CIA BTFO

HOLYSHIT GUYS GET IN FUCKING HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/921716470140325889
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_John_F._Kennedy_Assassination_Records_Collection_Act_of_1992#Requirements_and_process
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/20/trump-block-release-jfk-kennedy-assassination-files-documents-215732
youtu.be/sVd0rlTeQtM
youtube.com/watch?v=wcPv_NAM0aU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT'S REAL

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/921716470140325889

>receipt of further information
Is Trump looking for something?

He's dead.

RIP

Are these threads being shilled? I'm confused as fuck
The CIA niggers have long wiped them clean of any evidence, you fucking idiots

OOOH FUGG-G-G-G

I swore I thought I was going to be a rotten old person when this would happen. What fucking time am I living in?

>CIA BTFO
How so? They are the ones that led the investigation and manipulated the evidence.

Do you somehow think CIA will have files incriminating themselves for the crime?

At most you will get to see some redacted shit incriminating Cuba or Russia, you wont see a document saying "We are CIA, We hire assasins, We kill JFK". That would mean the end of the CIA and that wont happen.

JFK is dead. Yes. Rest In Peace.
As for Trump. He's a God.
My gosh if this keeps up I want him to stay President for the next 20 years.

When?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_John_F._Kennedy_Assassination_Records_Collection_Act_of_1992#Requirements_and_process

we've literally known this since 1992 you fucking mongs.

Fake news

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/20/trump-block-release-jfk-kennedy-assassination-files-documents-215732

Holy shit guys I found something big

>politico
fuck off nigger

Whats this "Subject to further information" business?

so what?

it really wasn't CIA or FBI or "the jews"

In fact, It was all 3! Plus the Russians! Plus the Cubans! Plus a little bit of Mexicans! And a mafia or two!

I'm not going to get my hopes up.

The CIA was against releasing the files and was advising Trump not to do it. I wonder why...

Means he could change his mind

>The CIA was against releasing the files and was advising Trump not to do it. I wonder why...

Mike Pompeo wants them dumped just as much as Trump does. Mike isn't a Catholic like the rest of the agency and does not serve the Vatican in espionage and treason.

LOL you fags are hilarious. What, do you seriously think "classified" means "100% absolute truth"? What are you gonna do when these classified files state pretty much what we've all been told, that Oswald did it?

...and the conspiracy continues...

Also, lets say the files show that "XXXX really did it and not Oswald", so what? Is your life suddenly different upon hearing what really happened? Nothing will change, you find out that it didnt happen like you thought and life goes on no change same old same old until you die. The only reason anyone here is interested is because itll be new shitposting bait material

the eternal merchant must be protected at all costs. don't release them.

underrated

>Deep State 'No you cannot tell the public what happened in Vegas.'
>Trump 'You sure?'
>Deep State 'We have all the power'
>Trump 'ok' ... tweet!

Nah, stop shilling.
If it happens that some crazy conspiracy theory about jfk is true, then suddenly we have a precedent where shit actually did happened. And now, even the most nuts conspiracy suddenly not that theory anymore.

That's what they're afraid of

You seem like a swell person to hang out with.

If it doesn't say the cia did it, it's a meme to placate the plebs from gutting the cia.

YESSSSS

sad about his suicide tho

we already know real killer is comedian

it's more about changing public opinion of deep state

he knows the info will be redacted

however he needs to show the lies the deep state have been using so modern day lies can be recognized more clearly

USA fagets all think deep state are Angels.....fuck them

THIS is what I want to see on Wikileaks.

So when the CIA releases the files and most of it turns out redacted would that suggest the CIA trying to hide something?

if they lied about that, what else are they lying about, and their's a good chance they are lying about things more recent, like vegas

>USA fagets all think deep state are Angels

Are we living in a different United States? I don't know anyone with such a retarded opinion.

The CIA already falsified everything

Fuck off

>The President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992 is a public law passed by the United States Congress, effective October 26, 1992. The Act requires that each assassination record be publicly disclosed in full and be made available in the collection no later than the date that is 25 years after the date of enactment of the Act (which will be October 26, 2017), unless the President of the United States certifies that: (1) continued postponement is made necessary by an identifiable harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or conduct of foreign relations; and (2) the identifiable harm is of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in disclosure.

It would be more noteworthy if he had blocked it further. Still nice, I guess

Reminder that its just a coincidence that every leader wanting out of the Zio fiat ponzi scheme ends up dead.

youtu.be/sVd0rlTeQtM

Wtf Terry was wrong

Israel did it because JFK wanted the jews to allow nuclear inspectors into their facility at Dimona. To this day. No nuclear inspectors have been allowed. Israel is in violation of international law an the US is giving them money illegally because of that. Jews killed jfk

kek
how are people here this fucking dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=wcPv_NAM0aU

RFK did it to steal the throne and spotlight, Kennedy """family""" was sick they started as bootleggers and used dead votes to come to power, pure mafia. they probably killed rfk though to sweep it all under the rug.

Trump MAKES money. He doesn't end up ON the money

Exactly my thought, I hope it won't be like that

IT'S ALL UNREDACTED NIGGERS/

Your mother fucks donkeys in front of a crowd for money thats my theory. Changes everything for you now doesnt it faggot?

Trump disclosing all the information on Ayy Lmaos a month before 2020 election would win him it.

I don't know why they haven't. You'd think in 50 years, under multiple administrations of both parties, they would have had plenty of opportunities to add/edit/delete evidence to their heart's content.

Yet, clearly, they don't want it released. That's why they've run multiple ex-presidents out to talk about how you shouldn't listen to conspiracies, and the CIA even asked for a delay. I suppose it could be that they HAVE cleaned the files, but they like having all the conspiracies out there to discredit people with. That's a possibility. That, or they couldn't clean them perfectly without adding contradictions to things already established as "true," so they're afraid a real comprehensive digging could still make them look bad.

woah, that's an HD gif

>CIA catholic
Fuck off jew! Nice subversion tactic. Sneak it on there nice and subtle. Because everyone already knows the CIA are all jews. Or run by jews

digits confirm

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!! Actual happening this time.

Hes trying to break the conditioning