Is Rem the character most overrated of the year?

Is Rem the character most overrated of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/sudrtv.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That would be Emilia

She's the typical 'submissive and loyal' waifubait. But I wouldn't call it overrated, I don't think anyone over 14 actually believes she's a good character.

Probably not.

if by "overrated" you mean "best girl" then yes

I couldn't finish one episode of this shit how do you guys not find it boring and mediocre.

When you're new to anime, every show is entertaining. Reddit:Zero is casualbait and people with not much experience will pick it up.

>only REAL anime fans
people like you are the worst

Emilia and Rem, yes.

Its like SAO but somehow even worse

No. SAO is worst.

Every Reeeeee:0 girl is best girl except EMT.

EMT A SHIT

how so? I thought SAO was awful and I'm really enjoying Re Zero so far

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

I didn't like episode 1 but overall I like Re:Zero a lot. I started caring about what was going on around ep 6.

Most blatant waifubait of the year
2015 was Hestia

Gonna have to agree

so why did Rem kill MC early in the series?

Because of witch scent

Are you telling me that I have to force myself through 6 episodes of a mediocre at best anime just to get to the ok part?

Not even close, there is some serious garbage out there, at least sao is shitty in a funny way.

Why does OP keep making re:zero threads?

where felt and bowel hunter at

>Are you telling me that I have to
No. It makes no difference if you do or not.

Look op people dont care about shitty waifu the suffering is what kept us coming back

Hopefully the suffering continues in the next episode and shit ends on a tragic but satisfying ending that we except.

if it doesn't gay if it does id say its a worthwhile show.

You don't have to do anything. Go watch better anime.

Just skip the bullshit and go straight to the good shit. That's what I did. I don't give enough of a fuck to watch it straight from beginning to end.

>at least sao is shitty in a funny way
But it starts being funny when they introduce all the absolute bullshit ass-pulls and rape-snails, the first 14-16 episodes are just boring garbage.

you cant convince me she doesnt have a dick

Yes, she's a total piece of shit.

I mean you could jerk off or something instead if you really felt like it. No one is forcing you to watch anime user

I've been watching for years, no show this year has been anywhere near as fun as re:zero.

I think the problem is people who only watch classics and don't realize how bad most weekly shows can be are the ones with shit taste as they only circle jerk to older shows that everyone knows are good.

She has a dick on her forehead.

Holy shit, this bitch is ugly as fuck.

I haven't seen this except for a gif of the NTR scene but I don't know how she couldn't be overrated.

I think that there are plenty of modern examples of "fun" anime that lacks in all other departments but something like Kill La Kill draws you in in the first episode and even though some of the parts are a little more boring than others (really really boring), in the end you can actually turn you mind off and have fun. Re:Zero feels overdone and badly written, with a generic fantasy setting to top it all off. There was nothing that hooked me in the first episode and so I just dropped it after that. I'm just wondering where all the fans are coming from.

Rem a shit.

>generic anime maid
>look forced edgyshit happens how shocking rite?

People who only watched 5 anime would probably think she's amazing.

>not saying 'sister sister' before making proclimations about things when posting remram images

You disgust me.

Remfags are probably the worst cancer on this board at the moment, narrowly edging out the Bleachtards, so yes

Am I the only one that got a boner when Rem was screaming in pain?

>Is Rem the character most overrated of the year?
Most cute*

Most cucked

I just love time travel anime. Sadly, Re:Zero kinda dropped the whole time travel thing recently. Also, the MC is an insufferable cunt.

Hey guys I brought some blueberry strudel, anyone care for a slice? Bring your own cream

Yeah, boring character design and boring character

Emilia is an equally boring character but at least her character design is interesting to look at, Rem is just a generic looking maid

The waifuest

The reason I got through Re:Zero's first episode is BnHA, it's first episode ended far too early for all the hype it was getting. Re:Zero being the only decent fantasy show of spring and an hour long left a better impression, that and the cliffhanger which left you unsure whether their were two Emilia's or if she gave a fake name and why.
I also thought EMT was interesting for not having the exact same personality as the typical fantasy heroine but that's probably just me.

MC being a cunt is what it made it great, especially as the show makes him out to be sympathetic and a generally good person before completely exposing how much is wrong with him.
I thought he would get away with it and the show would let things go his way but it shits on him instead.

Typical waifubait for newfags.

What's the red stuff?

Blueberry juice, of course

I don't care, she's straight. People typically hate her to feel cool.

There is no show in existence that is worse than SAO

There are, trust me. SAO is pretty, at least.

Who's Rem?

Absolutely 100% yes.

I watched master of martial hearts, trust me SAO is the worst there is. It's not even bad in a funny way it's just bad and boring

>you are from reddit if you hate SAO
>you are from reddit if you like SAO
>you are from reddit if you aren't familiar with SAO
so who here isn't from reddit? I know I am

She is actually kind of great. It's her fans and fags who ruined everything by being downright mentally ill.

But everyone hated Hestia openly. Now everyone forces love upon Rem.

Rem deserves subaru 100%

But she's not a great character and certainly not best girl.

I came here from YTMND. Does that make me an oldfag?

I should just stop watching here, right?

Damn I wonder what Rem's sweaty armpits smell like.

She deserves better.

pot helps

tfw you will never massage Rem's feet after a long day of fighting whales.

no she doesn't

Subaru knows exactly what he's doing. He's officially aiming for half-elf pussy but he knows that oni pussy is too good to pass up so he's trying to get it on the side.

Ram was right about him all along. He's no good. I'm so jealous right now.

Yes. Do not pas go, do not collect $200

Flip the board and go home.

Yes she does.

She deserves whoever she wants, too bad its an autismo neet who hates himself and is obsessed with a literal retard.

>neet
why does everyone say this?

nah she's well rated for what she is, nothing ''over'' about it

FIRT ARC WAS ONLY GOOD CAUSE ANIMATION WAS GOOD
SECOND ARC WAS GOOD
THIRD ARC RUINED THE SERIES

This is the only opinion that should be had on this shitty series, and if you disagree you're just retarded.

Because he stopped going to school and isn't employed. Also he hates himself. Subaru is NEET.

>isn't employed
doesn't he work for whats her name?

nah famalamadingdong

>arch 3 > arch 1 > arch 2

I don't know about arcs, but ep3 gave me some serious Alchemist vibes and then suddenly everything after that was a disappointment. Until hellbeasts showed up, now it's picking up again.

Flavor of the season waifu

also Subaru is 10x more overrated then Rem is.
Rem is overrated as shit though.

>but something like Kill La Kill draws you in in the first episode
Yeah confirmed garbage taste. Didn't read the rest of your post.

Try watching anime for more than a year before posting.

Reminder that ram is both best girl and best bro of the series

I love the fantasy genre.

I watch it for the memes.

a.pomf.cat/sudrtv.mp4

They are good memes.

The only problem is that you only get hooked around episode 7 of the series. Plus you know, suffering and actually getting punished for your actions.

mayoiga had better memes.

Not really she's not even the most popular character from that show.

Is Re:zero Sup Forums's new "It's cool to hate" show of the season?

Mayoiga was purely watched for memes though, there was nothing else going for it.

It was cool to hate before it even became popular.

I never paid attention to this show or knew who she is, but it looked like a ripoff of FE Fates.

>Memes

All those Rem is a veggie memes is going to get horrendous once that episode hits.

Keep going my friend there is no suffering beyond that point

Yes

WHERE DID THIS COME FROM. IS IT A SCREENCAP FROM SOMETHING?

>le deep stare into TV screen so viewer can self-insert and feel loved

Genocide all weebs