The ancient Poles were black!

How can nupoles recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=031cplUl7_g
youtube.com/watch?v=tLcpwwSRx24
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a fucking idiot. I ain't gonna bother trying to convince you how wrong you are but just say you're a fucking idiot.

WE WUZ HUSSARS AND SHEIT

please aware me on this. Why is the hussar black?

jesus christ youre embarrassing yourself

WE HAD WANGZ N SHEIT NIGGA

how is that black?

And here I thought it was a Spaniard.

WE WUZ WANGED HUZZARZ N SHEEEIT NIGGA

FPBP would fix half of Sup Forums

Why the fuck is Congo the "cultural" civilization in that game? They should have had a bonus to early warfare or something. But no, they get massive bonuses to culture to the point I specifically have to remove them from any game I play because they will rolfstomp you with their "culture."

Because historical accuracy isn't as important as SJW sensibilities.

What the fuck!? We don't even have niggers in Poland. Sometimes there is some guy with nigerian women and mulatto shit but that's all.

What a joke

"Ancient" 17th century you mean? Are you a burger?

It's a good joke though.

>black
That's clearly a Turk

No true Pole pays for games.
>inb4 1 post by this id

only cements our view that you pollacks are thieves.
thanks for remindind us that you will not steal out of economic emergencies, you just steal because you dont feel like paying.

Cunt.

WE

slave are not white

Why should anyone pay for that shit depicting your ancestral people as another race?

Man! 17th century is old! USA didn't even exist back then.

It's not stealing when you 'steal' from westerners
You can only steal from a fellow human. And westerners are not humans

>WE WUZ PREUSSEN
>can't say a word in the real Old Prussian.

>Feeling superior for paying to be electronically jewed
>German flag
Why are memes real?

>literally stole name of nation
>build their empire being back of open kraut Romanow's
>later started war with them
>POLES ARE THIEVES

I hope Eastern Germany (slavic clay) and Bavaria will become independent.

Krauts have been stealing from the rest of Europe for as long as you existed
Now with the EU more than ever

That's shading you fucking idiot, he's whiet

Civilization games are fucking retarded. Especially how a zulu warrior can beat a Pikeman from whatever middle ages civilization.

What do Poles think how they made the figure of Poland as Kasimir III who protected the jews?

WE

Frenches are pussies? France used to be comparable with Russia. They literally have the half of Africa.

While you germans failed colonization, and this is was the reason of WWI.

Because you build you state with russian help.

Are you guys blind? It's daytime with the sun out.

eastern germany is a shithole

So if I cloned your daughter and raped the clone all day long you wouldn't mind?

yes

>That time period
>anytime remotely black in Poland
WHEW LADS. NO AGENDA.
BUY THE FUCKING DLC YOU CUNTS.

They made the trailer character the most racially bland kind of person possible. He doesn't fit in to any of the scenes.

>What do Poles think how they made the figure of Poland as Kasimir III who protected the jews?
We like jews

That wasn't the point, he does not pay for games AT ALL, this game included, obviously.
Stop defending theft.
two amerifats defending it with the eternal jew.
>E-everyone richer and more successful than me is a jew! even my binman is a jew!

WE

Don’t see any problem. Seems conquistador tier.

>I hope Eastern Germany (slavic clay
>slavic clay

Only in your dreams, ruski

Apparently king Sobieski had a black servant called Jozef Holender, but he wasn't a figher, and was beheaded by Turks

Why would you even mind ? Would you be mad if someone raped your daughter's look-alike ?

why would you keep buying this series after 4

Wahahahah
Przestań kłamać żyd

It's like every other AAA studio going with the obscure soldier mentioned in one document that somehow magically was kind of going against the norm, like blacks in the german army.

>t. shitskin who has never seen people in the snow
it makes you super-white and almost red in pictures

5 is the Best
I remember destroying everyone online as Poland, Greece and Austria.

