Daily Reminder

Of who posts "YOU'RE NOT WHITE!" threads.
Participation is being complicit in white genocide. Ergo, participants are kikes. Don't be a kike.

t. buttblasted shitskin who got shit on so hard for being a subhuman he has to hide behind meme flag

>Projection: The Post

Oh, It's you.

hello (( ))

There is no such thing as being "white" Racially, it's too much of a loose term, of course the cunts here will debate about it.

>t. buttblasted shitskin who got shit on so hard for being a subhuman he has to hide behind meme flag

fuck off newfag

Checked. You're probably right, too. Kike was on this thread quicker than a fly on shit.

I'm proud of my arabian heritage. Arab nationalism is the way.

At least you're proud of your racial identity. Everyone should be.

Thanks, I don't see alot of people agreeing with that.

No worries. That's the way it should be. Everyone is entitled to their own racial identity, and to be in the company of their own people. Your average Sup Forumstard has fallen for divide and conquer bullshit so hard, they can't decide on whether Norway or Finland is more white. Very lost, confused individuals on here. They'll be cherrypicking white criteria into their own extinction.

It's mostly shills and insecure people. Those who have no issue with their heritage should just laugh at these cretins.

>Truth the post.
FACTS HURT THE SHIT SKIN

tell that to our local nationalists who don’t accept me irl for being half Portuguese.

>kike psyop the thread
How much of the 18 billion did this thread cost you soros?

have a bump

Fucking trip s of truth, checked. Been thinking taking some time away from here, to be honest. My girlfriend wants a child and needs a leader, and while she already looks to me for direction, I'm not spending as much time as I should in being the example she and our prospective child needs. Best thing for it would be to be more active in moving my people forward as an individual, starting with my own household. This place is worse cancer than Plebbit sometimes.

Are Georgians White? Are Maltese White?

What if I wanna see you dead or just don't give a shit

It's incredible this (( )) even make up stories, in this case lies, to keep on the d&c... pathetic
the portugese are white people, it seems obvious you never saw one of them

Are Portuguese and Spanish people really that different aside from language?

Georgians are georgians, maltese are maltese and they should be happy about what they are

The star of David is a nice touch

Being half Portugese isn't a problem for you, though, is it? Do you enjoy the company of whites over others? What they believe shouldn't bother you too much; those are insecure puritans who think that if they can hold their muh 100% Russki blood over your head, it will make up for/distract from their own shortcomings. Besides, Portugal is a great country. Never done wrong by me.

>post an anti divide and conquer thread to bring whites together
>"HURRRRR SOROS KIKE SHILL"
Lurk at least a year before posting, Shareblue.

Thanks, leaf friend.

We cluster with one another and are obviously closely related to other Iberians but we are not identical, no.

I don't see why Portuguese should care one way or another. When someone asks me what I am I say "Portuguese," never "white". I couldn't care less how some Russian or Swede would classify me.

If you have to ask, they're probably white. The only exception to this would be the Jew.

>namefag
Into the trash.

Not really.

This.

Have some tits, folks.

That's not the point,the point is delusion and disonesty. of course all european use the name of their ethnicity, no one in europe is calling himself, im white, because we all know all europeans are white

We aren't cartoon villain racists. We do believe in race realism and are against miscegenation (I think I speak on behalf of Sup Forums in that regard). But no one can choose what they are born as.

What is the delusion and dishonesty? As far as I can tell, we have an actual ethnic and cultural identity and have no real need for even the concept of whiteness.

Believe me I wouldn't wish any enemy to be flooded by so many immigrants, but you guys can't stop saying that arabs are sandniggers and such. Your Commonwealth tricked us against the ottomans.

Russkie gangs are too hardline and actually think that Russians are 14/88 one of few pure god chosen races
I doesn’t bother me and I don’t look suspicious except for my surname, but it feels strange to be mixed European ethnicity without single lineage. Regular people are fine with me, but guys who can make some change of demographics in this country are not fine with my existence as well, and in Portugal there is practically no movement to change the demographic death of the country
Did you go to the Embassy school?

That's good for you. Why are you in Italy? If you're so proud of your Arabian heritage why not live in Arabia?

No. I don't know what that is.

