Europe is my land, i will stay here until the last day of my life

It's an archeological evidence, my ancestors have settled here for 7 centuries.

Nobody has the right to tell me to go, i've been present here before you ever came :)

I swear to god i will stay in this land until drop of my blood whether you like it or not, i will make a dozen of children with different white girls to spread islam again. This is what my ancestors were doing and this is the path of my destiny :)

shut the fuck up and go back mohammed

My ancestors have raped so many white women thats it is on my DNA lol :DDD
That proves even more my right to stay in Eurabia !

Arab pussy really must be some rancid shit huh?
Like it'a literally, genocidally bad.
sage

go back where ?

Salam khoya
Frenchmen don't even know we conquered this land long ago kek, we're at home as well

wesh kho
they only learn about the holocaust and how much jews have suffered at school in their history books, wh*tes are subhumans for real :DD
on fait hella sur Sup Forums

c'est le dawa à chaque fois qu'on leur rappelle qu'on est là
wh*Te "men" are absolute cucks, that's why they unleash their frustration on 4chins

You need to go back.
You WILL go back
One way, or another.

The grave you belong in

Sure thing, Mochammad. I hope you do stay for the eventual white uprising. All you dirty shitskins lured right into the waiting arms of a deeply repressed populace ready to snap and go full ethnic cleansing at any moment.

I just hope us burgers get to join in on all the fun again. We love killing muzzies, it's become one of our favorite past times.

walah frère il baisse les yeux dans la vraie vie même sur internet on commence a les hagar ces babtous

your people can't fight lol :)
Morocco would annihilate Bulgaria in a week and annex it like the occidental sahara kek :DD

LMAO Muslims got BTFO from the west in less than a lifetime and never returned. They'd only just showed up too, at the lowest absolute LOWEST point in western history ever and you got BTFO in less than a lifetime

And the fucking Ottoman Empire was administered by Greeks

OP looks like this

To whatever shithole wasteland you were spawned from

No wonder they want white girls.

This is some gay ass LARP shit
Even if you're serious, still gay as fuck
That's against your religion
Do your people a favor
saged

>mfw earning 5k a month as a junior advisor while both of you abibas wearing bicots are probably living off the RSA
>mfw you'll never be more than ghetto rats

Thats hungary you shitskin, don't you have schools in shitrocco

Reminder that North Africans are not related to arabs, but instead are mulattoes. In Morocco subsaharan slaves revolted and controlled the country for over 70 years, thus creating the modern day nafri

>Bulgaria
Low quality bait.

>mfw not living in the ghetto
>mfw I'll still make a big family in this land

la vérité IRL ça change de trottoir, téma comment ils feed ces porcs enragés

good luck working to develop society while i'm fucking your sisters :))))

I'm not black though

Is russia the pig fucking him in the ass?

Disgusting piece of shit. We have been for 150 CENTURIES. 150 FUCKING CENTURIES. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO STAY HERE. AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WILL GO AWAY FROM EUROPE, ALIVE OR DEAD.

Meh, I don't care about France.

The land belongs to whoever is strong enough to conquer it. Right of conquest. We are conquering you without even putting up much of a fight.

'not arab' kek

nobody cares about your shitty countries to be honest, i wouldn't even know where they're located in the map :DD
all i know is that you're poor, i'm talking about western europe you countries are irrelevant, i would rather go back to morocco than to live in your precarious countries, you guys are so poor.

Why would russia do such thing? It's the european country with the biggest Islamic population of the continent after all :^)

Yes we are poor and our countries are shit, stay away, dont come here. Stay in france.
>Right of conquest
You meen running away to a country that gave you refuge and life

>>>>>CONQUEST

Yes conquest, when we slowly begin to outnumber you and your own governments bend to our will

>muslim psychopath
>being proud of raping and being an inbred asshole
>constantly larping about how he's going to kill anyone and how islam is the best religion because of no reason other than it allows him excuse for bloodshed rape and murder.
>constantly talking about how great it is that he is decieving everyone whilst pretending to be peaceful on the outside.
For 1400 years these psychopaths were running around in the middle east, north africa and many other places, including invading eastern europe and invading spain and attempting france aswell, invading the hindus, buddhists and persian zoroastrians and many others.
And you wonder why the middle east etc. are such messed up places in poor condition.

