Pakistan is the best country. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

Friendly people. Beautiful landscapes. No feminism. Masculine culture. Nukes. Ally to US and China at the same time.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/02/13/world/asia/pakistan-braces-for-major-water-shortages.html
cnn.com/2017/08/24/health/arsenic-water-indus-plain-pakistan/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck you are mother pakistan is worse country India NUMBER 1 MOTHER BTICH

yall open for a big black dick nigguh?

india is better. Same as pakistan but less desert and not muslim, allied to russia and UK. Indians are so alpha they don't care for silly concepts as toilet and are very direct to women online.

sounds like a great place to live.

nytimes.com/2015/02/13/world/asia/pakistan-braces-for-major-water-shortages.html

"In a report published in 2013, the Asian Development Bank described Pakistan as one of the most “water-stressed” countries in the world, with a water availability of 1,000 cubic meters per person per year — a fivefold drop since independence in 1947, and about the same level as drought-stricken Ethiopia."

cnn.com/2017/08/24/health/arsenic-water-indus-plain-pakistan/index.html

"An international team of scientists created a "hazard map" of locations at risk using water samples collected from almost 1,200 sites across the country, the majority of them from hand and motor pumps.
Using statistical modeling, the team also assessed environmental factors that may affect the movement of arsenic and calculated the size of populations at risk of exposure. They concluded that there was widespread arsenic contamination in the Indus Plain, from where 50 million to 60 million people get their groundwater."

Okay pakistan is not the ass of the word.. but maybe it is the gooch. There are good Paki's.. I like Imran Khan.

I'm down for a qt thread. Paki women look like Amy Winehouse before she started smoking crack.

>Pakistan is the best country

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahahhaHAHAHHAHA FUCK YOU PAKI NIGGER, I PRAY TO GOD TO LET ME KILL SOME MUZZIES OR CHINKS IN MY LIFETIME, I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD WHEN WE GET HANDS ON YOUR GOATFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SUBHUMAN DEGENERATES, WE WILL RAPE THE ISLAM OUT OF YOU.

YOU ARE JUST RAPE BABIES OF MUGHALS AND INDIANS YOU FUCKING KEKING PAKIS.

NUKE IS COMING JUST WAIT

Muslims ruled India for 1000 years.

If Indians didn't act so fucking entitled in stores/shops/restaurants I'd call them our greatest allies.

NOT TRUE PUSSY MUSLIMS WE WILL NUKE YOUR FUCK COUNTRY MOTHER BITCH!!!!!

Perhaps their most forward phrase is
"Open Bob or just "open" for short

t. Paki

Why are you shitposting on Sup Forums? Get back on discord!

Lolololololol
Pakistan is 100% one of the worst countries
Full of paki scum

Everytime pakis put a picture of a so called beautiful paki woman shes never your typical paki woman and looks nothing like a paki lol

Pakistan is a shithole. I say this as a traditional Muslim born in Pakistan. Pakistani identity is inherently flawed, it is an artificial nation with religion as the only thing trying to hold together the fragile civic nationalism. A bad concept, since the nations that inhabit Pakistan have different ethnicites, languages, cultures etc. and are divided by provincial lines. There is no cohesive Pakistani identity apart from cricket which is kind of pathetic.

Rural people are conservative and God-fearing, but due to the system they have been exposed to they are unable to realize their true potential and are stuck in a perpetual cycle of illiteracy and poverty which makes them susceptible to religious zealotry.

Then we have the city dwelling degenerates, who reject tradition is to embrace a life of decadance. These people are STEM cucks, Reddit incarnate, Rick and Morty watchers who have rejected God and religion for all intents and purposes to embrace a life of capitalistic consumerist rot. Thus, the sole purpose of their existence becomes unbridled indulgence in a life of nihilistic materialism, smoke weed, drink booze and fornicate. They are truely pitiful creatures, like all "humans" without faith, forced to living a life without purpose and meaning.

All in all a pathetic nation, a congregation of whores, skunk pussies, dopers, junkies, sandbaggers, multis, inflaters. Sick, venal. The country deserves to be nuked.

India is not much better, pajeet.

Sounds lovely. Looks like there's no problem with the bongs shipping all the pakis back then?

This.

This is honestly one of the best posts I've ever seen

guess the street was too far away

replace cricket with football & you're talking about America.

Hahaha. Pakistani cunt using CNN to make a point on Sup Forums. I'd still take all the street shitting and rape over living in your Islamic cesspool.

Parts of india.

I worked with a guy from Karachi, he said it was hell on earth

Thank you. Cum again.

We are. We based our entire constitution on yours. Your pop culture is as popular here as ours is. Sorry about the entitled cunts in your stores and restaurants. In a country where the caste system is very real in practice, you get entitled thinking.

You cant be #1 country when your country's name is an acronym.

>sees flag
yea that sounds about right

Incest everywhere

WHEN DAY OF ROPE COMES, WE WILL MAKE YOU A HONORARY HINDU. BASED PAKIFAGGOT.