Byzantium was a trash country, tho

>Przestań kłamać żyd

They literally can't develop religion (morals) though, so...

dun furget to donate all the nazi gold that you find to Israel

Casmir was a sensible choice, because he made Poland flourish economically, expanded Polish borders in the east, signed peace with Teutonic state, founded the first Polish university and introuduced politics of isolationism, that saved Poland from Black Death

But the pick of Jadwiga for Civ VI was bullshit. She did nothing important during her reign, and her greatest achievement was giving her cunt to duke Jogaila for personal union with Lithuania.

This

They should have picked Stefan Batory, Sobieski or Kazimierz Jagiellończyk

WE WUZYNT NIGERZ !!

>Sobieski
Oi, he's anti-muslim you bigot.

PIŁSUDSKI FOR CIVI VII !!!!

cannot disagree, it is kinda true, i have got original copies only of 4 games. 1x Gothic 1 and 3x Gothic II. I have never bought any other game, because it is wasting money. I am always downloading games with torrents.

blame feminism, they wanted a 50/50 male to female leaders and ended up with woman who are hated by their country. look at that french or Italian bitch.

>No religion founding
>Steals artifacts from other countries
>Elite troops are literally niggers in leaves

Yeah, PC as fuck.

kek

but a clone is an exact copy on the genetic level. so it is your daughter.

But she was a king not the queen what is very interesting from the historic point of view. I think that we might be the only nation that had a female king.

I agree with Batory and Jagiellonczyk, I'd love to see also Bolesław Smiały, Krzywousty or Józef Poniatowski

Sobieski is overrated imo, Viennese victory gave nothing to Poland, and his reigns did not change the rising degeneracy of Polish parliamentarism

WE

WUZ

KANGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AND SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT
>We like jews
mr goldberg this is wrong board
jews go here
>>>/oven/

Oh, and I'd love to see Piłsudski too

C'mon guys again with this 'Poles are niggers' meme? Naprawdę? Are we really doing this again?

Bloody hell I totally forgot about Piłsudzki
He would be an amazing choice too

Poland shoudnt be included in Civilization as separate country in the first place.

poles depend on the sort of wood you use you fucking wumber wack

They hate us cuz they ain't us

daily r3miner that he was spy of germany austria and japan end who knows which else's

Units get +100 damage if enemy is a communist

Just like you're not a real parent if you haven't actually raised your children neither a biological copy would actually be your daughter.

But can't capture any land or cities.

>germany, austria
He mobilised soldiers for them during ww1 because he knew they would create a backbone of future Polish army
>japan
Nothing bad in that desu :3

But seriously speaking he cooperated with Japs against occupying Russians, he always put Polish interests first in that deal

He had Żeligowski for this

the byzantines had moments when the empress remained alone on the throne and documents in those reigns are signed by "basileus" not "basilissa", technically they had an emperor

You of any country should know we should. Remember when we were in Moscow?

Oh em gee we forget you Irishmen have lifespans of up to 600 years. Our bad.

No, I'm obviously kidding, faggot. You're arguing semantics and shitting up the board in the process. Good job!

/r the polish kurwa edit of the sheeeeeeit meme

for example Irene the iconodule (8th century-beginning of 9th), perhaps the two sisters Zoe and Theodora but I haven't studied documents in their reigns

>Sometimes there is some guy with nigerian women and mulatto shit
How fucking disgusting. Is that common?

>5 is best

HERESY

m-muh diagonal running!

who gives a fuck about some winged retards who lived 300 years ago

>What do Poles think how they made the figure of Poland as Kasimir III who protected the jews?
Casimir III the Great was a great Polish king.
youtube.com/watch?v=031cplUl7_g

You woot?

There were much better kings to choose from

They were Sarmatians.

Well that's arguable, but he's definitely in the top.
DAS RITEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=tLcpwwSRx24

Why the fuck are you identifying with the faggots who made this cuck game?

If ancient Poles were black why are modern Poles white? Did all the black Poles decide to just fuck it on back to Africa? Or is this more of the media trying to blackstain history?

NIGGED HUSSARS SAVED EUROPE

>only cements our view that you pollacks are thieves.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland

>I specifically have to remove them from any game I play because they will rolfstomp you with their "culture.

DAS RITE!

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK YPIPO

So you'd be mad just because someone raped a girl containing half of your DNA ?