>european
>get slowly conquered by "inbred asshole psychopath"
>women welcome foreigners with open legs

Their main strategy is to breed like roaches at taxpayers expense and have 4 wives and many children on purpose. And sit and wait till they outnumber the majority who are just trying to be nice to them. If western nations remove every state subsidies from every muslims, especially new immigrants for say.. the first 20-25 years they are in the nation. The hijrah/mass immigration to by numbers topple the majority and introduse sharia, will be destroyed.

So you made your country a complete warzone and hellhole. Ran away to a first world country, just to make it a warzone hellhole.

Oh jeez, i wonder why people hate you guys.

((()))

Ottoman Empire was not a warzone hellhole

>get slowly conquered by "inbred asshole psychopath"
You are still an inbred asshole psychopath, that doesn't change anything or make you correct in any way. But this is the old arab mindset that whoever can kill someone they are correct and better eventhough that's not how that works. All the way back from the time of mohammad arabs were like that.
You're not conquering anything, you are decieveres exploiting the kindness of others, the fact is if we gave you nothing you would leave our nations right away because majority of you are unable to even support yourselves and your children.

>sheep shagging inbred berbers think they are ottoman
Lmao how cute

kek i'm jobless(in fact im not looking for at job) and getting paid 900euros in France, that's twice more of what you make in your shitty
country working 10hours a day :DD

have fun having to deal with multiple bitch wives and children, who will probably be absolute fucking degenerates if they happen to inherit the same retard gene that you have in you. I don't have a problem with muslims in europe, I only have a problem with psycho dumbasses everywhere. also good luck getting laid by a frenchie woman. they have high standards.

Might makes right, Europe is weak and ready to be conquered and will be, in fact your leaders will just give it over to us without a war

The Ottoman Empire was not Muslim?

Ottoman Empire was at constant war with other countries. The countries they were occuping started a war with the ottoman empire, until it was defeated.

> not a warzone

So what was it then?

Besides i was talking about 2000-2017, we can go even back to the dinosaur era or the roman empire, or how about the mongols.

Their women are even worse degenerate than ours, it's no wonder the most common racemixed couples are berber women and black men

Go back you savage.

If you want to know i making more than 900 euros in my country, because i have education friendo :)

And yes in my country its pretty great. I dont have to sleep in a tent with 1000 other people.

What you believe in does not make you any less of a subhuman, mongrel
You are not an ottoman, you are a moutain peasant who kept getting gangbanged by every invaders that crossed your path

lol Ottoman Empire lasted six centuries and was one of the greatest empires in history, only Sup Forums will claim otherwise and I know you will but that is because you are still upset over Istanbul and being conquered

>Might makes right, Europe is weak and ready to be conquered and will be, in fact your leaders will just give it over to us without a war
Such a pathetic and evil religion you are part of. Did you know that muhammad started off as a fucking refugee and then ended up slaughtering the ones that took him in?
That's all you fucking muslims know about, murdering stealing and robbing from someone else, and then imploding when there's nobody left to plunder or when they resist you enough so that you are unable to.

No it's not, and those muslims weren't your Maghrebi ancestors either, they were mostly Iberians converted to Islam from one side and Anatolians and Balkanics on the other.

Yeah youre right :) they sure have a hard on for the good Muslim citizens of the exussr

>Is proud of earning less then minimum wage

Further proof that all shitskins are engaged in criminal activities to fund their lifestyle. It's impossible to live off of 900 euro a month in France.

