One Piece

>Idk anyway to fight other than serious
Did Viz fuck up again or does the hack really expect us to believe this meme?

He's been saying that since his very first fight against Croc.

Don't make your crap memory and desire to shitpost an excuse to blame Oda.

Oda just needs to take a chapter every now and then and show the crew simply sailing and being free, like pirates are supposed to be.

I know he can't really waste a lot of time, but jumping from arc to arc with no breather is rough on the series as a whole.

>Yonko commander
>Bounty not even 1 billion

Jack shits on this faggot

Two Piece with Blackbeard's son as main character.

Sanji and Nami are a miracle of the universe.
They are so cute. CUTE!

That's exactly how you get "nothing happened"fags.

How about sharing the rest with the class?

who cares about them?

they all hopped on during Impell Down or Marineford and have been bitching ever since

What makes One piece is the romance of the adventure of a man and his family with their dreams, all working to achieve them

Some of One piece's best days were made by the interactions of the crew in their down time

you mean stuff like this?

He kinda' ruined that opportunity when, on the first island in the New World, Luffy made a pact with Law to take down Kaidou.

Shit's too serious now to have Davy Back fights or run-ins with lesser pirate crews. Remember that page where Doflamingo wondered who controlled the seas now? Those are now the only characters who matter in One Piece.

I don't like it, either, but I'm pretty hyped for Cracker. Everything about this arc (except the Germa 66, who look like Fairy Tail rejects and once again shit on the idea that blood doesn't matter) is entertaining to me so far.

It'll be my favorite arc if that fat muppet dies, too.

>Everything about this arc (except the Germa 66, who look like Fairy Tail rejects and once again shit on the idea that blood doesn't matter)
that's the thing about the SH crew
its made up of people like Luffy who are the next step in generations of legends, and people like Zoro and Nami who have no idea who their parents are and are still at least on par with the rest of the crew

I agree with this, he should write filler chapter from time to time. If he have extra time, which probably no.

posting bad humor from post timeskip full of reaction shot, screamings and face fault

Even with how ridiculous the anime gets sometimes, nothing official has actually drawn Nami with the fucking ridiculous proportions Oda calls canon.

I wonder how off-putting it'd look if she was drawn to scale.

Am I the only one who didn't really like Marineford? People were bitching every week that nothing was happening because there were no real fights, just people doing shit and then- OH, THEY GOT STOPPED BY SO-AND-SO, AIN'T HE COOL? Before Ace died, the only good parts were with Buggy. And Sengoku going full Buddha.

Impel Down was better. Sabaody was even better than that. The series stopped being a 10/10 for me when the Monster Trio got kidnapped by mouse-spiders, had their shadows stolen and then got carried safely back to their ship.

>shit on the idea that blood doesn't matter

Sanji's strength all came from his training with Zeff, though.

>its made up of people like Luffy who are the next step in generations of legends, and people like Zoro and Nami who have no idea who their parents are yet but are also legends

ftfy

Nami isn't a legend yet which is why I worded it that way

she will be though

Mihawk is Zoro's father.

There is no reason why everyone on Luffy's ship won't be legends in their own right.

Everyone on Roger's ship was.

Exactly
>won't be
they're not all right now

but they all will be.

>minks
>supposed to be humans
Yes, it's Oda's fault that you're on the spectrum and are unable to feel empathy for something that's not a human.

>everyone on rogers ship
>only 3 of them have even been named not counting cabin boys
You don't think anyone would have asked Reileigh about "legends" he was with? Or buggy being asked by his new faithful crew?

It'd be less weird than her non-torso.

best girls

Carrot a shit user.

>>Oda just needs to take a chapter every now and then and show the crew simply sailing and being free
What about the journey to Zou on Barto's ship?