>Trips checked

Most of us know this already, OP

The (((Commonwealth))) got kiked when Cromwell let the kikes back into England. Sykes-Picot was a mistake, I agree.

I'm actually in a trip to Sicily. Nothing wrong about going to western countries sometimes. And even then it's all your fault nowadays the Middle East is unstable.

You should worry about fixing your countries, seriously, it's like you're a bunch of self destructing people. Arabia was not enough, you are even destroying yourselves with such a decadent culture.

Cause he is like those Mexicans who sneak into America, they are all proud of their Mexican heritage but would not dare actually live in there.

Embassy usually has a school for diaspora in native language, courses, cultural staff and such

You're right, nobody can choose what they're born as, and ought to celebrate that. If there's nothing to celebrate, as is the case with Africans, they have all the incentive in the world to make something worth celebrating and becoming heroes to their kind. I am squarely against miscegenation, myself, as well, but when we're splitting hairs about who's white between Scandinavians and Europeans, we've lost. It's sophomore bullshit and needs to stop.

Going by the catalog, you could have fooled me, but it's just nice to see so many people who actually are aware of this posting itt. Thanks for the bump.

Also, I realize my ID keeps changing, but I have no idea why it would. Tech isn't my specialty.

I don't think there is a person on Sup Forums that agrees that interventionism, particularly in the middle east is a good policy.

You should just laught it out. Being an Argentinian I just got used to it. If you are sure of your heritage, and you are white I don't get why you would find the need to get angry, I even larp as a nigger for the keks sometimes.

And for a good reason, but you guys are not the only ones to blame, no... the USA is very guilty of this as well.

Well the US is kiked too. Israel is using America as it's army to enforce Greater Israel.

>degenerate south amerimutt

Yeah but you can't always use the jews as scapegoat, your people are guilty of that as well, your countries were like the rest back then, focused on getting land, especially my land. But no worries, Israel will pay for this someday, there will be a day where these bastards will face punishment for what they did to the palestinian brothers and sisters!

It's like we have to step up our deportation game.

>your countries were like the rest back then, focused on getting land
And so were the Arabs...

I get angry because the time for whites to fight against themselves, meme against each other, laugh at one another every time their cops wear hijabs or their white birth rates drop, has passed. It passed when Swedish women and British girls began getting raped at outlandish rates. It stopped being funny the moment the United States became 60%, and dropping. People here laugh it up and throw it in each other's faces all the time, when the bottom line says simply this: ALL WHITES ARE GOING EXTINCT. It isn't funny, and I can't laugh about it. And the way white Argies are treated here is fucking abominable.

Turned my geo on to let you know that the vast majority of Americans are deeply against the wars in the Middle East, and realize we never should have gone to begin with. We simply need to yank the lobbyists, kikes, and their pets out of Congress.

True, but you can not expect our people to not be mad after your betrayal. There was a time where christian and muslims lived together peacefully, now it's all ruined because of your ambitions.

That was before Muslims became Muslims.

They are against wars in the Middle East because they realized it's bad for the Western World as well.

>south amerimutt
I wish. At least I would be brown. People told me I would pass as a native Ethiopian, though. So, technically, I am a modern european!

Trips of truth! I completely agree with you. No matter what anyone ever says, I always consider every native European who is neither a Jew nor a Muslim to be 'white'. At the same time though, I think that each of the major groups of European people (like Germanics and Slavs, for example) should breed only within their own group to preserve the genetic constitution of that group. I even consider Finns, Hungarians and Estonians to be white due to their cultural heritage (despite their mongoloid origins). I also consider the Maltese people to be white due to their cultural heritage (despite speaking their own version of the Arabic language). I also consider Armenians and Georgians to be white (even though they are geographically in Asia, they are still culturally European). I am an advocate of a big, diverse (REAL diversity, not kike-enforced 'diversity'), united European family. We are stronger and better together.

Well meme'd my swarthy friend
Any white worth a shit will see behind the memes and forma cohesion beyond imageboard shitposting
You can blame it all on the jews

What are you talking about? Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Tunisia. All muslim countries with christian minorities.

Why are you latino americans degenerate? I heard you're full of people dressing as women prostitutes, sinful place.

>And the way white Argies are treated here is fucking abominable.
Agree. White replacement/genocide is real as fuck down here. I always think about writing a short essay on the subject for fellow europeans/european descendants around the world to know about our situation.

