So Granblue Fantasy anime is finally officially confirmed. And it's the worst case scenario everybody feared

So Granblue Fantasy anime is finally officially confirmed. And it's the worst case scenario everybody feared.

Are you ready for next amazing A-1 QUALITY anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrtyQWUruno
granblue-wiki.com/index.php/Heles_(Summer)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No DJeeta
>Gran as faggot male MC
>Who the fuck names their kid Gran anyways?
>A Faggot, that's who
>Only fags have male kids
>Fuck A1
>Fuck Cygames
>Fuck this anime
>Fuck you

I'll save it, somehow.

I might watch it for the doraf tits.

>announcement stream starts
>they show Djeeta
>nips cheer
>they say she's a promo character
>dead silence
>PV with Gran plays

This is like that Heavy Object announcement.

I think you lost track of how green texting works in your post

>A-1
>fanservice

>reverse 4-koma gaijin.jpg

You do realize Doraf females are midgets right? A-1 no do loli. A-1 haet loli. Both potatos and cows are out.

What is it about?

I want to believe, anons.

One Piece with magic, flying ships, floating islands and shitloads of waifus.

Generic pre-VII Final Fantasy with dozens of waifus.

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER SMARTPHONESHIT GENERAL
FUCK OFF TILL MORE NEWS ABOUT ANIME RESURFACES

Well, maybe they will at least animate Cag.

>old man loli
>a-1

Nope.

How come the gender bent version of the main character is the best girl of their series?
And then they puss out and keep it the male mc instead

>How come the gender bent version of the main character is the best girl of their series?
>And then they puss out and keep it the male mc instead

If the show bombs, then the producers should be fired for absolute ignorance especially at this day in age

She's not the best girl though. Maybe #4 or 5.

Bahamut bombed and Cygames still ordered S2.

The top 5 or so is really subjective.

I can't hear you over this picture

youtube.com/watch?v=LrtyQWUruno

>still no new info

What the fuck is wrong with Cygames?

Bahamut was a waifu collecting game and they made a homoerotic anime about dudes from it. Granblue is super popular thanks to girls and they pick the male MC for it. Yuri bait anime fans are waiting for gets shelved with 0 info.

When Manaria Friends got shelved I felt an unbelievable amount of joy overcome me.

Agree, cog is the best girl.

>anime by A-1
>vidya by Platinum
they're going full meme status now

>girl

Stop that.

I only know Granblue Fantasy through the tsunami of doujinshi that hit C90, what should I expect?

You must be a really sad little person to find joy in that

>vidya by Platinum

And in that game Gran dies in the prologue.

I like yuri.
I despise shows that have nothing else to them but yuri.

Guys don't panic, maybe they will animate Medusa.

Are you retarded? Manaria is much more than yuri. It was one of the most loved Bahamut events.

The trailer shows male characters and fights, there was more to that than just yuri

If they are planning to go with main story only it's going to be boring as fuck until they get to Chevalier.

>Granblue anime
>/vg/ is here
>no anime discussion
>general
>the whole thread is a mess

after lurking in kancolle threads, i don't want more anime based on video games.

We told you the boats were bad
We told you
But you didn't listen
And now it's too late, they've taken over

>liking yandere lesbian.

Any Black/White Haired Big Breasted Himederes I can look forward to?

Oh boy is there.

granblue-wiki.com/index.php/Heles_(Summer)

>Gran MC
>haremshit
>hetshit
>Vira not in the main cast
4k sales confirmed

They literally announced staff for the first time yesterday, fucktard. This is the first bit of news since it was first announced.

Kill yourself back to /u/

>complaining about /u/ in a franchise where the most popular characters are a /u/ pairing
Nice mental gymnastics.

>implying pairings matters at all let alone a yuri pairing
>source: my ass
Nice mental gymnastics.

>Granbly Fantasy anime confirmed
>Gran is the MC
so this will be the power fantasy harem anime of the season, isnt?

She was 1st or 2nd in literally every popularity poll.

When will you fagshits realize that nips love lesbos?

>4k

You mean 2k.

Don't they want to rape them straight?

Even if they are going with Gran it's not a harem.

Is there even any chance at the dorafs being animated? more oppai loli is a wonderful thing.

One of the team rocket member is a doraf, so yes.

