Why do black people choose to defend a country that hates them?

That honestly doesn't make sense to me, why black people and nonwhite people in general would do that.

Enlist in the army to defend a country full of bigots and other such people who don't deserve such kindness, simply because, regardless of what they do, the bigots will forever see them in a negative light.

Obama is a prime example of that: he became the President of the United States for a full two terms...yet there were still racists out there who were raising the bar and seeing him in a negative light.

The man gave this country eight years of his life, and this is what he gets in return. That right there shows just how un-worth it this shit at the end of the day.

I really just don't get it...why nonwhite people would go out of their way to get blown up and get PTSD for a country full of people who more or less WANT to see that type of shit happen to them...

What say all of you?

I say remember to sage this b8 boys.

Eat shit, get cancer und fuck off to reddit.

Thank you.

Most black people in the military are mechanics or cooks, it is very rare to find any ethnicity outside of white and hispanic in combat arms. Your entire argument is based on a false premise thereby making your argument invalid.

I bet you think every NCO is a loud black man like Hollywood told you.

Typical American bigotry proving the OP right. Who were those dead soldiers in Niger again????

gibs

why do you hate black people?

Here's a joke: The Canadian armed forces

because they need a job you fucking idiot

>there were still racists out there who were raising the bar and seeing him in a negative light.

think tanks, lobby groups, vatican

lots of people depend on divisive politics to distract you from how they steal 95% of everything this country produces

Blacks rarely go into combat arms, almost all are in combat service support.

I'd say it's the other way round. Why do niggers seek to live in a country they brainwashed to hate by Democratic libtards?

Most people genuinely aren't racist or full of hate. People who run the show probably are, but most everyday people arent. Many black soldiers and other soldiers are willing to fight on behalf of their fellow citizen, and could give a fuck less about the man in office whether he be republican or democrat.

The military is smart enough to put them where they can do the least damage.

They actually are afraid to fight and think being a cook will get them a job as a civilian.

They are actually over represented for their population share across the board in the military.
Per capita they are on par for the best soldiers in the forces.

The black guy killed in Niger was a support guy like he said

Gibs

Because niggers are subhuman idiots and anything they can do to have survival while sacrificing personal responsibility (like becoming an order follower for Israel) is perfectly acceptable to their conscience.

They go for the gibs. It makes some of them into men

>source: your ass
The dozen or so black infantry dudes were pretty decent. They didn’t make up for the horde of absolute gang banging niggers in supply.

I like blacks,
but hate niggers
I am sure they feel the same way too

Blacks infantry guys in my battalion that is. 1,500ish people and 12 decent blacks.

he did say it was rare, I count 1 black 3 white

Same experience in the army.

I spent a lot of time with the navy/marines on my last trip. They told a lot of stories about filipino support in the navy, like they wouldn't give you food on the ship unless you bribed them. Can anyone confirm?

Army is big on food, in my experience. I will honestly say that the army cooks tried their best to make a good meal with what they had, and any "favors" or any fuckery was dealt with severely.

They hold our good energy drinks hostage for KP duty overseas.

This

Do you realize that the army pays people money?

Personally, I think the best way to utilize blacks is to para-drop them deep behind enemy lines in urban population centers equipped with drugs and machine pistols.

Name a country that treats black people better and is worth defending?

Because the idea that Americans hate black people purely because of their color is a democratic straw man. It’s not true, people hate certain black people because of the way they act, what they say and the ignorant shit they regurgitate at will when they hit any sort of roadblock in life.

If you look at the fact that other minorities, primarily Asian ones, are generally respected and in most cases out-earn whites it should go to show that racism as an institution either is not working or doesn’t exists.

Cause niggers have an IQ as high as a banana...

Don't waste my time with loaded questions. I told you that before.

And that proves my point. There're black people out there who wouldn't harm you or speak ill of you at all...and that's how you repay them?

You call them niggers and say that about their IQ? And yet you wonder why this cycle of hatred keeps getting perpetuated I bet.

It's because of people like you. If you just tried to show them at least an ounce of respect...imagine how better a place this world would be.

Why do you have to treat them like this? What did they ever do to you?

Except you forget that, at the end of the day, there're racists out there who flat out hate the entire race of people.

It doesn't matter how accomplished they are or how neatly a black guy carries themselves. If that person's racist towards black people, they're going to be racist towards that black person.

My example with Obama for instance: guy became one of the most powerful people in the entire world...the racists didn't give a single fuck. He's black, they hate black people, so they hated him.

Why can't you get that? The fact there're racists and people out there who aren't open to giving them a chance, and will likely die with their hatred and intolerance for these people intact?

Maybe it's because the US isn't what the luegenpresse claims it is, did that ever cross your mind? Of course not, you sheep. Stop listening to the propaganda.

You presume so much. It would appear you don't know anyone in the military.

Negroes don't go as much into combat arms. Not everyone in the military is actually doing any fighting. Negroes are also not as much in special operations...there are some but not many because of strict requirements ...

Negroes seek military service because they enjoy a lot of "equality" under federal rules. They also see it as a way to earn money without having an education.

It's no mystery......

You want to tell me why you call them like that? What happened in your life that made you like this?

Even more importantly, why do they stay in a country which hates them so much?

>The man gave this country eight years of his life
Wrong.

Military gibs.
Sage

Social benefits, nigga. Have you never heard about collaborationism? If you want privileges in an oppressive society, the first thing you do is prove your usefulness and loyalty to the regime. There is always a need for good collaborators.

The great majority of African Americans that are honorably discharged from the armed forces obtain gainful employment, marry, raise a family, much in the way of normal white households.

>Obama is a prime example of that: he became the President of the United States for a full two terms...yet there were still racists out there who were raising the bar and seeing him in a negative light.
He was the Democratic version of G.W. Bush.

Be glad this is the Internet, because I'm fairly certain a black guy would be happy to break your jaw for that.