True, but what I want you to know also, is that we realized before W invaded Iraq that we have a bad reputation for starting unnecessary wars to profit the elite. Many of us didn't want war in the ME simply because we've had enough. Most Americans want peace. Those who want war are gullible niggers who are easily manipulated by Jewish press. They are very much the minority.

OP is one of those faggots that believes that 6 million jews died in the Holocaust

That's fair, but you do nothing today while you fund Israel and extremists that want to turn my beautiful land into a shithole, it's frustrating. Saudi Arabia is a shithole and a mockery of islam, the Hashemite should've won.

Why should Whites extinct? There were pushbacks and foreign occupations in the past, sure some can happen again
>also consider Armenians and Georgians to be white
You really shouldn’t. That’s the most disgusting people I’ve seen in Russia after Chechens and Jews
she looks like my sister

Dem digits say it all

That were ruled by atheist dictators who suppressed the Muslims who would otherwise kill Christians.

The first and last. NOT WHITE. Only Jews call em white.

Checked, thanks. And I do like your opinion, regarding how Slavs and Germanics, etc., should continue to breed within their own lines. They're all unique people with very different contributions to the world, and that's the sort of diversity that's actually desirable. Mixing browns, blacks, Asians, and whites, has NEVER been a strength - only a source of weakness. It gave us slavery, it gave us race riots, it gave us Fifth Column racial advocacy groups within our country, so on, so forth. Nothing but strife. Where you and I MAY diverge, however, is at the point where, for example, a Slav and a Germanic have a child together. In that regard, I'm just happy to see a white birth, even though staying with our unique lines is more desirable.

>Any white worth a shit
Agreed.

Write the essay! No time like the present, friend. Do it today. Hell, spend all day on it, then post it to Sup Forums and see if there's any constructive criticism you can glean from it to amend it with before you submit it to a publication. You ARE the change, amigo. Do it, if only because I'd like to see what you come up with, myself.

Yeah, bullshit, I bet you even support Israel. If muslims hated christians then why are there still people free to believe in christianity in the Middle East? Is there a law in our countries against being christian? No.

>implying meds. are fine to have in white society
I don't know or care how yoi got that flag, Luigi, but you have to go back.

Read this without the flag bit.

>I bet you even support Israel.
Nope.
>If muslims hated christians then why are there still people free to believe in christianity in the Middle East.
Because there are atheist dictators who suppress the populations, or the Christians live as Christians in secret. There might be no explicit laws, but your Quran requires the forceful conversion of non-Muslims.

t. 56%

Believe it or not, we ARE doing something today! What's important that you understand here, is that we have been given no say as to where our taxes go; I was griping about that to my girlfriend just yesterday before leaving work. I did NOT vote for my tax pool to be used as a global charity/war chest to fund Israel and fuck over Syria. People are sick of it. So nationalist candidates are winning more and more elections, and the establishment that waged war on the ME is calling us Nazis for daring to stand in the way of their illegal wars. We're suffering for standing up for what's right. We lose our jobs over it, we get expelled from our schools over it, etc. I'm not happy about what's happened to your people, and I realize there's no undoing it, but we can elect representatives and recruit people to our cause more sympathetic to leaving the better people of the ME in peace, like they deserve.

The Christians live freely in arabian countries, how do they live in secret when they for example the Coptic Church in Egypt? Christians and Jews are considered Abrahamic brothers, such verses are valid mostly on pagans. The former should be welcome and proctected.

>implying we give a shit amount your mongrel meme races like "white"
fine with me pal, just stop making shit up and projecting your mongrel status on south Europe, we've never been white since homo sapiens set foot in Europe

God be with you, you're such a good person and I apologize if I vented my frustrations towards you, obviously not all americans are warmongering slaves of the oil, and you may have your issues in the mainland. I just hope you're gonna make a difference and stop this madness. Israel is a beast, a devil that makes itself look good infront of all the world but hides all sort of evil behind us.

