Spanish crashes Catalonian independence

Spain Activates "Nuclear Option": Will Seize Control Of Catalan Government, Force New Elections
>Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy asked lawmakers to grant him unprecedented powers to force leaders of the Catalonia region to cease their independence push, a dramatic escalation in the confrontation between Spain and the separatist region, which the WSJ - and virtually everyone else - has said will be a major test for Spanish democracy.
>According to The Spain Report, this
is the first time in the modern democratic period that a central government has suspended home rule in one of Spain's 17 regions.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-21/spain-activates-nuclear-option-will-seize-control-catalan-government-force-new-elect
Catalonians BTFO, tanks in 30 mins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccYBaQFkNuU
youtube.com/watch?v=M48Nmmyl2nA
youtube.com/watch?v=KJX5cLFb5cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EI45zs8Cx_M
hooktube.com/watch?v=lLbK-yj_yYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God bless, let the commies bleed.

CRASH SPAIN, DESTROY THAT COMMUNIST SHITHOLE

So far Catalonia has only produced memes
Now the Spanish gouvernment is seizing the Catalonian means of production.
And all the catacucks got was 8 seconds of freedom.

How could you be Galician and have to admit you're in the same country as them?

Shame a lot of smaller nationalist/seperatist movements get co-opted by maxists

>shitposting with meme flags
This is why nobody supports your independence.

Did a spaniard fucked your mom? Holy shit you are always spamming the same shit.

Just look at your catacommies they are far worse, and your communism spread all over the country and infected the spanish people.
the sooner your shithole vanishes the better for spain and Europe.
Una Grande Libre

Get a life.

Hope they had fun while it lasted, they'll enjoy life with the Spaniard boot to their necks now.

They should focus on both tourists and muslims t b h. Cities should be a for living in, not a carnival.

aren't they following the procedures outlined within their own constitution?

Thank you for this

>Anons are supporting the Spanish government
The absolute state of nu Sup Forums

Take care of London first, angloscum.

Yes, but independentists think that the spanish constitution is "fascist". Not even joking.

They think that going against anything "spanish" is morally justified. They are too european and progressive to follow our backward ideas.

Reminder that Cucktalans also voted for this constitution with these approval ratings.

>They are too european and progressive to follow our backward ideas
Indeed, we are. Fuck you scum redneck.

So the EU is just going to do nothing?

EU can't and won't interfere.

>Pushing illegal referendum
>Pushing illegal independence
>Instead of changing the law and do it legally like Scotland
>Now Madrid is calling their bullshit and cease control of everything

What do Catacuck expect out of this mess?

This "cata" shitposter has mental issues,how many times he posted this biased crap here. That's why you lost scumbag

they should just stop working. no work, no taxes, no spanish goverment wanting the region. spain cant take their wealth if catalonia have none. fucking leftists, i hope this goes on just for the show

mfw peacefull revolution

Rajoy is a fucking cuck. Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ccYBaQFkNuU

Our only hope is the king. Maybe someday he will order the army to take over and make Spain great again. I think he would have done that a long time ago if it wasn't for the international community.

youtube.com/watch?v=M48Nmmyl2nA

Catacucks are disarmed manlets that love pacifism, and Spain has armed forces. They won't fight anything back.

EU has repeatedly said they support Spain and that an independent catalonia will be left outside of the EU

The independentist politicians keep telling their voters an independent catalonia will be in the EU.

TANKS IN 15 MINUTES OMG IT@SD HAPPENING LIVE STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=KJX5cLFb5cQ

Hes a big guy

Your Majesty the King. Sorry.

His Majesty the King.
Su Majestad el Rey.

Thanks.

Nobody will do that. The govt is made of faggots, cowards and traitors. Its all a facade for negotiations (more like concessions)
This is how it will go:
>Constitutional reform made in secret by the two main parties to "last long". People won't be allowed to vote.
>De facto federal model with Catalonia taking care of their own taxes.
>Half of the people in Catalonia, the unionists and moderates, will be betrayed and abandoned by the central government. They will have to live under the rule of separatism or go.
>Moar money collected in Spain for Catalonia, which will continue to insult us in the meantime.
>4 years later they will blackmail the govt again with more demands or else independence.
We will then go to the streets to end for good this regime of parties.