>post-ts Robin
meh
>Shirley
good
>Carrot
trash
>Bonney
Very good

>and once again shit on the idea that blood doesn't matter
First of all, the Germa are not strong naturally. They use tech and influence to make themselves that tough. Second of all, all of Sanji's strength and abilities came from his training with Zeff. His Germa heritage has nothing to do with his power

What do you think will happen during Tea Party?

Buggy only has bad memories of those days

>all Luffy's good friends will meet
>they'll share stories
>big announcement
>related to Luffy
>scene cut

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

Btw here Luffy and Straw Hats are interchangeable

>First of all, the Germa are not strong naturally.
pretty sure they are. But Sanji isn't.

Are they ever going to show how Sanji ended up with Zeff?

They are cyborgs user, Sanji was deemed useless because his reversed eyebrows messed up the wiring somehow.

>have the power to control shadows
>make some retarded bats that nip you on the butt

Why is gecko moria so fucking pathetic?

JOBBER

this is joke right?

i think that flashback was more about giving us a general idea what was going on back then, so i totally expect us to see how he got to east blue.

(assuming this is what you mean, and not that you actually forgot his flashback)

Holy shit do you even pay attention to what you read?

Blood relatives being present in the story for the sake of plot doesn't "shit all over" the idea that blood doesn't matter.

Who does Sanji still look up to for teaching him the skills he has that make him great? Zeff, not the vinsmokes.

Who does Franky still look up to for teaching him the skills he has that make him great? Tom, not his real parents.

Who does chopper still look up to for teaching him the skills he has that make him great? Hiluluk and Kureha, not his reindeer parents.

Who does Luffy still look up to for for inspiring him to be a pirate? Shanks, not dragon who he doesn't give a shit about

You literally could not be any more wrong.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I understand how he ended up with Zeff, just not how he was separated initially.

he didn't fight luffy seriously since he'd lose the shadow if he died

he's bottom tier for shichibukai though, just above croc

Is sanji by definition a retard?

>dosen't have the genes of natural strength like his brothers
>prone to gorilla violance
>Has weird obsessions like crossdressing and is vulnerable to persuasion
>Autistic around women

Erm, croc is pretty much top tier now. Miles ahead of Moria.

Yes

>tfw he's still got the third highest combat ability in the SHs
Tendies & GBPs must make Sanji a BIG BOY!

Nami still loves him so who cares. He will be getting that Nami pussy.
Also stop hatting faggot

He lost to Pacisfista
He lost to Jinbe
He couldn't even defeat a whitebeards 10th commander

In fact Gecko the shitter has not won a single time on screen

>Luffy is 5'8

nice headcanon crocfag

Genetics still matter. It doesn't matter who you look up to, your blood relatives are just as important. Naruto did the same shit. Naruto talked a lot of shit, like in his fight with Neji, on how he's a dropout loser and you can change your destiny.

It was bullshit. Naruto's the son of the greatest ninja to ever live, his mom was the previous Kyuubi jinchuuriki and her family is actually famous, and he's literally the spiritual successor of one of the two sons of the original ninja.

Pretty soon we'll find out Nami is actually the long lost daughter of some powerful weather-benders, Franky is Kaidou's son, Zoro is the reincarnation of one of the greatest samurai, etc.

"Blood doesn't matter," says the people who are descendants of the most powerful people to ever exist.

zoro sure was famous

pretty much everyone in east blue had already heard of him by the time the series started

Moria lost to fucking Jinbe.

Croc clashed with Akainu, Mihawk, Jozu, and Doffy and held his own.

The ironic thing is that Oars was still able to stand up after that further proving the point of how weak Moria really is

>luffy will take out a couple of big mom's strongest fighters
>sanji will have his flashback story and beat his dad
>Luffy and crew will create a lot of problems for big mom
>luffy saves sanji and they all run away to wano
>wano arc starts, big build up to final fight luffy vs kaido
>ENTER BIG MOM and her army looking for luffy to take revenge.
>Kaido pirates vs Big mom pirates and strawhats must fight their way trough the chaos.
>Kaido beats big mom, luffy beats weakend kaido.