Don't worry about venting, friend, that's essentially what this place is here for. We can talk about things here we can't in public. And given the atmosphere of Sup Forums, I know it's easy to expect people to lash out at you with insults just because you bring up something you're concerned with, but it doesn't have to be that way. At the moment, our own advocacy groups gain new members every time Black Lives Matter chimps out, or someone shits on Melania Trump for daring to so much as make the wrong expression. We just have to be savvy enough to welcome them, rather than chase them off by calling them newfags and cramming redpills they're not prepared for down their necks. I hope, for your sake, that things will improve for your people, and will do what I can from my end to ensure this meddling stops. Nobody but Jews win from it.

Thanks for the support, man. I will start today. I hope it will dissolve doubts about Argentinian "whiteness", being that a lot of people search "Argeninians" in Google and appear shitskins/mestizos.

>Where you and I MAY diverge, however, is at the point where, for example, a Slav and a Germanic have a child together. In that regard, I'm just happy to see a white birth, even though staying with our unique lines is more desirable.

Checked and no, we don't diverge about that. I also think it's okay (but not ideal) for a Slav and a Germanic to have a child together because it means the birth of a white person.

cocaine bump

Americans and Slavshits aren’t white though OP.

I'm proud to be half Mexican and white, I think it makes me cute.

Also checked. Should be an educational read for several people here. Looking forward to seeing it.

Well good, better to be in agreement than not.

Found the fucking Jew.

Would you mix with Porto-Russian girl? My sis looks like and she wants to live in Australia starting the following January
good goy

It's because they don't want to live with Mexicans, but they could care less about how WE feel about having to live with Mexicans

The reason we've been getting so many of those "mericans are mongrels, Spics niggers" threads is because there are so many actual mongrels on here using our flag. Plain and simple.
So many of them attack europe, call them europoors, ahmed etc. These are not white americans posting this shit, its subhuman mongrels who would NEVER be able to pass in any european country as a local.
I see Europe just as much as my homeland as America. I have two continents I can comfortably live on. The fact that we have been dragged to the mud is awful, but the fact that europe is now starting in that direction in heart crushing.

Go home you invader.

I don't know either but god damn they are fucking huge degenerates. Every tranny / faggot around here is Latino.
I think it's the race mixed genetics.

So I did a DNA test, and I am basically a mix of Germanic, Celtic, Sephardic Jewish, and Amerindian.

I'm a quarter Ameridian, and the rest is European and Sephardic Jewish (Jews from Spain; not Ashkenazi).

Don't ignore everyone that is mixed. Some people like myself, although rare, are able to fully realize the effects of multicultarism and give a undeniably realistic perspective to the leftist idiots. When I point out why America succeeded and Latin America didn't, they can't counter it. The British and French in North America preserving and protecting their people aided in their success, and is one of the top three reasons why they did prosper.

Being mixed sucks because you have no specific identity and you lose your heritage. My parents don't care about their ancestry, and they don't really know much about it. But there are some, like me, who do care and we want to protect what European heritage we do have.

I'm all for preserving Western Culture and the European race. I hate what Latin America became and is, a mongrel shithole full of crime and corruption. Maybe the US can be saved if enough people wake up.

I read a while ago an user who said european descendants outside of Europe tend to be "obsessed" with their heritage (or something along those lines).
This idea got me thinking for months and I finally came to the conclusion that we are aware of what we are losing and that's why we are "obsessed" with our european ancestry.

It's like we have a need to preserve what we have, and thus we come to be more "racial aware" than europeans in Europe.
In Argentina (and also Uruguay) we are racist as fuck, so I have some hope for the racial future of this lands.

>thinking 20 countries with 19,197,000 km2 and 639,048,639 people are the same.

pic related is Argentina next to Europe. Just so you get an idea of how fucking big Latin America is.

Here's another.

This.
But we all agree that Scandinavians snowniggers are useless, right?

And with all that you still lost to a weakened England

YES. This is very true. And I hope this awareness continues to spread.

We are losing both the heritage and people who created the most advanced and prosperous civilization ever on earth. We are obsessed because we realize the great value and worth in what we are about to completely lose. We are the descendants of world explorers, conquerors, colonizers, and settlers. We have nothing to be ashamed of. It is worth preserving.

>they had USA, NATO, French, Chile, Brasil intel/weaponary support.
>we were by ourselves and with an already weakened country.
>we almost won it with 17-19 year old kids.

Don't know about you, but I think we were pretty badass.

What's the point of a word if no one can agree on its meaning? European is a better term.