Good, Catalans are filthy commies and muslim lovers.

Anyone have data on how many Catacucks pulled their money out the bank yesterday?I'm assuming close to zero because my mortgage payment transferred without a hitch.

Thanks for bump a thread which will make fun of your shitty trying of independence, catacuck, your impotence tears are delicious

Honest question. What will happen if the separatist party get majority again?

Both Spain and Catalonia are Globalist puppets. Globalists want to throw Spain into crisis so that they are no longer able to control their borders. Just like what happened with Libya. Africans will be pouring in at Gibraltar, then waltzing into the rest of Europe.

Sure your country has a territorial dispute with Spain but we don't all have that sort of issue.

It'd be a major embarrassment for Rajoy and a significant defeat for the "muh silent majority" camp. Certainly a game changer.

youtube.com/watch?v=EI45zs8Cx_M

can you spot the negro in the pic?

Ive seen you in at least 4 threads today same 4 pictures in same orther

Dont you have better things to do jordi?

Catalonian independence is a first stone of the globalists building NWO. Fragmented states are way easier coerced than nation states.

That's probably why (((UE))) is strongly opposite to Catalonians...

Declaration of Independence at 19:00 Time of Barcelona.

faggot.

Another one.

>I think he would have done that a long time ago
how the fuck just is a few years of reign "a long time ago"?

>says nu/pol/
>is british
well now i have to support them.

hehe, maybe you should resurrect Iturbide to give them some tips on how it's done

P U R G E

I'll tell you what, the memory of Isidorus of Seville and the rest of the Church built amidst a hell of a time will not be forgotten. Even if catholicism and papism as we know it ends and people try to recover the roots of their faith for generation one day that memory will resurface again. Just as it did after centuries of darkness under the moors without even thinking what future would await us.

But first blood and sweat will have to run, a lot. And the ethnic peoples that remain here will have to decide if they want to survive, struggle and die to persist and raise their sons to recover what was lost. All of that has to happen first to destroy the beast and come together as nations in brotherhood instead of fratricidal maniacs trying to subdue the other.

But once that passes, who knows.

Independence or the whole autonomy?

I know the solve and wrote it several times yet.

Catalonia should be independent

But

Save union state with Spain.

Same value, no borders

but their own't football team and etc.

Constitution was a masterful psyop overseen by euro and brit technocrats.

Francoists and nostalgics also think that Franco was "le based fascist" despite him giving the boot to falangists and carlists, that helped him get to power, and collaborating fully with the anglo-american establishment.

So I don't know who is more stupid or who started this meme.

Queues at every major bank office I went, the push was for small amount to gauge the level of mobilization that is available for future action.
If they have any reaction to this they won't publicize it, even less through mainstream media.

What's gonna happen to this guy?

kek

What the fuck are those asian and black faces plasted on the all?

Please tell me it's not a "faces of independent catalonia" ad thing.

1st catalan president

Don't think separatists are going to be mobilized to vote in further autonomic elections. People will see it as treason to what they voted (for years) and got beaten for. JuntsxSI is not going to present itself united if it goes that route, and CUP have already said that they won't participate.

Other actions are going to occur.

He could make a career by cosplay as the merchant of venice.

the ANC has that policy internally for PR purposes, too much bloat and women on that organization.
Still they have the logistics stuff locked down, very adept at mobilizing the people.

Spain needs to take over South America and parts of North Africa again. Make spain great again.

We'd better be a part of a New Roman Empire and leave the indians and moors alone.

kek
His surname literally means straccivendolo, Lucca.

EU is going to merge with the Union of the Mediterranean soon and form a Euro-magreb zone. So you don't have to worry about that dream Papadopoulos. They'll get plenty of Morocco alright..

Literal catacuck descendant here. My middle name is Montserrat.

From a conservative/nationalist perspective, is there a single reason I should support this movement? It's seems pretty obvious so far that, just like Scotland, catalans want to secede so they can become free to turn their country into a leftist globalist shithole.

