Why are so many millennials falling for the degeneracy that is Japanese anime (and Japanese anime adjacent culture)?

Why are so many millennials falling for the degeneracy that is Japanese anime (and Japanese anime adjacent culture)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcAQZ_3PgAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not sure what point is this picture trying to make. Having individuality and personal style = bad?

Weeks should be treated the same as niggers, Muslims and gays, gassed fammo

Weebs

Anime is a massive industry. You shouldn't just put everyone that watches Japanese cartoons in the same bunch.

advancement in society and the world allowed allot of dump people to be alive

why are you even here?

When native culture fails you, it isn't unusual to turn to another. Islam is preferable I guess.

because it's not Jewed out

>this whole thread
You all need to go back.

I am here because this is a site fundamentaly made to discus Japanese culture, retard.

How much are you getting paid to divide and conquer, schlomo?

I watch anime because there's no Jewish propaganda and there's an actual plot

>falling for

more like fell son back in the late 80s / early 90s. I grew up on this shit and it's less degenerate than the shit on American TV.

Every weeb is a cuck, but not every cuck is a weeb.

This sends the redditor, jews and shills into a seething, autistic rage.

Fucking THIS. Anime is one of the last truly unkiked forms of entertainment in the world.

Japanese culture is LITERALLY the most degenerate there is in the world. Alt-right pissbabies need to take the real redpill.

Sup Forums is a Japanese psyop. It was used to spread anime and otaku culture, which would cause american youth to become nationalistic and favor a homogenous culture. This eventually led to the election of pro Japanese candidate Donald J Trump. Eventually a N Korean false flag attack will allow Japan to retaliate and regain it's lost land in Manchuria.

Bullshit. I'm a weeb, but not a cuck. Mere appreciation for another culture doesn't make you a cuck. The Nazis admired Japanese culture.

>Japanese culture is LITERALLY the most degenerate there is in the world
>on a Japanese anime image board
come on user

anime

Every western tv show is 1000 times more degenerate and filled with propaganda and programming to the core. Comparable to them some of anime "perverted stuff" is pretty mild.

How much is Soros paying you?

To be fair if you can pull that look off like that girl you pass.
The problem is the other 99% that dont pass

animinime

"This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics."
Kill yourselves.

cancer
read the fucking pic related

Find a noose and learn how to greentext.

>girl

No

Because previous generations have created a culture completely devoid of any and all semblance of meaning and so younger generations latch on to literally anything they can use to define themselves.

>watching japenese cartoons as an adult
top zozzle my friendo

>Unironically watching cartoons
>Justifying it by telling self that it's not controlled by da jewz

>one every 6 months
>see a girl just like this
>gorgeous, pulls it off amazingly
>immediately imagine our life together
>her bf suddenly appears
>he's a manlet and doesn't even lift
>every time
>every
>time

What website are you on? Who is pic related to you?

>Sup Forums was originally about discussion of anime and Japanese culture, therefore every board is about discussion of those topics
This is how retarded you are. Enjoy being virgins for the rest of your pathetic lives.

Dont start this

I dont know. I thought anime was harmless till I hungout with this gorgeous redhead chick that all of a sudden admitted to like wearing furry costumes and being put on a leash and being treated like an actual dog. I noped the fuck out. I wanted a bj but I just couldnt hangout with a mentally ill bitch.

>tfw no qt3.14 blue haired weaboo gf

Your image didn't work newfriend

Nobody said this, stop strawmanning you subhuman monkey.

also
>Sup Forums
>Chan
>C
Lurk at least two years before posting.

>we should have dropped one on tokyo

I wish the barrier to entry wasn't so easy compared to 15-20 years ago before the influx of literal faggots. I knew when I started seeing AMVs and Soulja Boi making that a nome song, I knew it was the beginning of the end for that particular interest of mine.

t. Weeb from 1999-2005.

>wanting to walk around in public with a girl that looks like this

You're the problem with Western civilization.

I no longer watch broadcast TV, Cable, satellite et al. The subscription channels have become vile promoters of degenerate pedophile propaganda disguised as 'Children's Programing' (Bill Nye Saves The World) is a perfect example of satanic signaling. In comparison Anime is wholesome and TradCon.

Either that grandpa is sleeping or he's extremely horrified of the thing next to him

>being retarded is now a typo
Never post here again.

You fucking idiot you would have had the greatest time of your life.

>He doesn't enjoy copious amounts of attention
Lose the flag

>STOP POSTING THINGS I DISAGREE WITH IN MY THREAD

Sup Forums talks about degeneracy, but literally EVERY thread is extremely intolerant of anyone with a differing opinion. It's like an entire board filled with Chris-Chans.

Wrong! this person is deceased.

We can make anime 'real', then have sex with our waifus, simply by awakening our siddhis. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

>fagflag
>calling others the problem with western civilisation

Probably. If I would have fucked around with her I would probably be a degenerate right now. It was hard as fuck to not skullfuck the shit out of her. That kind of open and mindless sex will ruin you in the long term. Probably would have caught a disease off of her.

source?

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi (the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes) to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end)

Probably because they're millenials and fall for everything. Every anime poster here has not mentally matured past high school. When confronted with their degeneracy they autistically screech in the same manner a ponyfag or furfag would calling you a shill or a redditor because you don't watch little girl cartoons.

There's nothing wrong with two men fucking each other in the ass.

There is, however, something wrong with girls dressing like anime characters.

And I think most of Sup Forums agrees.

That mod was removed btw.

I'm a gigantic weeb and I want to fucking strangle pic related in your post.
What does that make me, you LGBT shitter?

Kill yourself subhuman.

>nothing wrong with two faggots bleeding their diseased assholes
>Anime is wrong
Fuck off faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=kcAQZ_3PgAM

>stop liking what I don't like
>matured past high school
You're in the same boat reddit

Friendly reminder if you hate Japanese things

You post on a website which:
>bases it's layout on a japanese website
>is owned by a japanese man
>created by a 15 year old weeaboo
>takes its name from various Japanese chans
>who's mascot is from a manga
>where 95% of the banners are related to anime or Japanese pop culture
>where half of the board name initials are taken from their japanese words (Sup Forums - gijutsu - technology, /k/ - kengeki - weapon)
>held panels at anime conventions
Your are no different than the mudslimes that enter and insist they stay in Germany but ridicule and hate German culture.

Untrue

fantastic pasta

>hurr i bugchase and rape little boys
>stop liking what i dont like
>le smug face
Fucking rope yourself you worthless piece of shit. Scum like you will be the first to be put into concentration camps.

What degeneracy?