Trump lies once again

haha wow so inherently wrong, once again burgers let us down. is this man really your president?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't you need a license to post here?

Dude... people get longer sentences here for twitter posts than they do for raping children. Whining about what this guy tweets while taking a shit is retarded.

Yes. And everything goofy he says that niggers like you and the MSM hangs on, distracts from the real picture.

Works everytime.

How is it wrong?
Please provide examples.

bin that knife

The numbers might be wrong but the sentiment is 100% correct

Islamic terror is growing in the UK and needs to be tackled

Khan go back to the mosque.

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Ofcourse he lied, its actually higher. Part and parcel.

Appealing to his base who couldn't point out Europe on a map and lie to themselves that it is a crime ridden Muslim caliphate to make themselves feel better about t.55% face, even though its -3% Muslim compared to Russias +10%
American Niggers alone commit 10X the crime Mudslimes do in Europe.

Yes, we get it. Now shut the fuck up, leaf.

What part of it is incorrect? The fact the report didn't include Scotland and NI? Crime is up 13% in England/Wales. There were 35 terror related homicides in the year, seems like a pretty big increase to me.

>coping

Correct.

Its in quotes tho

Numbers are correct - BBC, the sun, mail, pretty much every major uk outlet was reporting on them. it’s not some shitty increase in digital fraud either, all the traditional scumbag activities like stabbing and rape are up significantly

And the fucking former yead of mi5 admitted literally 2 days ago, that the UK was facig an unprecedented level of terrorism with 7 foiled plots this year along with the 4 that happened

That’s 11 plots in 10 months so FUCK YOU OP

MPs got buttmad because it’s mostly their mess he’s pointing out

>BIN THAT KNIFE JOHN!
I was pissed when I had to throw away my favourite knife when I had security not let me pack my knife into my baggage.

But he didn't lie, he was quoting statistics.

More butthurt fron the house of commons

When are you fucking morons going to realize that he purposefully fudges numbers to push stories into the news that would otherwise never be reported by MSM. It's a tactic he's used 100x now

Facts are racist! Let's ignore them and pretend they don't exist as someone might get offended!

god damn i can't take any more of this wacky shit. the whole fucking world has gone insane.

Hate crimes=Bacon pranks and being mean on social Media

The absolute state of politics in this country.
>officer I'd like to report a hate crime
I hope the Muslims just wipe London out soon it'd be doing everyone a favour at this point

i feel just the same, its impossible how stupid people are

>holds up bbc propaganda article
>see! every single terrorist attack, rape, and other violent crime was actually not real after all!

sup, paki-nigger

Our police are so fucking gay! Why the fuck are nu-males and women are allowed to be policemen?

Trump is right!

>New Trump Tweet
>UK rude! Maybe no trade deal? Maybe travel ban?
>UK economy collapses
>Bans twitter in a new campaign "Bin that Bird"

Oi! You there. You got your postin license, m8? Better not be makin no unauthorized postins.

I live in "the safest large metro in N. America"

Double homicide in the nearest McDonalds
Husband assault in front of me on subway
Came home to literal SWAT team closing down the neighborhood looking for a murder suspect (nig, of course)
Husband has been robbed at knife point
Another time, sandnigger tried to steal money out of his had on the subway (kijiji transaction)
Another time, sandnigger stole his phone out of his hand

Chance they're not cooking the books...????

So what you're saying is that apart from actual bombings they simply don't count crime committed by your rapefugee population?

Isn't it illegal for you to even pretend to notice all the crime and blight brought by your pet Africans?

>Isn't it illegal for you to even pretend to notice all the crime and blight brought by your pet Africans?
That's right! Other than to mention the need for "chillins need mo programs" of course

You have to flee Canada. Its a lost cause. At least you can defend yourself still in the states. That new BPS video on vancouver and the chinks was real eye opening.

Kek

Blacks commit more crime, but it's largely confined to black areas so the victims are also black. When muslims commit crimes, they specifically target whites

No entry standards I applied a few years ago and passed the first few phases before I got offered my current job which was better paying. The written exam was literally retard level and the pass mark was very low of I remember, not only that but I'm pretty sure I could have beat the fuck out of most of the other applicants with one arm tied behind my back and I'm not even a big guy.

Haven't there been just a half dozen attacks? Does the UK annually have 54 violent crimes

Too bad. I have a CCP and carry. Also I LOOK like a guy who has a CCP and carries. No one ever fucks with me. Ever.

