Pretty based

Anything about the hiatus?

>Togashi answers like a master of his work
>Kishi just shrugs it off like a light novel-tier fanfic shitwriter

>page 257
>page 259

Think you missed one OP.

258 is a blanc page.

I wish Togashi called this hack out on the fact that literally every important aspect of Nardo was stolen straight from his own works.

Where are people getting the impression that Togashi is answering better than Kishimoto? To me the interview just makes him out to be a gasbag. Neither one is a particularly good storyteller.

Togashi must have it a lot easier to create characters than Kishimoto.

Considering he never works he has a lot of time to think about the story.

Wish Kishi asked about some of the characters.

Kishi might even be a better one, but Togashi is the superior overall writer in my eyes.

>>Careful planning
Yeah he works twice a year, he has time for that
>>Actually thinks things through
Yeah, he works twice a year, he has time for that
>>Good taste in movies
>Prince of Darkness
>28
kek
>>Clean lines, 100% asian drawing style
Chicken scratches

It's easy to come up with a story when you don't have to work weekly for 15 years like Kishimoto does.

And Togashi still fucks it up
>Alluka
>Oh my rubber nen!

Jesus, Togashi gives some pretty good advice, and has great taste in movies. Kishi sounds like a retard.

Next week will have the rest English translated right?

>Togashi: In the arc right now, I'am adding a ridiculous amount of character while also stressing out about it...

>Kishi toughts: "Sure Sensei will mention the last arc of Naruto as an example "

>Togashi: There are a lot of artist who have done it in the past...

>Kishi toughts: "Here he comes... :3"

>Togashi: ...Oda-sensei, for example.

> Kishi dies inside.

XD

Togashi calling Oda as sensei... That's some big thing.

Boooooooooring.

Every other Kishimoto interview is more interesting than this. His interview with Oda or Samura are much better than this garbage.

Togashi probably didn't even want to be there so they asked like 5 questions and called it a day.

fuck you, before Alluka everyone just assumed Gon was gonna be healed in Greed Island, would you have preferred something so obvious? And fuck you about the rubber nen, litterally every single high level nen user we've seen has avoided death in some way.

>XD

And they all call themselves sensei you retard, it's what you call mangaka.

literally all mangaka are called sensei.

No, you idiot. Look who Akimoto calls everyone -san or -kun, is because he's older. Oda uses to call every other mangaka as -san, except for those who are older than him, Akimoto, Toriyama, Watsuki...

>fuck you, before Alluka everyone just assumed Gon was gonna be healed in Greed Island, would you have preferred something so obvious?

>Would you have preferred a previously established idea that might have worked without being an asspull or the biggest asspull in the series?
Yes

>And fuck you about the rubber nen, litterally every single high level nen user we've seen has avoided death in some way.
No they haven't.

Yes, Kite's Crazy Slot.

Kite got fucked in the ass and then was shitted out by some ant. Kite was a great hunter too, still got fucked.

Hisoka literally brought himself to life with rubber and gum, fuck you.

Nop. You don't see the explanation of Ging about CS, faggot?

Look in the last TOC coment, all except akimoto (he used -kun)called kubo -sensei.Is more the generation he begin

Kishimoto's and Togashi's way of thinking is like night and day. Togashi shows that he actually thinks about the shit he puts out while Kishimoto fucking freeballs it, and this interview is half shit because of it

It makes it all the more disgusting that a talentless hack like Kishi managed to make it big off of Togahsi's ideas.

Togashi keeps saying he uses instinct and likes to make plot advances not even he can predict though, I don't think he's all that careful. I think he makes stuff up as he goes along but is really thorough with the details along the way. He's kind of throwing caution to the wind with DC arc's massive cast and number of conflicts but he's already going in depth on so many minor aspects of it.

Maybe,, BUT he delivers quality. Not shit.

Besides I bet your a shipper fagg from Nardo.

when was this interview made? go to work togashi... please

Still not 1/3 of the popularity Naruto has.

>officiallist.videotopics.yahoo.co.jp/video/yoshimoto/74579?auto=off For those who could not understand japanese:a young comic author named Hatakeyama, who has just won the Fujio Award, took part in the yearly meeting held for JUMP authors. Togashi wasn't there, but he met the editor who's in charge of Togashi.The editor says Togashi's back is still hurting a lot, and that he's finished 24 chapters(starting at 2:30). He says he think it's the best chapters he's ever seen.
>search nijipoi_media on twitter. Says this hiatus is extremely short and that Togashi is working hard. Assume the "source" is still the editor of Togashi.

It sells on par with Naruto in the country that actually matters

That editor needs to stop spoiling the mystery, at least he didn't say anything about a shocking moment again.

Hey, we know that Kishi isn't Sup Forums's favorite manga but thati s just low.