See, the problem here is that you included turkey, which is not Europe at all

Europe did the same throughout the world including in the Middle East so do not act like you suddenly just want peace

>Nobody has the right to tell me to go, i've been present here before you ever came :)
Might is right. Neither you, nor anyone else, have any universal rights..
Forceful deportation, may seem alien at this point, but because the general political consensus appear to be drifting to the right, in terms of multiculturalism and immigration. There is a real probability, that you will be forced to leave.

Humans are a complex creature, we are all capable of extreme violence, we are all evil and good, depending on the circumstances. You have pinned your existence, to the belief that the native French will remain good and tolerant. Although this is very likely it will continue this way, then there is an increasing probability it will not.

It is when you live in a piss smelling district and spending your time eating eco+ pasta

He's the typical muslim parasitical neet. Literally sitting in our nations wanting us destroyed and laughing while we are paying for him and trying to be nice to him, these people deserve neither our money and our pity and i'm going to laugh when the immigrants eventually have all their shit cut which is pretty much near 100% coming since they are overloading the social systems which they also are gigantic frauds with at the same time, and immigrants are going to be the ones being cut first since they have paid into it the least. Muslims are proud of being parasites they think they are participating in some holy war and pretend like you're paying them jizya via welfare, the justifications they can make for their disgusting and depraved behaviour and attitude is quite impressive at times.

So was the roman empire, so was the mongol empire, so was nazi germany. Whats your point.

Only current year counts. And in current year you run away from your country because you started wars in boats with 10000 people on them and live off europeans.

You are like rats and the best argument is something from the past.

>making a family/children
>is a fag
Habibi i..

Yes only current year counts and in current year we are taking Europe without even having to fight because you are weak and decadent and ready to be taught by strong people

>Strong people
>Live in welfare housing, Islamic community in Europe is riddled with drugs, junkies and criminal activities
>Bad personal hygiene and appearance overall
>Live off of less than minimum wage
>Not even true followers of Islam, most of them are Wahabi puppets sucking Saudi royalty dick.

>i will stay in this land until drop of my blood
That can be arranged.

>Europe did the same throughout the world including in the Middle East so do not act like you suddenly just want peace
No they didn't infact you tried to invade europe for 1400 fucking years unprovoked and only stopped in 1683. The crusades who were very short term btw. was launched after you had unprovoked assaulted and invaded european lands for 400+ years. You even fucking managed to declare war against the US for no reason, eventhough their being a massive sea between you and it. (barbary pirate wars). You have constantly been mass murdering INVADERS, not just against europeans but against many different groups.
And then as a justification you fucking sit and want to destroy people who are trying to be nice to you. You don't deserve pity, and if you can't get your nations to work it's not our fucking problem. Stupid assholes.

If you were any strong, then your people would not run to europe, your country would be better off than europe.

You are one of those rats that even ran away from your home country to safety, rather than fight like a man for you own home.

Respect to all the syrian soldiers that stayed and fought for their freedom and honor. But non for you or any other refugee.

You what's coming for you, Muslim. You've always known.

kek'd

Whatever Samir, you autistic fuck; get out of the internet and draw us some of your comics will ya?

If we were not strong we would not be taking over so easily now would we

what do you mean "tried" we did and we succeeded not to mention both the Greeks and Romans invaded into the middle east uninvited but you will defend that

LA ILLAHA ILALLAH

Maghrebis (Mostly Moroccans and Algerians) forget that they expelled millions of French and European citizens (there were thousands of Portuguese and Spanish only in Oran, for example,and of course Morocco and Western Sahara) from their lands during the decolonization, most of that people were average Joe's, workers, tradesmen, fishermen, not the typical stereotype of a colonizer with a whip opressing the native. They were terrorized, slaughtered, robbed of their properties and expelled. Well, who is being colonized now?

There is nothing "strong" about living off taxpayers that support your living and your food. Without us you would starve or would have been killed in your home country.

