Why isn't there a Christian faction trying to reclaim jerusalem like Jews and muslims are?

Why isn't there a Christian faction trying to reclaim jerusalem like Jews and muslims are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BLBw7fw8yV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the fuck would you want a piece of desert in the middle of nowhere?

i think the real question is: why there only two christian flags and 15 muslim ones on Sup Forums ?

are*

Because Christians are either completely pussified, are niggers, or are fanatically loyal to the Jews.

We can't reclaim Jerusalem before sorting ourselves out. Modernists need to be purged, another Syllabus of Errors to clear the fog of confusion, new paladin orders, and so on

this

Jerusalem has no strategic value. The romans treated it as a tributary state. it's shit value for colonization.

Because Christians are the goodest goyim.

Whomever controls Jerusalem controls the world

This

Fight for Europe instead you fucking idiot.
EUROPE is our holy land, you nigger.
fucking hell.

The West is anti-Christian now friendo. Centuries of subversion from freemasons and liberals has created a society where all Christian values are inverted. we need to address this problem, but paradoxically we also need to fight against Europe if we want to cleanse her

Because pretty much all christians in Middle East have been forcibly converted or just straight up genocided.
Also protestants don't care about Jerusalem.

This video from Thulean Perspective.com sums it up pretty well.
youtu.be/BLBw7fw8yV0

Because true christianity doesn't care about worldly possessions.

>varg

>The West is anti-Christian now friendo.
Yes we should join our African brothers in retaking Jerusalem.

>Yaweh

>A Vargtard

Beacause after the 6 gorrillion christians and Catholics suddenly were on their side.

Here comes the idiot.

No one is going to fight for Sweden boi.
I'd fucking swallow poison before taking up arms to defend france or Germany or any other "western" country just to be called a terrorist and a racist at the end of it.
So fuck your Sweden and all your protestant fuckwits.

Fuck you and your shitty-ass Europe, Sven
I only care about my own country + V4

>Risk dying for some sandy shit hole in middle of nowhere because it's "muh holy land"
My holy land is Europa and my god is our ancestors who died for it.
Fuck jerusalem and fuck sandniggers.

Only thing i respect of Crusaders is their adventurous journey, valor and victories against sandniggers.
But Crusaders should have abandoned entire idea of taking "holy land" and instead focused on liberating white people in anatolia from the turks like original plan was. But catholics were more concerned with desert shithole instead.

We're waiting for the beast to reveal itself

Vatican = Holy City of Catholicism
Constantinople = Holy City of Orthodoxy

There's no good reason to take Jerusalem, the better question is: retake Constantinople when?

Because Christians are cucked Jewlovers.

Because Christianity isn't about some patch of dirt.

no1 cares when you ejaculate potatonigger.

This.

>deus vult LARPers vs. Hamas and kids chucking rocks.