NFL COMMISSIONER GIVES $7,500 TO SLAIN NEGRO GREEN BERET'S FAMILY

Not so fast dead white Green Beret's... no shekels for you!
plus
msn.com/en-us/news/world/conflicting-accounts-in-niger-ambush-are-subject-of-pentagon-investigation/ar-AAtMQ8L?li=AA4Zpp&ocid=spartanntp

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/roger-goodell-wife-donate-to-fund-for-family-of-soldier-slain-in-niger/ar-AAtMx0J?li=AA4Zpp&ocid=spartanntp
nytimes.com/2014/03/05/world/africa/us-takes-training-role-in-africa-as-threats-grow-and-budgets-shrink.html
wilson.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/house-passes-bipartisan-legislation-to-combat-boko-haram
youtube.com/watch?v=QFnunDxhO8g
youtube.com/watch?v=yJOlIm5_wGs
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3833
cpf.navy.mil/news.aspx/110388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/roger-goodell-wife-donate-to-fund-for-family-of-soldier-slain-in-niger/ar-AAtMx0J?li=AA4Zpp&ocid=spartanntp

That’s like one book for college.

this article from 2014, and yet people questioning why US was there.
nytimes.com/2014/03/05/world/africa/us-takes-training-role-in-africa-as-threats-grow-and-budgets-shrink.html

to be fair he was tortured and mutilated after being left behind. Took 48 hrs to find him

oh boy virtue signalling woohoo

>7.5k
>from a guy with 75m net worth and 34m salary

t-thanks

Fucking animals

he was GSC not Green Beret.
you see that red hat he is wearing?

what the fuck is that going to buy

So this crazy cowboy hatted congress woman that is lashing out at Trump over alleged remarks he made, is actually one of the congress members that drew up legislation that put US troops in Niger in the first place. She literally contributed to this negro Green Beret getting killed and is now accusing Trump, of not be sensitive to the wife of dead soldier. Does Green Berets wife even know that Frederica Wilson supplied the nails for this Green Berets coffin? You just can't make this shit up
.wilson.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/house-passes-bipartisan-legislation-to-combat-boko-haram

>tweet tweet tweet
kek
this black congressional member pushed for US military intervention in West Africa, gets 3 white Americans killed, trying to help her cousins, turns around and pisses on an American president favored by white Americans.
youtube.com/watch?v=QFnunDxhO8g
>fuck white males
>please, white males save Tequisha Mgmabe

>la david
I was in the military and knew niggers, but i never understood the "la" and "de" in front of names.
>deshawn
>la marcus
Can someone tell me why they do this?

Sounds about right for that nigress. Remember the #BringBackOurGirls crap?

Oh, and she paid Awan too.

Lol... that’ll barely pay for the limo ride to the cemetery.

Showing anything but respect for this fallen soldier is abhorrent. He did his duty and fell in service to his country.

Wow, a whole 7.5k?

I'm sure the recipient of this massive scholarship will enjoy their 3 textbooks.

and now congress is demanding answers of why Americans died in West Africa!
Are they fucking retarded? They demanded, even legislated American troops go there, to save the village negroes.

Don't act pious with us. Most of us actually respect the fact that he did that. And I, as a veteran, am saddened by his loss. To think that some arrogant politician sent him to his doom so she could use it to get reelcted. Don't take our jests as disrespect for his actions in theatre.

Because they are imbeciles, pretty much.

>muh r.e.s.p.e.c.t.
Bet cowboy hat didn't even bother to call the family, of three dead white soldiers.

>respecting a black
yeahhhhh, NOPE.

At least he died in homeland. #Rescept

la dee fuckin' da, bonshaquitalafialafandria

10 pairs of 'decent' sneakers.

yeah that's kind of a consolation. at least they didn't torture a human

WHAT A KEK! I bet this kid wouldn't even want all this attention. If he were still alive he would say shut the fuck up guys

how's he gonna need a scholarship for college now he's dead?

>GSC
Gold/Silver/Crystal?

