So I can stop watching anime now, right? Nothing is ever going to top this. Bye

So I can stop watching anime now, right? Nothing is ever going to top this. Bye

Yeah, bye.

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

as if Rezero ep 21. I still think Stein's gate is better. Made by same studio

So a line like that is what's getting people hyped?

Fuck Re:Zero.
It's revealed to that most of anime's audience just relishes in gargling shit.

>It's revealed to that most of anime's audience just relishes in gargling shit.

So I actually understood what you typed, but only because I can read retardese.

you truly have the greatest of tastes user

This anime is legitimately good, please ignore false-flaggers.

Truly.
mid sentence, I changed the phrasing, and left out that "me" between "to" and "that".

okay, nice filename

>puhpuhpuleeze don't hate my generic flavor of the season garbage.
>it's not just waifu bait with melodramatic bullshit

Yeah, I understand that in your uncontrollable rage that someone liked something you didn't, you couldn't keep your thoughts straight and just wanted to insult them as quickly as possible. Pretty pathetic, for a person actually.

>It's revealed to [...] that
Is this like that trope in my chinese cartoons when they flap their mouths because they are about to reveal something but no sound nor subtitles appear?

>[HorribleSubs] Fate Stay (...).png

Just as someone would give their opinion on how much they like the show, I am just as capable and in the right to announce my distaste.

>filename
What

>Muh strawman arguement.
>Muh buzzwords.

>Re:Fags confused by low-level trolling

The MC is a legitimate idiot, and the world is generic.
The only thing people seem to care about in the story are their precious waifus.
Everybody just loses their shits over Rem dying, and the MC just keeps making dumber decisions.

1.So what if the MC is a flawed character and not some self insert I personally think that makes him more interesting.
2.Waifu wars are literally cancer I agree with you there.
3.The MC is a moron but seems to be improving,

1. There's flawed, and there's just written for making the worse decision every time.
I hear people saying that he was some sort of NEET, but all you know about him is that he played games all day once. He seemed like a fashionable, and fit person otherwise.
His assuming that this world was all for him just made him annoying. I'm not looking for a self insert, I'm just looking for a character that I can understand, or relate to at all.

All of these characters aren't interesting, they're just shallow examples of tropes that we're told to care about for no reason.

He's a failed normalfag with daddy issues. That's why he's so obnoxious.