Reminder that if you've watched less than 500 anime (with at least 70% of them being TV series) then your opinion is...

Reminder that if you've watched less than 500 anime (with at least 70% of them being TV series) then your opinion is completely worthless.

>TV series

Disgusting.

No. Even when I watched 1 anime, my opinion was superior to yours.

Watching haremshit doesn't count.

This is not true, mainly because my opinion > shit > your opinion and ur a gay faggot.

>"In most situations, admitting that I've spent half my life watching chinese cartoons would be humiliating."
>"But on Sup Forums, it means I'm better than other people!"

Sorry, OP. Even here your "accomplishment" is worthless.

It used to be 300 anime years ago, but now I don't even think half of current Sup Forums posters saw at least 200.

>never dropped anything

So either you're a masochist, a score-whore, or have no taste.

What's your stats for total days?

it takes less than 200 series completed to realize it's all shit

Only 50 to go.

>keeping a list

OVAs are nothing but number padding. I can't stand the way the number system works simply because of that.

wow i'm such a fucking newfag

I've honestly dropped more shows than I've watched.

>number padding
Or maybe people just like OVAs?

You do realize there are six episode TV series and hundred episode OVAs, right? And plenty of OVA series have longer runtimes per episode than TV anime.

Worthless opinion coming through
OP is an faggot

I don't watch shit shows

7 years of watching on and off

I honestly cannot even be arsed to go to that dumb-ass site anymore. That shit is cancer in its purest form.

>Scoring anime on MAL

>using it for any other reason than keeping a list and looking up new anime for ratings

Gotta contribute to the total, famalang

I think the MAL ratings are spot-on 90% of the time to be honest.

i dont want someone who has wasted so much time of his life watching anime to criticize me on my taste

What site is this?

for once OP was a cool guy.

add to this my chinese animes (in separate list) and it's over 500

That used to be true ~8 years ago but not any more. Recent shows get shit on except for the one or two bandwagonned ones every season.

or anything, for that matter

I can't be arsed searching for some old shit I watched decades ago just to add it on a list that only exists to help me keep track of all the seasonal anime I'm watching.

>I think the MAL ratings are spot-on 90% of the time to be honest.
KEK

movies are objectively superior to series

You all need to drop more

I gave up adding stuff on my list after 300. Plus I don't even remember the name of half of them

Reminder that if you've ever made a MAL thread on Sup Forums you deserve to be banned.

Reminder that if you catalog your chinese cartoons and brag about it, you're literally autistic

>except for the one or two bandwagonned ones every season
I fucking hate the SAO effect.

How hard is it to google for an anime list site...

>he keeps a fucking list
let me guess, your top animes are re:zero and sao right?

Yeah, that's why I always make sure to check the reviews too before watching something.