IT'S HAPPENING JFK FILES TO BE OPENED!

DeepState BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-17/cia-urges-trump-delay-release-3000-never-seen-documents-jfk-assassination
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a fool if you think they haven't been scrubbed of anything incriminating.

They forgot about the internet autist.

They always forget about them autists.

>He thinks that after all this time the CIAniggers have not completely destroyed or redacted any information regarding any wrongdoing on the part of the CIAniggers.
>He thinks it would matter if they found anything damning anyway, because the people who did it are long gone/retired/livingunderdifferentidentity.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't they already set to be released? What does Trump have to do with this?

You're a short sighted nigger if you think them being scrubbed matters. I want them to release a butchered set of files. Makes it completely obvious what ((( they ))) are.

I think he has the authority to keep them classified or whatever if he chose to.
But you are right, they were scheduled to be released.

He was asked (by the CIA) to pospone the release for another 30 years.

I am only interested in documents regarding aliens.
Call me when something important gets declassified.

Ah I see. Do you know if any other presidents have been in this position, and chose to keep them classified? I wonder if Hillary would have allowed it.

Broofs?

Believe what you want you retard, there won't be any happening.

>CIA Urges Trump To Delay Release Of 3,000 Never-Before-Seen Documents On JFK Assassination

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-17/cia-urges-trump-delay-release-3000-never-seen-documents-jfk-assassination

anyone sleepy here? yaaaawwwwn

what a nothin burger, fucking faggot OP with fake news, go to sleeep everyone

just take a nap, i'm sleepy, you're sleepy, so so tired and sleepy why don't we all go to bed right now

Stale meme is stale.

You’re right I’m sleepy guys .

Meh. Roger Stone is a bro but has embellished a lot of things in the past when it comes to this

We should have a sticky on JFK files there are 6 threads on this now

This. Nighty night fellow kids

I feel full of energy. What are you? Some kind of faggot? Here kid, take one

Anything of value was destroyed long ago

Will George Bush senior die before the files get released or will the people kill the bush family?

spare Yeb! And force him to wear an organ grinder monkey outfit for life. For the luls

This. Don't forget that Sup Forums has the attention span of a fly these days, they don't care to even think

>deep state

Oh boy Trumpfaggots using terms they don't understand again.

>Will George Bush senior die before the files get released or will the people kill the bush family?

I'm more interested to see what they do to the aircraft carrier with his name on it. You can smuggle a lot of kids with one of those.

Get ready for:
>[REDACTED]
>[REDACTED]
>[REDACTED]

>inb4 they state it was really just a lone gunman
>tfw

This, its going to be released with missing pages, and paragraphs of black bars

Have they been released? Or just set to be released

>believing aliens aren't anything else but other entities/demons

>implying
what?

you got the point

>latvian obfuscation

just give us a rundown

basically all those abductions happen through the spirit realm.. a simple explenation would be aliens=demons

/x/

nice shutdown

you cant see how i would find that farfetched??

i dont believe any person has ever been "abducted"

im not a commie mate

ugh, fuck this puppet for releasing our secrets

yeah.. even cia's got an entity division

>entity division

what does this elude to?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
its much more advanced now most likely

They were set to be released with a deadline of 25 years after the act being passed in 1992. Technical deadline isthe 26th next week. These could have been released a long time ago had a president wished, and could have been postponed as well by the president's order.

>26th next week
so we have to wait until next week.

There is no deep state. The CIA is not acting against the interests of the American people in most cases.

That's just some shit you guys made up so you can continue LARPing like /x/files and cover up the phony president's incompetence.

MegaAnon posted this morning about this. I don't know how to screencap so I will repost

t. cia

Hello fellow CIA member, how are you doing?

(OP)
Happy weekend y'all!!!! His willingness to tweet this is great but PAY ATTENTION! It shows he's not playing around. Like I've said he's USING THE JFK FILES AS LEVERAGE. Today the deadline for Wikileaks is up and he can do whatever he wants with what he has after today is up.
Trump's saying "Subject to receipt of further information" is a WARNING.

They all have no where to go, with lots of unwanted exposure at risk. It's all down hill after today for them and everyone knows it. It's gonna be a great weekend y'all!!!! Enjoy it!!!!

Maybe BUT, I'd be more concerned about what OTHER info he's awaiting "receipt" on.

He wants something he's not getting... this tweet is a warning shot.

