Now that Godzilla's finished, will he get back to work on 4.0?

Now that Godzilla's finished, will he get back to work on 4.0?

Who?

Who? Work on what?

Sup Forums truly is shit

after 3.0, do you really want 4.0?

No.

Wake me up when 4.0's OST comes out, Sagisu will be the only good thing about that movie

3.0 is great.

3.0 was absolute garbage.

I can see how the next movie can at least redeem him, but Anno will never be able to do it.

Something needs to justify 3.0.
I just want to know how it ends.

3.0 is not great. It's shit.

No

3.0 is the best part of the whole franchise.

it doesn't matter.
Just by 3.0 we can tell would be painfully boring, underwhelming and disappointing.

Fuck off.

3.0 is shit. hiroyuki agreed, don't bother us about it

If that means him doing another fuck you in our faces like EoE then i'm in. I'm still going to watch and buy the merchandise no matter what though.

>tfw I lost any interest I had in the remakes after 3.0

T-Thanks Anno-san.

sounds like the tv series ending

>caring about Sup Forums's jewlord
Nice collectivist attitude worm.

at least they had the budget cut as an excuse.

>Fuck off! You Should Have The Same Opinion I Do!!!!!!!!

>he doesnt like 3.0

I understand why, but I'm more curious to see whether 3.0+1.0 will make it all better

>not liking what made evangelion good

I agree.

>he memes about 3.0 not being shit

Go fuck yourself.

>he likes 3.0
Found the retard.

Okay then, explain why 3.33 is good without saying "I like it", and without reasons you know are bullshit, because they will be shut down as quickly as you post them.

it finally killed a franchise that should have died decades ago.

Bullshit. It's a zombie-franchise.

Yes he will, however he cant start until he employs off work animators by the end of the season/year/

its an entire film about kaworu and shinji being gay together

More importantly: will 4.0 be before or after Godzilla vs Evangelion?

Now that's a bullshit reason if I ever saw one.

It's comfy.

For some reason, I'm conviced that he's going to announce that he's actually gonna work on Aoki Uru. And then maybe Evangelion.

He won't. He thinks he's no longer a sad fucktard. That Shinji got his heaven, so he feels there's no more need to trudge the filth and drag the rest of the word into his depression.

Anno knows how to pick talents to produce lots of good animated scenes. I'm satisfied enough just from that. I don't give a shit about those literary analysis that most of the intelligent people use just to show of how much they hate the rebuilds.

You faggots can't be serious.

You hardly need a literary analysis. It's a shit movie through and through.

The animated scenes aren't even that good compared to other contemporary anime.

You got jewed hard.

>shinji massively fucks up again
>misato is still a bitch
>asuka is suddenly ubermensch
>boob glasses seems ok
>rei got BTFO to oblivion
>decent animation
>amazing OST
What now?

>without reasons you know are bullshit

Next please.

>taking bait

You're almost as bad as the people who take "whom is moot" bait.

>I disagree with him and can't prove him wrong so I'll call it bullshit
Stay mad.

Lurk more

All of the rebuilds are shit and Anno/Tsurumaki are wasting their talent with this garbage.

>thinks the greentext waifu bullshit he posted aren't bullshit reasons
HAHAHA

I said next, get off the stage fucktard.

>it's all about waifus
>fuck the animation and OST though

5/7 of your post is waifu bullshit. You just added the last two for good measure, even though you probably don't give a shit.

The last two reasons alone can be debated and "decent animation" for a huge production isn't a pro, it's a con.

So yeah, you're still full of shit faggot.

>The animated scenes aren't even that good compared to other contemporary anime.
Yes it is good. I didn't say it was the best thing ever. The quality of the animation is pale compared to The Wind Rises or Kaguya but still better than some of the anime movies in the recent 5-6 years.

>You got jewed hard.
I didnt spend anything on it.

4.0 will take place during the time between 2.0 and 3.0. It will explain every thing we bitched about concerning 3.0. Then we'll realize that 3.0 is how it all ends. There's nothing else coming.

It's waifu bullshit because you want it to be waifu bullshit.
Is every character supposed to get good and nobody is supposed to get fucked up in a fucking Eva movie? Stay mad.

>It's waifu bullshit because you want it to be waifu bullshit.

Its waifu bullshit because it IS waifu bullshit. All you listed was waifu reasons, and you phrased it as waifu reasons.

Basically you're pathetic, shallow and nothing you ever say will changed that.

From your post, you look like yet-another-retarded Asukafag who only cares about waifu-bullshit. Like, "Rei got BTFO" is a waifu reason because only a waifufag would actually list that as some sort of positive.

No u :^)

And from your post, you look like yet-another-retarded Reifag who only cares about waifu-bullshit. Rei wasn't the only one who got BTFO hard in that movie but that's all you faggots bitch at.

Waifufaggot confirmed.

To be honest I just want 4.0 to come out for the soundtrack

Asukafag genocide when?

>Anno
>Tsurumaki

>Talent

When King Trump Rises

I like it. Do I need anymore reason? If I found enjoyment in something then I must've liked it. Was it fake enjoyment?

I don't know what "fake enjoyment means".

However, it may just be that you really like shitty stories. In other words, you have shit taste.

2.0 was absolute shit aside from the animation and I haven't even witnessed 3.0 yet so I would prefer Anno moves the fuck on and makes a new 12 episode show or movie with Khara+Trigger. Preferably something cute.
>hiroyuki
Kill yourself scum