Feels good.

Tons of foiled attacks and a massive increase in rape.

>At least you can defend yourself still in the states.
This is my worst nightmare. Next time husband gets in a diversity enrichment episode, he commits the white hate crime of effectively defending himself and going to prison

>That new BPS video on vancouver and the chinks was real
I'll have to check it out

OI BETTA BIN THAT KNOIFE KIDDO!

>trump BTFOs UK enrichment program
>arrest trump for hate speech
>what do you mean it doesnt work that way
>tea and crumpets falls out of burka
>prince william cleans up the queens mess
>morning prayer heard off in the distance.

Yeah, that's what's weird. My husband is 6'1'' and looks mean. I have no idea why people start shit with him, other than perhaps the average Canadian male is a cuck piece of shit and the (sand)niggers have never experienced a Canadian numale fight back

Sad times we live in

>Burgers let us down once again
My dude we literally saved you from having your asses stomped by the Germans, rearmed your people, rebuilt your country and Europe. Why do Euros always shit on us, while demanding so fucking much out of us? When the fuck is the rest of the world going to start taking care of and looking out for us? Fuckin whiney faggots are quick to forget

Yea he was wrong in a complementary way to you. It’s actually closer to 60%. For once Trump wasn’t being hyperbolic.

>My dude we literally saved you from having your asses stomped by the Germans
There is literally no way Operation Sea Lion could ever work. Even before Barbarossa.

Ironically the UK would be better off under NAZI occupation. Yes, faggots and commies would be disappeared, but you could use the tube without fear of being assaulted (and it would be on time).

>TRUMP'SARACISTTRUMP'SARACISTTRUMP'SARACISTTRUMP'SARACISTTRUMP'SARACISTTRUMP'SARACIST(actually he's right about the numbers though)TRUMP'SARACISTTRUMP'SARACISTTRUMP'SARACISTTRUMP'SARACISTTRUMP'SARACISTTRUMP'SARACIST

Does pol really believe trump isnt just a puppet? Is the pro trump stuff just ironic? I know shillary would have been way worse but is trump really "the man"?

Trump is the hope of the universe. Trump is the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. Trump is the protector of the innocent. Trump is the light in the darkness. Trump is truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

The UK is officially the most CUC.KED nation IN Europe.

>s this man really your president?
look at what your country has to offer
or most others, for that matter

It doesn't matter they lost the bulk of their equipment and logistical ability after Dunkirk. They would have been out of the shit period had we not been able to help rearm them

He's a derp, but he was the lesser of two evils. He's also doing exactly what a large portion of his voterbase wanted so you can't fault him in the short term.

Also, it's higher than 13%

Lol... lets turn him in for being a racist homophobia Muslim abuser

Its so weird to see cops not shoot someone whos armed and resisting

Why are non-Americans so obsessed with American president?

because our kike masters thrust the title and responsibility of "worlds policeman" on our us

It isn't, it's just that the retarded brits on Sup Forums prefer to shitpost about how great our country is when in reality we are fucked beyond return.

Trumps numbers are right, even the BBC said so.

Our Muslim population goes up by 70% every 2 decades retard, soon we will be le 56% face.

>Oi! We're gonna need the army for this one!

only liberals and the most vocal in the UK say anything about the US, the election was just a footnote for most people.

jog on twat...

>April 6th, 2021
>My dearest femanon, I'm writing you from the USS Bataan
>We've just received the green light, tomorrow we land at Cardiff and this operation will begin in earnest
>The mudslimes have taken so much already... it's hard to know if there is anything left worth saving
>Word is that resistance forces have all but crumbled against the joint Islamist-Crown loyalist forces
>But we must try, we can't just forsake our brothers
>President Trump believes in us. We must believe in ourselves.
>The lone Aussie attached to our squad won't shut the fuck up. I suspect he might be sent ahead on to "scout" alone at some point.
>I never thought I would miss the Canucks so much.
>Please don't cuck me with Jamal
>Yours sincerestly
>Burgeranon before the storm

Abandon common law and you'll fix that stupidity

And that's the point faggot. We have enough violence in the US. Fuck off we're full.

Explain

how fucking pathetic

For you

bong police dont have tazers & spray???? the hell??

it's okay
you can cry now
let the wojak out
pol is here for (you)