You arent taking over anything. France has military and police. Sure you can shoot some civilians, weak as your people always do, but against the french army or police you are weak. You cant take over shit. You couldnt even keep what was yours.

Again; how exactly are you taking over? Islamic population in Europe still only counts for about 6% of the total population. Most of you shitskins are concentrated in impoverished neighbourhoods, ghetto's and projects, deal with drugs and crime on regular basis and basically live like subhumans. You are not taking over if over half of your populace is corrupt and does everything for a little bit of money.

>You arent taking over anything.

Keep telling that when it is already becoming illegal to speak poorly of us in many places in Europe and your women seek us out for pleasure

Turkey is not Europe. And you forgot the fucking nords.

You mean whores. You can keep them. Have you been to a brothel? I was suprised how many muslim woman work there. 80% of the woman in brothels are turkish at least. Sucking dicks all day. And good for them, its a lot of cash in that business for beeing a worthless whore.

You can keep the whores. Only thing you will get is probably aids.

Istanbul is Europe, do you remember?

>Ottoman Empire was one of the greatest empir-
THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARTIVED

you will all be nuked

>"What is the Bosporus"

You would think that these immigrants actually know their geography coming from the other side of the planet.

>t*rkey
>Europe
Guess again

Meh, nothing to do with my post you unfunny kuffar.

It's not as funny, swedecuck.

The muslim mindset is a mindset of perpetual warfare, there's no peace with these people, they're not even allowed to have it, only a hudna/ceasefire which can last maximum 10 years.
To call it a religion of peace is one of the biggest lies of two centuries.
Muhammad and his followers butchered and plundered themselves from arabia across middle east to africa, to spain, to india and asia, and the persians and many others, they looted and plundered jerusalem, looted and plundered the byzantines, and then invaded and enslaves and occupied eastern europe all the way as late as 1683 when they were fended off in austria.
So many nations and peoples mass murdered, enslaved and their culture and people undermined by this bullshit ideology they made up to justify the actions and they want to have some kind of a moral highground.
In their idiotic reasoning, if muslims invaded and occupied spain, it's now theirs forever. And if you defended yourself against them let's say 800 years ago. It's fine to invade and destroy your ancestors 800 years later eventhough they have done nothing but be nice to you. If one politician orders a war. It's ok to kill random civilians from that country who had nothing to do with it. The muslims are completely fucked in the head, and one of the big problems are that they are too stupid to realize that what they are doing is very very wrong.
They are a bunch of savages that can't make their own nations work, that larp about strength but if they were so strong don't you think they would provide for themselves and build their own shit. Even muhammad started off as a fucking political refugee cause he pissed off the pagans by shitting on their god, so they got tired of him and drove him out of the city he was in, then he went to another city and some jews let him in. He then initiated a civil war against them and slaughtered the whole lot. It's so damn tragic and pathetic that i'm almost lost for words.

Fun fact : every woman past 20y.o wants a white man and not one of those camel fuckers on minimum wages. Now get this swimming pool clean, khuya.

No white girls like disgusting arabs, I see it all the time. Stop kidding yourself to feel better about your insecurities :)

>""""Constantinople""" is not Europe

If you did not fail so bad to keep it you would be saying it was Europe

France has a territory in South America. Does it mean France is South America?

Taking over a city from an already crumbling empire was probably the biggest accomplishment Islam has ever made, yes.

You heard it here first Byzantium was not a European empire its seat of power was in the Middle East and not Europe

>flag
You do know there's a country for you, where you can get to fuck as many goats as you want, right? You should go there, pajeets have enough problems in their country already without having to deal with your kind.

That is what your empires did as well when they came to the Middle East

#NukeMecca and puts its head on a stick

his lands became part of the ottoman empire in the end

Moroccans are mulattoes, not pure arabs. It's a scientific fact.
Arabs=pure race that created the islamic golden age and conquered north africa
Moroccans= mulattoes
You are not arab or Europeans, you are mulattoes like American negroes