Should I hope Rajoy crushes any hope of Catalan independence?

Turkey needs to take over Greece and parts of the Balkans again. Make Turkey great again.

I've no problem with magrebis as long as they don't have a dick.

this is so boring

m8 there are queues in my bank every god damm time I have to do some kind of paperwork there, bank workers are some of the most slow fucks I know

Are you a girl? Why did your parents name you that? I hope you are referring to one of your surnames or something.

Rajoy may crush current political regime and autonomy, that doesn't mean much in terms of long time picture, as far as catalans are concerned. You must understand how many times we have been "crushed" in political terms without meaning much.
We'll become an ethnic minority (since the last decades) in our country but still we own most of the land in it and have nationalist sentiment rising. Also small and medium business, teaching system, coops, unions, local parties, local cultural hegemony, etc. are pretty much ours in the strongholds that we hold.

As far as what you think of the movement I cannot say, what I would do if I were you and trying to figure this thing out is to get as near as possible to the source of the people and movement that I wanted to analyze.
You understand that there are 47M spaniards and 2-3M catalans right? How do you expect that the internet presence is going to be? Plus don't discount the work of intelligence service shills and narrative.
Read between the lines.

How much longer do I have to wait to see the Spanish Civil War part 2? Who will strike first? Who will be the new Franco?

MIDDLE NAME

You'll be happy about how Sicily turned out then lmao

pls send a qt senorita refugee gril to me :3

Queues going outside to the street and people waiting just to get to the ATMs mate.

¡Vivan los viejos fueros! ¡Fuera el independentismo!

This guy is rigth, 2/3 of the teachers are form the ERC and we control the narrative inside our borders. We have a lasting future secured as most kids will belive what they are told for all their formative period.

As I said, queues outside of the banks are your everyday pain if you live in a meddium sized city. you have to wait outside an ATM until the guy before you has finished so every time I went to the bank to get money I had to wait behind 3-4 guys in the best case scenario. Now Im going to a cajero installed in a mall that usually never has queues but I guess that this wouldnt call for a picture for propagandistic purposes.

Montserrat is a name only given to female, it's from the Virgin Mary of Montserrat so it excludes guys by definition.

Other names for girls named after the places where blessed Mary appeared are Núria, Queralt, Urgell, Vinyet, Farners.

Fueros are only possible under independence. They're neither old or new, just timeless.

En soc conscient, gràcies. Middle name vol dir primer cognom.

Obviously you must be mistaken as Montserrat is the middle name of my maternal grandfather, who is Catalan.

And I still haven't heard a single reason as to why I should support independence. Getting "as near as possible to the source of the people and movement" is exactly what I'm doing right now through the internet.

I heard from a lot of sources that the central government of Spain was getting a lot of tax from Catalonia but they were not reinvesting it in the infrastructure or other needs in Catalonia itself, which over time built up resentment against the central government, bringing us where we are now. How true is this Sup Forums?

for you

People asked for my experience and if it derived from the usual and then I explained what I saw in my piece of country, nothing less nothing more. Dunno what the case was in your area but it sounds like it was normal for you, that's fine. With one day of prep and no support other than the communicate by la Crida it's a fairly neat way to see how responsive are folks, just a warm up.

Has little to do with party really. If we are talking about narratives (that are by definition manufactured and sold) the vast amount of massmedia that catalans consume are spanish rooted (only 13% share with TV3).
So no, modern culture of masses is not oblivious to media influence over them. It's just that for a few hundred thousand of them experience cognitive dissonance of what they are told and what you see in reality.

What happened to the bank runs?

lmao it didn't crash shit
NOW they're gonna declare independence

>NOW they're gonna declare independence
And justify the 155 even more?

I didnt talk about the media I was refering to the school system and we have that taken so even if some kid watches RTVE or LaSexta or some other statist media and starts thinking that we are actually breaking the law he will be corrected in the school.

nice flag lmao

> independence
> 155 article of spain! constitution
Lel.

hooktube.com/watch?v=lLbK-yj_yYk

EU treaty structure isn't developed enough to allow this to happen without consent from the rump state. This development was premature.