Why should heterosexual couples be privileged to reproduce?

Why should heterosexual couples be privileged to reproduce?

This is some serious inequality

do you people want me to go out and kill all my neighbors?, because I FUCKING WILL

I AM GOING TO MASSACRE THEM ALL

i got 2 shotguns, a 38 revolver and a 1911 .45

how much will i be able to do?

just goto a synagogue.

alot go get em tiger.

Maybe because nature decided this way OP superduper faggot?

honestly, if you want to really hurt the gay community, you would have to pose as a gay guy and shoot some straight people.

False flag the fbi.

idk, i think it is exactly what the shills trolling the board want

for one of us to flip out, my life is worth more than 50 cucks

i know i can get into the high rollers table, if i work on it, like really high rollers, Mao, Stalin, Hitler

i just need to solidify my power!

someone that hasnt replied, do this

i am already tainted

Best of luck to you brother. We need another savior, I doubt the god emperor can bring us back to glory by himself. Hail Victory.

Just when I think these SJW's couldn't get any weirder....then I see this kind of shit...

Put my in the screenshot

Breaks the NAP.

lol, you retards think this is CSI

if anyone is stupid enough to "take me to court" over this, i will destroy them, sue the state, and then use the money to buy weapons of mass destruction

from where i am, there is practically a war on the streets

if the people see the government wasting money chasing internet trolls, the people will be extremely displeased, to say the least

we have poor people and gangs and political murders and infighting

we are on the edge of civil war, if they want to canonize me, make me immortal, go ahead, come after the shitposter

maybe this is what i need, to solidify my power and take over the government

Hitler won the court's heart when he was accused of treason

REVOLUTION BEGINS IN JAIL; SEND ME BITCHES; ILL FUCK YOU

Guess all those orthodox jews had better get snipped for the equality god.
>w-wait, goyim, we are oppressed, remembuh da sixty gorillion

>will the biological advantage of tall people to reach high shelves be considered a violation of the equality principle
>will the biological advantage of pretty people to attract a mate be considered a violation of the equality principle
>will the biological advantage of outgoing people to gain better employment and salaries be considered a violation of the equality principle
>will the biological advantage of black people to avoid getting a sunburn be considered a violation of the equality principle
>will the biological advantage of big dicked chads to ravage that pussy be considered a violation of the equality principle
Where does it end? Oh, right, when all whites are dead.
>israeli
ROPE IS HOPE

Up.
Time to import more Mexicans.

Because God doesn't want people to be gay! It's such a backwards life style, do you really need someone to tell you not to stick your dick in someone's poop chute?
Also,
>haaretz
I only imagine that they are going to use this against western countris and not Israel.

Dont do that, thanks.

no

acting like a retard only helps (((their))) narrative

can we just gas these filthy subverters already?

Along that logic, would asians, muslims & negroes who have astronomically high birth rates also be deemed to have violated the "equality principle"

????? gay people can reproduce though, just not naturally with a person they love. That's a them problem, not a straight people problem.

> haaretz
> not being the bane of Israel

I swear huffpost got nothing on those fag self hating kykes.

Read the story, it's satire.