They'll only prove hoe fucked up all the same types of people and agencies still are, as opposed to JFK, but just like with JFK files, Assange's ability to release after day puts another layer of pressure on this, like I've said before. It's why Assange went big after Hillary and Pompeo and it's why he released new hashes. Those were his way of sending his warnings. I mean, they pulled out fucking GW this week. If Daddy GH Bush kicks it in the next week, I wouldn't think it was "natural" causes. They offed him to spare him.

No. This is why I love everyone acting like I said Assange would dump the 21st too,BTW. Y'all don't understand. Please read carefully...

The JFK are under a legally signed protection which EXPIRES on 10/26. They DO NOT have to be RELEASED on or by the 26th. The 26th only indicates that they can be released upon request - as in, Judicial Watch could file an FOIA request and get/publish them.

As with this, Wikileaks had a deadline of the 21st that EXPIRED. After the 21st, he can choose to release and disclose whatever he wants, whenever he wants, just as he's done in the past. IT DOES NOT MEAN HE HAS TO OR WILL RELEASE ON THE 21st! Only that he can/could if he wanted to... of any day after. It's important that you really read these things thoroughly or you'll keep setting yourselves up for undeserved disappointments. Be excited but not so excited you overlook the facts.

I've looked through it. Unfortunately, it's nothing.

Some autist plz screencap and repost in JFK threads

Yeah. I'm feeling so sleepy now. I wish I could just lie down on a comfy bed and have a big ol' snooze

They we're scheduled to be released years ago though.

Trump is going to be assassinated.

See, this is what I mean. You're convinced that Sup Forums of all places is important enough to have the CIA direct a covert war on these boards.

You know, when it's not the Jews, reddit, feminists, and liberals of every shade trying to pull the wool over your eyes. Fucking paranoid shills.

To the topic at hand, we'll find almost nothing new about the Kennedy assassination. Oswald acted alone. Potentially he was urged to do it by the Soviets when he lived in Russia, but I doubt they had direct involvement at all. Case fucking closed.

/x/

[REDACTED]

>CIA kills Kennedy
>CIA will allow Trump to expose them and lose all trust from the American people

Nope, we'll be getting another (((official story))) just to satisfy the general population who pretty much all think it was a conspiracy

>we'll find almost nothing new about the Kennedy assassination
So why did they pass a law to keep it secret for 55 years?

yeah, they might as well not release anything. who the fuck would even do anything about it? nobody.

>Potentially he was urged to do it by the Soviets when he lived in Russia, but I doubt they had direct involvement at all. Case fucking closed.
if you were a russian spy, why wouldn't you spread rumors about a deep state assassination to cover up a russian assassination of the president?

Because no matter what it'll set off a firestorm with JFK conspiracy believers. This is going to be their Christmas come early. As is the habit of people who buy into conspiracies wholesale, they'll find evidence in there to support the model they've already built.

No President has wanted that headache. Also, the CIA would love for it to quietly stay buried because it was a failure in their history, since they knew about Oswald, had monitored him in the past, and couldn't put the pieces together on him before he carried out the act. It's egg on their face.

So what is the problem with these documents? It was 50 years ago, no one cares about anything in those documents, we are just curios for curiosity's sake.

Has it been released yet? No then at this time its nothing. Need the documents to see whats in them. Without the documents we cant really say anything about them now do we.

Another tweet keeps the trumptards happy. I wonder if they’ll ever care to see any results.

I really hope that there is just one thing left in there that is so damning that it completely erodes any public trust that remains in every administration since Kenedy.

How many times will papa Bush be mentioned the docs? He was in Dallas at the time, right?

it will give even greater historical proof that mccarthy was right about the state department being infiltrated. I don't know how blatantly it will name the jew, but I have a feeling it will leave some obvious clues for those who aren't too brainwashed to see it.

Go away LARPer You are already found out.

AND you replied to yourself IDIOT

Got to distract the public with something

>shills
>shills as far as the eye can see

They were already doing this. He just hopes his supporters are dumb enough to actually believe he's going to crack this conspiracy open by himself

Does anyone feel this is just a distraction from the pending Obamacare failure or maybe the Russian collusion investigation that's going to arrest his son?

bump

Why are you posting this to all JFK threads? You are a lazy fucker aren't you. Maybe try to change it up a bit faggot

i dont get paid enough