Taboo Tattoo #8

Taboo Tattoo #8
CHOMP

>FLAG shirt

She will be forgiven and they will be friends.

I'm really thinking about dropping this. Watching new episodes seems more like a chore now but I feel I'm almost at the end so I should bear it.

>almost at the end

I've got bad news for you Sup Forumsnon.

This is only the beginning.

>the pacing is now almost one episode for a tank
Why.

NO FUCK THIS SHOW REEEE

>bruesey will never play with your hair

What the fuck, already?

Drop it then
Drop it then

Hyped for new episode by the way.

Does it beat the 90 chapters in 12 episodes that Seven Witches pulled?

>two dead husbandos and one dead waifu
That was a pretty brutal episode.

You can't compare it by number of volumes Yamada is weekly manga with standard 18 pages per chapter and TT is monthy with longer ones

So in just 8 episodes they've covered 23 MONTHLY chapters. That's a completely ridiculous pace. Thank God I've read the manga cause I don't see how anyone can enjoy this.

>I don't see how anyone can enjoy this.
Easy, if you know what to expect i.e pretty girls and fights.
And I don't really care about the plot in a generic battle shonen series because most of the time it's just boring shit you've seen countless times before. I'd rather have them fast pacing the manga than sit through tons of generic and predictable dialogue and exposition before the characters actually start to do something.

For me, this is the "terrible show I can't bring myself to drop" of this season.

Who wins the MC bowl if shes dead ?

How is this shit not popular on Sup Forums¨? Is it because is on Monday and not Saturday?

It doesn't have enough pretty boys lusting for each other, and it's too 2000's for the kids.

The girls are cute, the action is good and whatever's left of the plot isn't making me vomit.
I don't see why anyone would say "I don't see how anyone can enjoy this" for anything.

Would you Bluesy a Fruesy?

I'd rather Hime.

How can someone be this stupid? Literally zero situational awareness.

>in the middle of a god damn warzone
>oh but hey there's Seigi
>HEY SEIG-

Holy shit it's time!

>be a stupid shit
>die
This should happen more in anime.

Someone remind me why they thought bringing a useless big tittied high school girl was a good idea.

She was dumb and thought she could be useful just because someone slapped a malfunctional mind-controlling device on her forehead.

>mfw two characters in this show told MC that he's immature and dumb faggot who needs to grow up
This should happen way more often

The point is it wasn't hence she died. More series ought to do this.

Too much NTR

Still not as bad as Zetman.

Now that Seigis waifu is dead and Izzys husbando in Seigi , Seigi and Izzy can get together right?

I can't feel bad for Touko, she was literally too stupid to live. Why did they even bring her in the first place again? There's no way she could have made it to that island on her own

Damn, I loved Touko design and voice

this. By shonen standards this is a good anime desu. Yeah, the pacing could be better but if it only gets 12 episodes I could understand why they're rushing it.

stone me, but It's better than re:meme. At least I didn't drop this one after 6 or 7 episodes. Great waifus as well.

For the victory party, obviously.

The censoring this episode was absolutely brilliant.

>mfw
Jinguuji-san was seen eating with another man and this made him angry

You wouldn't happen to have the raws available for past what's translated would you? I've been trying to find the raws for the rest of the series ever since translators dropped it. With the pace their burning through it now I really would at least like to look at the raws.

Make it stop, make it stop.
Please.

RIP childhood friend, you were dumb but you were cute and your tits were great. You also weren't afraid of raping the man you like and that's a huge plus in my book.

So, does this show have any chance for doujins? childhood friend and bluesy are great.

I'm enjoying it more than re:zero as well.

I was really hoping the loli would obtain the massive tits after eating Touko
I only watched this for touko service to begin with so good riddance show

Borg cubes out of fucking nowhere

Translations fucking nowhere as well. Crap

I don't get why this episode wasn't the finale.

Because leaving it at a fucking bullshit cliffhanger is for fucking fags and fuck you for even suggesting that.

Is there any Bloozy Floozy molestation this episode? That's my entire reason for watching it

welcome to what happened with the manga translation more than a year ago. Oh wait, I didn't see they released ch39.
v.7 c.39 by Simple Scans (235d ago)
v.7 c.38 by Simple Scans (359d ago)

looking at the raws now

This hurts

I'm used to this kind of shit, I read berserk. I still fucking hate that user for suggesting it though. I have some unresolved anger issues involving hagnai, unrelated to cliffhangers though.

She gets her heart molested as she sees the man she loves killed and eaten in front of her, if that's your thing.

What a waste of good tits.
Now I'm pissed, but at least there's still Bluesy ass.

