is astounding. Not even the language sounds the same.
You don't have to associate with your colonies to be proud of your culture and achievements

this

I've never been to Latin America, but I can assure you the people I've met from places like Colombia or Uruguay, for instance, have been some of the most amazing acquaintances I've made.

well, maybe mine was just a bad experience then.

I've been to colombia, panama, guatamala, colombia and panama were alright, hot 20 year olds that would fuck for cheap, guatamal is garbage.

colombia and panama cities are still trashy as shit though. almost india tier.

>brown eyes
>black hair
spaniards consider this white lol

>Do not associate Spain, which has actual culture, with subhuman third world spics

Spain should have thought of that before leaving millions of mongrel leaches around instead of passing out the plague blankets like every other proper european power.

>I'm Anglo and I don't mind being associated with the whole rest of the English speaking world
t. no Briton ever

You know you're using a flag used exclusively in the context of the United States, correct?

Rule Hispania

there are 250 M white latin americans, ahmed.

So? It is still white Europeans who brought forth the modern age.
And
>UNESCO
Yeah, no thanks.

Americans consider white many more than just Hispanics:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
>White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as "White" or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan or Caucasian.

>the Middle East or North Africa
>Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan
Just what

You tell them boy

No, that's the definition that kikes use for (((statistics)))

Imagine the farts that get pushed out of that fart cannon. I bet you could feel a huge blast of heat and vibration right in your chest.

haha oh man that ass is unfortunate XD

ooga booga muh dikk

Why not? Give her an imaginary Anglo name and she'll be considered "white" anywhere.

Seguro que eres un panchito tiraflechas de mierda que inmigró. Deja de hacerte el español y vete a tu país.

Soc mes espanyol que tu fill de puta xapa la boca puto guarro

they already know this. Hispania has the best food, culture, girls, beaches, history because we discovered America,etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Heritage_Site

We need to remove the spic mongrels and Make America European Again. I'm sick of seeing filthy mongrels everyday,

estoy viendo a rajoy en directo en tve internacional en el nuevo mundo, esta hablando del articulo 155.

Encima catalanista. Espero que te zurre bien la policía cuando muestres tu retraso en las manifestaciones.

Latin American Spanish is the Ebonics of Euro-Spanish. You guys even look like filthy niggers as well.

Latin america is full of spanish dispora tho, especially mexico, chile and argentina.

I'd sure like to appropriate her heritage ifyanowaddimean

Proper ass man

Can we all agree that the most pathetic "culture" is the Hispanic one? Nobody cares about them and they have no claims to fame. If it wasn't for their rape of South America and Mexico they'd be less relevant than Africa. Nobody except Hispanics cares about their culture. There is no great "stereotype" about Hispanics (muh black dick, muh Asian smarts, muh white conquests). They just... exist. They make decent laborers, though. And they breed well, I suppose.

>Ebonics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equatorial_Guinea

true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_diaspora

Funny how not having a bunch of jews around to shit up your cultural heritage does that.

>taking credit for the Islamic cultural sites

Typical selfish Spanish lover.

why anglo cucks are incapable of bang their own girls?

>a fucking leaf
How's your feminist and multiculturalist prime minister treating you?

>Nobody except Hispanics cares about their culture

Who cares? why do you need other people to recognize your culture?

>Look our leader is European, that must me we are as well

Spanish are known as the ghostbusters of jewish removal, Hitler wished he had been that efficient.

you are white thanks to us tyrone.

You have a lot of old churches. Big fucking deal.

Nobel prizewinners:

Partial Anglosphere (USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand) - 533

ENTIRE Hispanosphere: 15

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

That's not going to last too much longer, the RAISE act will mostly bring in Europeans and not spic mongrels. Spain and it's colonies are failed states.

Not really though. They sent them to the dutch and to the new world. Argentina is like a cryptojewish stronghold, columbus was likely a converso himself. Basically the spanish and the dutch did nothing but export misery around the world in the form of Jews and niggers. Thanks I hope you get everything you deserve.

>get assblasted
>"b-but... leaf!"

Every time. Stay mad and irrelevant, Enrique. Also Don Quixote sucks dick.

SOuth America is nothing to be proud of

Britain has an actually successful legacy in countries which are now natural allies. Canada, USA, New Zealand, Australia etc are among the worlds most prosperous nations.

>Spain and it's colonies are failed states.

no.

I wish we had a little Alabama within us

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4895028/Mexican-beauty-pageant-cancelled-ugly-entrants.html

'Just not hot enough: Mexican 'Mr Tabasco' beauty pageant is cancelled after decidedly average contestants fail to meet 'physical requirements'

The Hispanosphere is one big Alabama

INDIA SUPERPOWER 2050

>Most of that success will come from your white elite while mestizos are still beheading kittens on the street and watching low quality El Chavo reruns

Shocking!

What's with Spain and wanting niggers so much? They have the same problem America has.

Is that accounting for the fact that the U.S is going to take all of our oil and gas?

One of the hallmarks of a succesful state is endemic corruption and an ongoing civil war in which 100,000 have been killed in ten years and 1.6 million have been displaced.

I love these predictions graphs.

>let's take the rate of economic increase just from the last 5 years when it's been growing, completely ignoring the previous 45 years, to predict the economic output in 50 years time.

There's absolutely no chance India, Brazil, Mexico will have economic slowdowns due to human rights / Healthcare / quality of life like the rest of the western world, right?

>This group of states are literally whiter then all of Latin America combined

lol

>UNESCO
>sounds like some multicultural propaganda
>we just left that shit.
>Sup Forums tells me leaving is a jewish plot.

explain this shit niggers. being a part of it was somehow good for us and we got kiked?

>UNESCO
>Implying UNESCO isn't the official version of Amnesty International

Mexico and Brazil are in the western world.

Yes I believe they had to 'convert' to be allowed to go to the new world, but they are still Jews. I always wondered what sort of sexuality could on mass create the Casta of Negro and Native mixes - wouldn't be my taste.

Saying Hispanic culture is the most relevant culturally speaking isn't propaganda; it's telling the truth.

they are really not.

You are leaving UNESCO to be a bigger Jew.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_Heritage_Sites_in_the_United_States
>In October 2017 the United States formally notified the UN’s world heritage body Unesco that it is withdrawing its membership of the organisation citing “continuing anti-Israel bias”. The withdrawal will take effect on 31 December 2018.

You are not leaving UN's migration/refugee sponsoring bodies.

which is why we are here having this conversation in spanish...

It's an English-language imageboard, just like there are imageboards in pretty much all main languages. To each their own.

US has a lot of niggers too, but they are still western.

UNESCO protected Palestine historic sight, which Israel wants to occupy and destroy, which is why USA is leaving UNESCO.

English is the one global language. when world leaders meet, they speak English. when businesses meet, they speak english,

No-one speaks spanish outside the hispanosphere.

literally none of that is an explanation nor an argument.

>scorpion rode on the back of the frog
>frog btfo scorpions
>how will scorpions ever recover

you're not first world.

even africans live better than you

Should we go by the Nuremburg laws?

This map is so utterly retarded.