Let's see them

Ugliest draph in game is one of the bad guys so yes.

>He doesn't know about the cuckening, how dark is a mistake, how granblue fantasy is a mistake

Medusa a cute, but Yugu the cutest

Cn't wait for Yugu's bullying to get animated.

>All primal will be CGI.

>we'll get yugu bondage animated

Thank you based Cygames.

>tfw corruption fetish

>yurifags

Will Danua show up? Has the cast been announced yet?

Ignore them, they're just upset they aren't getting pandered to.

You're only getting Gran, Lyria, Kat and Rackam. Also Rackam dies on episode 10

I heard Lina and Gourry are in this

If true then I might watch

>They will just adapt the Miscolored Memories alternative story when Gran dead in the first battle, Rackam dead from the ship crash, Kat and Lyria hiding from the empire for the rest of their life, and DJ shows up later to take revenge for Gran.

They won't appear in anime since they were just collab characters.

lol then fuck this shit

Why would there only be 1 main female character in a series that is literally only successful because the entire thing is waifu bait? That sounds like a horrible marketing idea.

You're wondering why the geniuses who made Gran the MC and not Djeeta would do that? Seriously?

Also, fuck the fags accusing anyone buttmad about the no Djeeta thing of yurifaging. I couldn't give less of a fuck about Yuri pandering, I am buttmad because I literally only play Granblue because I like to play dressup with Djeeta, I couldn't give less of a fuck about teh other characters except maybe Teena and Goblin Mage.

I don't understand. Isn't a male step in the better choice to attract a larger audience?
This is an adventure, not a SoL.

People will get their waifus, just not all of them.

Also, Djeeta is only a fucking cosplayer. It makes no sense her being the main character.

When people say only kids play Gran they're not joking or insulting Gran players, but literally only Young kids, westerners and Fujos play as Gran.

The largest audience for this multimillion player game prefers Djeeta.

Be advised, however. Only the most popular characters will appear. Others will only make cameos at best.

You mean only the most popular characters will have cameos, and the rest won't even show up.

I'll play the game so I don't miss out on references.
Also because all the C90 stuff already dried my cock.

So what's the chances this will be a standard fantasy adventure anime? It's been a while since we've had one.

Unlikely. The appeal of the show lies on the crew. While the original group is nice, they are not nearly enough to pretend they could take on the primal beasts, or that their skills would be sufficient for every situation.

Characters WILL join the crew, not only the main cast. Hell, they haven't even added the complete crew in the anime official page.

Besides, Katalina is not enough to provide the necessary fanservice. Cows are required.

>no dorafs

It's like they want this anime to fail. Dorafs are the only thing that makes granblue interesting.

It is, if they don't try to fuck around with the main story.

>Vampy_moans.webm

High fantasy anime style? Sure.

D&D RPG party? Haha, no.

Fastiva is a manly maiden of manliness

78% of players play Djeeta according to Cygames stream.

>Fujos play gran
do they wish to be the little boy

Who even wants this?
Granblue is the most generic fantasy schlock in the whole world. You'd get the exact same story if they were going to make a League of Angels (no girls allowed) anime.
The only interesting part is going through everyone's little side stories like in Senran Kagura.

>A-1
>animating a crew of 20 people

You wish. It's going to be story characters only. Nobody else will even appear.

Eruns>Harvins>Cows

The gap wasn't that large it was 59 percent

>Hell, they haven't even added the complete crew in the anime official page.
It's just Lecia getting her normal treatment by cygame. The poor girl never appears in any of the main crew art.

A lot of players are sad dorks then.

Eruns>Cows>Humans>shit>Harvins

>I don't agree so they're sad

Which is why nobody gives a crap about the main story. It's completely horrible and more generic than average shonen. Then it gets slightly better for a moment with Vira. Then becomes mediocre at best with few okay moments.

Granblue became so popular thanks to side characters. Going with Gran and main plot only for the anime is just as retarded as forcing two anime original characters in Bahamut.

But potato sensei is the best girl int he entire game.

That was data from many streams ago. And it was 70:30. In recent stream they showed that it's 78% DJ now.

Gran players are going extinct.

Charlotte is the cutest character in the game. This is not up to debate

Some harvins are great, but on average they are pretty shit.