''Do you like my tattoos user?''

''Do you like my tattoos user?''
What do you say / do?

fuck off roastie

Not really.

y-yeah u are very butiful :3

I usually don't date thots with "If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best." in their bio.

its a trap!

nope

S
A
G
E

I'd say yeah

What do you have to gain by saying no? If you don't actually like her tattoos you can just never talk to her again. No reason to burn a bridge. Maybe one day you will be horny enough to overlook them.

Personally, I do like them tho :^)

how much for 3 hours?

No.
Tattoos and piercings are for tramps...not women.

No, they repulse me.

Yes

After I cum inside her

Fuck no!

Yeah Iike your tattoos, but they make you look like shit. Bad decision luv.

Yes. Now Plz allow me to benis

dito

Smash it before it hits thirty.

Tell her she looks like a disgusting whore with shit all over her body.

The definition of a child needs to be changed from chronological age to mental age.
>The subject in OP image is around 10yo

Meh.. i like the colourful ones

No honey, they make you look like you need to bathe. You should have put the $4000 they cost, into the bank for the down payment on a house instead of buying meth for the tattoo "artist's" addiction.

>one day you will be horny enough to overlook them.
why do you want STD's?

"Don't let the oven door hit you"

They're great. Keep sucking.

My girlfriend has tattoos.Something like 50% of young women do now, here at least.

Yes obviously, I always lie to get laid

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason. If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

No.

i like that they say you make poor life decisions.

kys

Only degenerates have Tattoos

"How did I get here, what the fuck is going on?"
>leave in alarm, trying to figure out how I ended up sitting on a bed with some disgusting white trash tattoo wreckage in nothing but a t-shirt