>BUT he delivers quality
>Chimera arc
>Election arc
>Hisoka vs Chrollo

>listing good things
rekt

He is probably and assblasted Hisokafags

>good things

>BUT he delivers quality

>Togashi Sensei: Yes. However, I basically like to break down everything that I create. So I like to place them in situations that are out of character to test how they'd react. I end up wanting to put them in extreme situations that force them to take actions they never normally would.

that quote literally sums up what he's been doing for his entire manga

Soon.

He complained about not being able to do that during YYH, I'm so glad he has the freedom to do interesting shit now.

Well thinks for confirming how delusional this fanbase is

>Well thinks

What are you even butthurt about, ESL?

Stop overrating a mediocare series

>that force them to take actions they never normally would
Is it possible to put Chrollo in a situation like this?

He has no idea what he's getting into on that boat.

What point are you trying to make?

Togashi doesn't have to work weekly unlike Kishimoto. It's not amazing when Togashi is a lazy faggot who has all the time in the world until he dies.

I kind of hope Chrollo gets killed off really nonchalantly by some random shit on the boat.

Nice meme, Narutard.

I hate Naruto, I am just not a delusional faggot like you.

Stop giving retards attention

What about that pic you posted was mediocre?

Togashi had a lot of time for this, Kishimoto doesn't.

>Kishimoto: Hopefully something that isn’t too long, anyway. (laugh) I’d like to do something that wraps up within ten volumes or so.

>Samura: I don’t imagine Jump will be too willing to let you do that. (laugh) I’d like to read a ten-volume series by you, though. Any thoughts on what it would be about?

>Kishimoto: Hmm, well, I’d like to avoid doing anything like Naruto… but something like Naruto is what the readers want. I did a short piece about the mafia before, but people wrote back that they went into it excited for some sort of superpowers to appear, but they never did.

>Samura: Jump is pretty light on its feet, though — like, they’ll let you give something a try, and if it doesn’t work out they’ll axe it after one volume and it’s onto the next series. I personally would like to see you try making something a little different next time rather than going for another giant hit.

This. Kishimoto is a retard, no wonder his manga is for literal burgers.

>starts up with the ad hominems
hoo boi

Jump is trash.

oh my rubber and gum

It's amazing how much butt-fucking abuse HiatusxHiatus' fanboys tolerate

It's amazing how people who've never read HxH try to comment on it. Or much manga in general, if you think plain black pages with text aren't used for effect frequently. Why the fuck would any HxH fan complain about that page when it's one of the most interesting sub plots of the manga? That's the sort of page that gives you chills, not 'butt fucks' you.

literal pottery
Feels like I'm reading a manga series in this page/sarcasm

>this page made to give the reader's the chills
>a "manga" page where he just literally just wrote an essay because he's too lazy to draw
HiatusxHiatus retarded fags still defend this shit

>Revive me with my bullshit magic, devoid of any brain damage. Show off my bullshit plot armor.
And you retards love this literal shit

idk its not like i am paying for it and i am enjoying the ride

Here's a free dog shit, eat it.
Why complain? It's free.

Again, read the fucking manga or just read more manga in general. It's an extremely well established and commonly used way to give words more impact.

Pretty much.

If I was Kishi I'd just make a fucking webcomic like ONE.

He has enough money now after all that he likely doesn't have to go crazy to support himself

i am a degenerate i love dog shit

>break your own rules
Please.

Why would he bother calling Kishi out? Togashi has been ripping off others for years now. He's just better at it than Kishi.

As someone who's inspired to be a writer, Togashi's advices are extremely insightful and constructive. I like the bit about designing a character you should consider different situations and settings to show how that character reacts. That's what makes the character feel less one-dimensional. Also developing the setting and story along with designing characters can make a tight and cohesive flow for the readers to follow.

I don't know. It clearly shows in the manga how diverse and interesting his characters are as Togashi took time to let their character developments merge well within the flow of the story. It's actually something when you can love almost every secondary character.

Togashi and Kishi are actually big bros IRL and don't share Sup Forums's autism at all.

Same with Oda and Kishi.

Kishi overall is a popular guy over at WSJ. Not like Kubo who everyone seems to passive aggressively dislike.

Any examples of people disliking Kubo?

>took time
AGREE, it took him 5 years to develop an arc, while others does the same thing within 2 years WITHOUT long ass hiatuses.
And Hiatusfags seems to see him like a genius even though he actually got the best assets a mangaka can have to create better story writing, Time and Rest. Unlike others who needs to spit out contents every week or every month and works in tight schedules, Togashi got all the time in the world to think and analyze the content of his story and he writes it in his own pace.

Sorry but I can't hardly call the content of that page just "words", it a motherfucking essay. It's impossible for readers to feel any impact from a essay page consist of fucking 8 long ass sentence while having a black background which are still inside a motherfucking panel that narrates events happened.
This is a page which is the way to make an impact to the words that you are saying in your post, no matter how meme-ish it seems, still gave considerable impact to the readers.

Makes you wonder how much better most shounen would be if they had all the time to plan more. Probably wouldn't be so many shit or rushed endings.