I’m Nagato Yuki and this is my club, the SOS Brigade. I work here with Kyon, Mikuru, Itsuki...

I’m Nagato Yuki and this is my club, the SOS Brigade. I work here with Kyon, Mikuru, Itsuki, and our boss Haruhi Suzumiya, and in 594 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.

wat

what door?

"THAT" door

Can 594 years give you such a crick in the neck?

But how is it possible I can tell exactly what isn't coming trough that door?

Post your face when >Nagato Noire

You motherfucker.

What movie is this shit from

It's the new Shinkai

I can't even quote properly anymore

SOS-dan stars?

>You never know what is gonna come through that door.

can anybody explain this meme to me? I see it everywhere but I must've completely missed this one since I have no fucking clue what it's supposed to meme

It's from Pawn Stars, but I don't know why it's only blowing up now

The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya

If you do watch It dont skip the endless 8

This. As long as that show has been around, why the fuck is this happening now? This stupid fucking meme seriously just came outta nowhere.

Probably same reason bane posting didn't take off until a few years after the movie had already been out.

I was about to write a lengthy, autistic post about why Nagato doesn't talk like that, but you've saved me the embarrassment.

I bet it hurts seeing someone come through that door

Haruhi a shit

She'd have to squirt pretty hard to cum through that door.

This is one of the few series where I actually really like both girls, and feel bad that one of them has to lose.

Oh shit.

Get out of Sup Forums Fantano

Nagato is a biological machine. She has about as many feelings as your vacuum cleaner. Robots don't deserve love

>we'll never see Kyon's mole be a plot point in Snow Mountain Syndrome

Yeah I kinda feel bad for posting that image just to make a lame pun, since I like them both