>Blood dies
>Touko gets eaten
>MC just fucking sits there

GOD
FUCKING
DAMNIT

Why? Even fucking Shirou would have taken action. I mean become Kiritsugu or Archer but do fucking something

>shounen

Its from a seinen manga but yea, it actually does put in effort into the action parts. With its pacing, it makes the show more eventful. Stuff is happening that moves the plot along.

I mean TT isnt a great show on its own but when I put it up against other shows of this season that I'm still watching, its not hard to pick this one over any other one show.

Like, I rather be watching this show that at least gives me some people getting their ass kicked or whatever almost every episode than Re:Zero which is largely the "MC gets stuck at some savepoint for X amount of episodes till the plot lets him progress while squeezing out as much drama as possible"

Though I am pretty mad that Touko died in such a stupid way and never got to do anything more with her Tattoo.

>looking at the raws now
Where did you go about finding them? Senmanga has 29-54 but the site is horrible and doesn't allow downloads. I wonder if there's any chance of it getting an offical translation.

I'm reading them right off sen

I'd like to hope that someone might pick this up with the show airing, but I doubt that's likely.

On a side note I love how they give muscles a ton of death flags only for him to break the fourth wall and live through everything.

Just comes back ya know

>With its pacing, it makes the show more eventful. Stuff is happening that moves the plot along
This, it's a huge plus in my book, especially when the animation doesn't suck.

The manga is already rather fast paced. Burning through a volume an episode just makes the show awkward as fuck with random cuts of comedy/ecchi/gore/violence all within 5 seconds of each other. it's jarring to watch.

Can they make it any more obvious shes coming back alive.

I don't think they could, as she doesn't. They actually killed her off. It's most of the reason simple scans dropped the series.

Well I didn't read manga and random shifts to comedy in the midst of action happened only a few times and they don't really bother me.

where the hell is 53 and 54?

How does one come back from being eaten alive?

The comedey-drama transition is absolutely terrible. Seriously what the fuck. It's like Sayaka doing comedy antics the episode before she becomes a witch.

For real?

I really love it anyway

Fuck

I guess people like me have read the manga already, and know this is getting no where near the end.

Fuck, I don't even know if we are in the middle or just a very long arc.

Did Cal died?

hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Shirou
Except that Shirou has 1) no compunctions about killing people that are harming others, 2) doesn't have the psyche nor way of processing thoughts that a normal person has.

So that's why Shinji is still alive?

Is there a webm?

She's not dead she's part schrodinger and is just part of the loli now

D R O P P E D
R__________R
O__________O
P__________P
P__________P
E__________E
D R O P P E D

Shirou offered him the choice between shutting down Bloodfort Medusa or dying. Shinji made the smart choice that once. He gets a free pass in UBW if only because no one cues in Shirou about Shinji doing anything other than being the master of Gil if only in name, and it was clear he was getting played like a fiddle.

I think he just erased her tattoo

Nice, does she appears again in the manga?
I need more of her

When are they going to forgive Hime?

Oh that's surprising.

It's kinda of cool but she died in such a shit way.

>those great tits will forever remain untapped
Fuck that. Hopefully he'll at least rape the hobo loli before killing her.

Natural selection in action, lads. The bitch was too dumb to breathe.

ate it in only 1 bite, that waifu is still alive

So why doesn't Seigi just go to the ruins and voids them all?

It's a shame boob-chan died but she dug her own grave by making too many dumb decisions.
More importantly, will Fruesy get a new robo arm or will she stay cripple for the rest of the series?

>offical translation
In french.

>toko died
>BB died
i guess Bluesy wins the Seigi bowl

Are they posted online anywhere? I actually took french so I might have better luck reading them.
She might have been a fucking idiot but damn did she look nice. Hope she gets at least 1 doujin.

>online
Nowhere.

She doesn't loose all of her tatoo, only the part that gives her the reflection abilities.

She does appear later but gets defeated by mc, who then get wrecked by a now totally broken princess.

>literally ripping off Muv-Luv's CHOMP scene with Marimo

Thanks
I should read the manga.

It's certainly worth the read but translations suddenly stop at a really bad time

It's nothing like CHOMP. At all.

It tries to be though, obviously oppai childhood friend doesn't have the emotional impact or development to be shocking like it does in Muv-Luv Alternative.

He seems to sway between being his normal self to being a revenge filled maniac

Perfectly in fitting with this series extreme changes in mood

Welp, this series continues with its issues, but eh, at least MC has to deal with the consequences of his decisions.

You don't kill theloli mass murderer cause you don't kill little girls? Perfect, then she eats your girlfriend later. Tough but fair.

I like that very much.