Really gets that noodle goin

Really gets that noodle goin

It's almost as if it represents faith in the market. Really makes you think.

OK give me your shares since they are worth nothing of value until you cash them out.. why keep them?

see how fast that kid logic breaks down. He is stating an obvious fact that somehow believes has more meaning...

with this logic it does not matter how high or low the market is, and we know that is absolute bullshit

Weak stupid children should go home

>what are dividends.

Not surprised retarded leftists don't know anything about finances though.

another stupid image, the children floating in the air in the middle should be circles as well, amirite?

It would crash the market no matter when they were all cashed in and or who was the president when it happens. Wtf was his point

what a genius

>I don't understand what a stock market is
>if everyone sold they'd crash the market!

>doesn't spent
had to look it up to see if it was real

I guess his point is that not actually 5.3 trillion dollars in value was created since the election.

Its almost as if he thinks the stock market is a dice game and doesn't represent a business's earnings.

Yeah, on paper, people have the leverage to build the fuck out of this country like they are doing.

hurr durr who is buying then

Money is paper too, woah...

He doesn't give a fuck. He's like the human embodiment of those t shirts with eagles and wolves. He's one bad ass mofo, learning is for fags

Undeniable proof that liberals don't understand economics.

Praise the market dudes

Your ID is literally ASS dude

How do you even measure such a thing, kind of wish we had millions of people employed to account for money and stuff

He has done that for a while. A lot of retarded leftists share the tweet because drumpf is retarded...duh??? And by sharing it people see the economy part of the tweet too.

Open your ass and the mind will follow.

Winner

>it's actually a real tweet

>what are dividends
>what is finance
>what is economics

How do these cretins feed themselves? Seeing idiots like this is the biggest motivation to keep working hard.

Yea this is his point. Stocks are worth money but represent a portion in a company. Its why when a company goes bankrupt the stocks are worthless.

Nah I think he just doesn't care

whats yours boo?

Your conclusion is right, but your reasoning is stupid.

Is everyone here so rabidly anti-left that they can't agree that the stock market is a Jewish construct that has no place in society? Throw it out along with usury, t b h.

The number mentioned is probably the market capitalization, which is stock price * number of stocks. If stocks have gone up, this is way more than the actual amount of money that people have paid for all the stocks they're holding, since most stocks were bought at lower prices.

he's probably getting 25 an hour

Nah I get that.

yes, yes, president Trump, well done

HOWEVER

In America 25 an hour is pretty decent.

He's on a swing dipshit

>Pé
Is this faggot Brazilian?