Blacks pull a weird amount of their names from the French but think they are convinced that it is their own culture mixing la and de infront of Tyrone

youtube.com/watch?v=yJOlIm5_wGs

A lot of KFC.

What's that? Found too many results trying to search gsc and army.

group support company
either signal, admin, or maintenance

fuck

only 7k that's a joke

that guy probably spends that much on toilet papper

This. He was a foo'kin mechanic.
Just like Micah X's .mil service entailed hammering nails.
Niggers as a rule don't go into MOSs where there's a good chance you'll actually get shot.
Wait and see... when everything washes up on shore, it'll turn out this nigger was slippin' and his dereliction of duty is the reason all 4 were killed.

their 15 year old mothers are ignorant niggers

Did he have any children or is this money just going to his wife?

good PR

Tweet the NFL asking if all fallen service member families will be receiving this benefit.

I'm not even in the army and knew this guy wasn't a green beanie. He is wearing a fucking red beret because he is a support pogue attached to a SF unit.

This is the correct answer for the promotion board but not what actually happens.

Does anyone have access to a AKO account? It used to be that you could look up this guys email and see his MOS.

This. I can count on half of one hand the niggers I knew in the infantry,, and only maybe 2 who were worth a damn. And calling this fucking grease monkey a GREEN BERET, when he's wearing a fucking MAROON BERET, is fucking hilarious. Fucking cooks can wear the maroon airborne beret if they are in the unit. Myself and my unit deployed with actual green berets, are authorized to wear the sf combat patch, but we dont, because we weren't ACTUALLY FUCKING GREEN BERETS. We would have been considered commandos, as a specially trained auxiliary, if anything.
Pic related are the patches we wore, depending on what sector we were assigned.

Speaking of black americans in the military: I've heard a lot of shit about them, but after serving I assume they have a bit more self respect and discipline than the average negro when they go back to civilian life. Is that true?

He’s a black Bergdahl

Gibs

>$7,500
>here have some chump changs, love me niggers

Gibs force in action

are you color blind? that is not a green beret

>Niger
hehe

He has more balls than you to serve, faggot

Don't join. Why give loyalty to those who give no loyalty to you.

We should arrest and hang the person that created the Niger massacre of US troops.

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3833

It’s Spanish

Fighting soldiers from the sky
Fearless men who jump and die
Men who mean just what they say
The brave men of the Green Beret

Silver wings upon their chest
These are men, America's best
One hundred men will test today
But only three win the Green Beret

Trained to live off nature's land
Trained in combat, hand-to-hand
Men who fight by night and day
Courage peak from the Green Berets

Silver wings upon their chest
These are men, America's best
One hundred men will test today
But only three win the Green Beret

Back at home a young wife waits
Her Green Beret has met his fate
He has died for those oppressed
Leaving her his last request

Put silver wings on my son's chest
Make him one of America's best
He'll be a man they'll test one day
Have him win the Green Beret.

OOPs, He had a MAROON beret

We should just napalm a thirty mile radius to make sure.

>maroon beret
he was actually find a mile away from the other 3 soldiers, and no one has determined, as of yet, what he was doing there.

he had 3 kids.

That he knew about

>Nigger killed in Niger

Like pottery

I never questioned his courage, or character, faggot, just the virtue signaling going on around him.

Ha

Humongous if not false. Especially when it turns out she was some mentor to him and came out of nowhere.

The noisiest barrel gets the shekel.

This. There is nothing wrong with fighting for Israel or saving Muslims from being attacked by other Muslims.

>nothing wrong fighting for shlomo
>saving muslims
>nothing wrong

You fucking zog niggers are goddamn embarrassing

He knew what he signed up for

>The noisiest barrel gets the shekel.
These cunts don't need money.
He had a 500 thousand policy.
White guilt in action.
Goodell is a fuckstick.
All the scandals.

At least they don't get a monkey

Wow

They deserve it
He wasn't a nigger he was a black man

Meh tomato, tom...ahto? Hard to put that saying into text.

whoops

The only nigger in this situation is Roger Goddell. RIP Sgt Johnson.