And thats how oda will wrap up two giant arcs in to one big one to save time.

Because lets be real, if he keeps creating arcs for every big bad guy he will probably die before he gets to the final raftel arc.

>"i will fight seriously"

watch him use shit tier moves instead of going gear 4 immediately

The OTP of One Piece

I'm sure their children will be very happy knowing that their father is a disabled retard

yes
you didn't think anything else would happen?

we might get a few Second Gear attacks in if we're REALLY lucky and maybe a gear third one!

Why the fuck are you spamming all these shit faggot?
Kill yourself

heh, good one user, everyone knows luffy pounds that pussy since arlong arc.

>nostalgia trip to old chapters
>shit
Impel Down ride-along detected
kill yourself faggot

jozu was wrecking croc before mingo stopped him

Has shitposting really come this far? Is this what happens when there's no quality control?

I hope there is a Zoro origin arc soon. He has so little backstory revealed compared to all the other crew members.

>he doesn't know Sanji and Nami are a thing.
>Lunafaggots still in denial
We all know Sanji and Nami have sex every night. Why do you think she wants to bring him back? Is because she misses Sanji's horse cock

i dont want zoro to have some special arc.
I just want him to be the guy who had a dream to be the best swordsman in the world.
Not because of some tragic past.

No one fucking cares faggot. We all remember all this. Enjoy your ban

yeah
Joz kind of has a perfect counter to his DF, and Croc is mostly reliant on that to fight

>perfect hard surface with no liquid in it
assuming their haki are close to even Jozu BTFOs him every time

none of that changes the other fights he had, and he went toe to toe with Doffy for a while before somehow their fight got interupted

>not even the same person
you just need to kill yourself

oh wow user, didn't know people live by denying reality, everyone knows nami loves BRB (big rubber cock)

Zoro x marine girl/childhood friend
ussup x hometown docter in training childhoodfriend
sanji x nami
luffy x hancock
robin x chopper (because robin likes cute things)
Franky x a waifu he builds himself
Brooks x panties.

You know this to be true.

>wrecked
He attacked him by surprise like the coward he is.

Too bad he can't get it up unless his Nigger friend is there.
That's why she prefers Sanji's horse cock

>robin x chopper

Please delete this

>Too bad he can't get it up unless his Nigger friend is there.

not that other guy but what are talking about?

>Genetics still matter. doesn't matter who you look up to, your blood relatives are just as important.
If you read the manga, that's false. Genetics didn't make Franky an amazing builder/inventor, Tom did. Genetics didn't make Chopper an amazing Doctor, Kureha did. Genetics didn't make Zoro an amazing swordsman, Mihawk, Kuina, and his teacher did.

>Naruto talked a lot of shit, like in his fight with Neji, on how he's a dropout loser and you can change your destiny.
It was bullshit. Naruto's the son of the greatest ninja to ever live, his mom was the previous Kyuubi jinchuuriki and her family is actually famous, and he's literally the spiritual successor of one of the two sons of the original ninja.
I literally couldn't care less you moron.

>Pretty soon we'll find out Nami is actually the long lost daughter of some powerful weather-benders, Franky is Kaidou's son, Zoro is the reincarnation of one of the greatest samurai, etc.
Oh, you're shitposting.

>"Blood doesn't matter," says the people who are descendants of the most powerful people to ever exist.
Objectively false. None of the SH's are the way they are because of their blood, except for Luffy being a D. Otherwise, he owes everything to Shanks.

I love this.
Kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Oda said Luffy got a nosebleed only because usopp was there. He said he reacts like he did with Hancock when Usopp is not there.
Not only is he a manlet but a cuck

Retard thinks nami would choose sanji rather than luffy, it's plain obvious nami picks luffy everytime, did she scream sanji when she was sent away by kuma? no? she plead for luffy? did she broke down to sanji when arlong went full asshole mode? no she break down to luffy.