How do u fuckin dumb cunts even live knowig u arent an aussie

How do u fuckin dumb cunts even live knowig u arent an aussie

Srsly eat a dick ubfuckin poffters

I sperged out in a video game. I was playing overwatch and an asian guy with an aussie accent dont ask me how I can tell but they have distinct accents well he kept telling me to switch off symmetra (I only play her) so I started calling him a piece of slinty eye shit fuck and to go back to china. I kept telling him no matter how hard he tries he'll never truly be Australian and I said I am surprised he can even play this video game seeing as he could barely see the screen on account of his slint eyes. Now I feel bad do I need help? is there a place I can go to get help with racism? I dont think I can survive in a multicultural society.

why do u think theyre all so mad lmao

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

TFW KNEW THE FLAG BEFORE I CAME
TFW HAVE THE FLAG
TFW RECOGNISE FLAG
TFW LEGEND

Go jump in a billabong, you're drunk

Fuck off U dOg

cooledoge

The Portuguese fears the BDC

you fuck off you grimy cunt

sage

Hahaha dumb fat amwricunt go die in a mass shooting lol

>nogunz
yeah, I'll pass on being an auscuck

Gook/Muslim invasion

No gun rights.

Nanny state bullshit.

geee whizz i don't know how I live without being an Aussie....

You're drunk go to bed

Wat are you up to boys? Im sipping my tooheys and watching yesterdays ep of better homes and hardens. Prolly call a few mates over and hit some billys later on tonight.

LOL Australia

>morons vote in a literal weasel in 1995
>ausfags get cuckolded by two special forces soldiers pretending to be a "schizophrenic surfer" in 1996
>"hey, let's hand over our guns!" later that year
>strayans are now becoming increasingly powerless due to their stupid fucking gullibility
>"lil' johnny" proceeds to bend them over and give them a big old fucking over the next 11 years
>the public education system becomes a mess
>the aged care system becomes a mess
>the mental health system becomes a mess
>many farmers who faced the worst drought in Australia's history, commit suicide because the government withdrew subsidies needed to help get them through it
>opposition government is voted in
>they're no better
>2013, the most hilariously-inept "leader" in the history of the world is voted in
>he's an ex-boxer
>he stutters in public
>his programming is often glitchy
>he's broken promise after promise
>there are still strayans who defend him
>THEY STILL DEFEND HIM
>he's now been replaced by literally GOLDMAN SACHS: The Prime Minister
>the mining exports will eventually make Australia a "third world" nation within 50 years
>mfw all Australians are absolutely fucking retarded and deserve to go the way of another totalitarian state, that being England

Stupid fucking Australians, you all deserve to be fucking shot

OP is an absolute fuckin legend

That's a hunting rifle.

try buying an AR-15 or AK-47 or semi auto pistol..something you could actually defend yourself with rather than shoot a feral pig or Kangaroo with at 1000 yards...

move those goalposts a bit further cunt, but not far enough you can't score!

Farmers subsidies was Gillard Gov't and it happened because greens would force them back to election

>noguns
(shows gun)
>oh yeah nah not that gun though

Be enough to bring down your fat ass but not a classroom of kids cheers cunt

Oops licensed revoked, enjoy.

shut up nisem

Mootnsold Sup Forums becaus3 he coulsnt handle oyr bantz

Bolt action bullshit.

Stay confined to the first half of the 20th century...

Guns are banned because the fertility rate would be halved.
Australia is one of those states where the government should have stepped into the nuclear family because the rates of violence are so high.