>Roger Goddell.
I wouldn't be surprised if NFL owners don't boot his ass soon.

>7.5k
thats fucking insulting

Pays for half a funeral.
Multi millionaires are so generous.

its like the scrooge mcduck gif but instead of throwing a gold coin on the ground and walking away he forced feeds the begger a penny and then hires writers to show how rich and generous he is to unworthy beggars

I could buy 2 nice gaming computers with that much money

It is tragic though. However it is what war is, he became a POW. It was an ill fate that befell him, but that is war. Many people lost their loved ones as a result of war. That is just how it is.

No, we all consider you a fucking attached POG. Nothing more, nothing less.

All black people are niggers you retard. Nigger doesn't mean bad black person, it's a derogatory term for everyone of African descent.

The US has routinely deployed ODAs and other SOCOM entities to Africa for decades. It made news in 2011 that they were doing exactly this, and everyone wants to suddenly ask why we're there, as if unconventional troops are going to be giving the MSM play by play updates on their mission. Just because OPSEC procedures are being taken as usual, doesn't mean that five minutes tops of doing your own digging you would understand a fraction of the magnitude that is global US military presence. I bet they don't even know there's permanent bases hosting US personnel in Africa. Probably the same people that think the ending of OIF/OEF meant American withdrawals from Iraq and Afghanistan, and I'm talking before OIR had a name.

he from miami gardens, its not much of a garden, and its chock full of pavement apes

believe me he happy he dead cause vets go to heaven, thats one lucky nigger right there

>we
Nigger prease, this whole board knows you're just a larping faggot.
I was infantry, and I still don't go around claiming to be sf.

Wait, what did I claim? How am i larping?

lol. nfl fines people like $50,000 for dancing in the endzone or throwing a ball in the stands.

They have affirmitive action for special forces now nice

>chimes in on military discussions
>calls an infantryman a POG
Kys tard, or pipe down while the men discuss adult shit

It's just like the recent Navy ship wreck, minorities were in charge.

>On 10 October 2017, the commanding officer Cmdr. Alfredo J. Sanchez and executive officer, Cmdr. Jessie L. Sanchez, were both relieved due to a loss of confidence.

cpf.navy.mil/news.aspx/110388

People claim players are using their free speech, ignoring the fact they couldn't put a "Kneel" sticker or anything else on their helmet or jersey without a fine.

Minority leadership is notorious for shitting everything up. Kang Nigger got a whole bunch of red-blooded Americans killed by shitting up our ROE. From my experience, everyone hated that faggot for this very reason.

thats a retarded argument.
the first amendment only exists to restrain THE GOVERNMENT.

Youtube, twitter, your job.....
There is no protection from them.
Never has been

Hahahaha got it. You were a leg attached doing basic bitch work with group. I read your post too quickly - at a glance. You're not a POG or a Commando or anything other than a dirty nasty leg. Remember, you earned that title, hero. Wear it with pride.

Yep, nothing wrong with bein a leg. The teams and aux (us) all did the same basic bitch shit; blowing ieds, kicking doors, canvassing villages for hvts, and patrolling the border w pakistan. The only difference between our tasks was they had to suck Haji dick so they'd do what we want, and they didn't even speak pashtun. And haji never honored anything anyway. We still had extensive training WITH and BY them, before we could deploy. They are a force multiplier.

To be a green beret, YOU'RE A DIRTY NASTY LEG ANYWAY.

He is not a Green Beret. He is SF support.

Sound like basic leg tasks to me. Good job canvassing those villages for HVTs - im sure that was effective. I mean, I guess that does basically make you a Special Auxiliary Commando. God job, user. You're a sac.

Sure, we weren't a handpicked unit, trained, and fielded as such, doing the exact same shit they did or anything. They've been having problems for years with blue-on-green murders because, well, crazy sand muzzies are entirely untrustworthy, so they decided; trust the commandos they trained in the third world, theyd use assets from the best military on the planet. Us.
It's ok though, I'm out, have a degree, and will gladly lead you future draftees into battle.