twitter.com/nicetack0517/status/767357676602941442
archiveofourown.org/works/7791730
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He really likes Teruki, huh?

kirby.nintendo.com/triple-deluxe/hypernova/

>Mob's VA likes Teru

That's because Teru is great.

I wonder how Teru gets on with Reigen.

Thanks user. Even if people post fan art I don't necessarily like, I can still appreciate the passion of the artist and the fans who circulate the art, at least.

One of the anthology comics actually has them interact. It's cute, you should read it.

Is the anthology canon or just a fan thing?

Teru's voice is so smooth and sexy.

>that fucking diva stance
he's inches away from jojoing at any given moment

People say ONE said it's all canon, but I don't know what the source for that is.

Very well. But in all seriousness there was an anthology chapter where they met and hung out and they seem to like each other.

Apparently all anthologies are canon which means Mob canonically cares about Teru's butt since he gives him anti-acne cream

The handshake scene made me like the Teru character, Bones completely nailed that scene.

Well, shit, I gotta read it now I guess.

ONE said the fan anthology is canon, which means Ritsu IS a brocon since he's referred to as one in the anthology.

>his little smirk as he flexes his esper muscles on him

Friendly reminder he's Kirito's voice

Which is why it's perfect. Nothing gave me more satisfaction as when I heard his chuuni ass get beaten to hell and back.

How do you think Setsuo feels? He's new to the industry, but got hired as the MC of a show alongside famous VAs like Teru's.

If I was him I'd feel nervous but really good. He's doing a great job with Mob.

He also genuinely believes Reigen is a great psychic.

He's right. After all, Reigen is the greatest psychic of the century.

You say that like he's wrong.

this is the gif from the twitter just in case you guys mistook the OP's pic for the Itou's drawing.

That just made it more satisfying when he started going crazy before getting BTFO by Mob.

Why did he get a wig anyway? It's not like his hair was removed at the roots, it'll grow back.

His ego is too fragile for him to walk around with a bald spot.

>TACHIKAWA: He’s got a very plain voice. In a good way. Funnily enough, Itou wasn’t all that fazed despite being around all that talent in the recording session. I expected him to be nervous and stiff, what with Sakurai, Ootsuka, and a number of other great voice actors around him, but he didn’t even blink. Maybe he’s just an airhead.

>ONE: I had this thought this during the recording session, but he’s pretty Mob-y.

Setsuo Itou a best.

I'd join

Fair enough but then what'll he do when his hair grows back? Will he just keep wearing the wig cause it's bigger than his regular hair?

In the recent manga he has short spiky hair, seems like he ditched the wig and grew his own

What does that text say? Restraining order?

Club application

Why does the picture make my dick diamonds?

The wig was cut by someone. and apparently on an omake, he's still wearing the wig. There's really not that much time for it to grow back anyway. I believe not even a month has passed after the haircut.

because you want to fuck a schoolgirl

Probably cause Tome's being forceful while attempting to act seductive to try and get her to join the telepathy club.

twitter.com/nicetack0517/status/767357676602941442

oh, right

I prefer the other one. The mix of seduction and forcefulness makes it more top tier.

>he ditched the wig and grew his own
I wonder about that

>Airhead
>Mob-y
a cute

Ritsu's massive hateboner for Reigen is one of my favorite things. Especially since everyone else likes Reigen for the most part.

Did they make this unnecessarily erotic, or am I just a degenerate?

You'll love this then. archiveofourown.org/works/7791730

It's Reigen, he could be messily eating a hamburger and talking with his mouth full and it'll still be erotic.

Oh wait that already happened.

No, judging from the way they animated the Reigen massage scene in episode 02 and the attention they pay to his expressions and poses in general they've been feeding the fangirls/fujos on purpose.

Episode 8 finna be lit af, senpai-tachi

Degenerate, hopelessly so.

I hated that one. Wish the other Reigen dies fic updated though, I just want to make Mob cry.

Honestly, Shou kinda looks like one of those humanized Sonics you find on deviantART. I hope his hair is blue, that'd be hilarious.

He'll probably ditch the wig whenever his hair is at whatever length the wig is at now.

Also, do we have a date for the OST release?

Mob is a fujo anime?

> Wish the other Reigen dies fic updated though
LINK?? Unless you mean that weird life is strange au one

That was a decent read but I enjoy the comedic bent of it(especially since Reigen is Reigen), not carrying the idea through to a serious conclusion.

Comedic bent in reference to the whole "Ritsu hates Reigen" thing I mean.

I can't take "Reigen dies" seriously

I wouldn't be able to take that arc seriously if he and his dad had blue hair.

Yeah that one. It's not great but there's not a lot to pick from sadly, less so with the moralfags ganging up on the few creators there are. Why can't western fujoshi just be pedos openly?

Brace for his exotic death, user. Dimple agreed, don't bother him about it.

>Dimple posseses Reigen
>Gets him killed or seriously injured

Yeah, there is barely any fic at all, hoping we get more as time goes by.

Why is he eating Mobu?

Why do people hate best girl so much?

>implying half of the people here take that arc seriously as is

Teru's theme is great

Is she still relevent or just a "hey I still exist in the background" character?

She's kind of both, but more of the latter.

Emi is best girl. Mezato is just a slut.

She's there more to push the overarching plot than to be a character by herself.

I like how Ritsu's powers look similar to Mob's but still unique.

what if it were red and black to represent to angst in his soul

Maybe in episode 8.

I really want to hear it on its own, ost when

Ritsu doesn't seem to hate him much in Ch 96.4
It's more like he just doesn't trust him like mob does.

I guess he must have realized he isn't really a bad guy during the Claw arc.

>It's still Monday
I just want Ritsu's arc to be over so the Scar arc can happen and we'll see claw's boss, hypnosis punch and gratitude

Can't fucking wait

Me too. Everyone's excited about Hostility, but I just want to get to Claw asap.

Well its working

Can't fucking wait. Fuck.

Damn, Boss-san looks pretty hot.

Ritsu improved a lot as a person, even in his edge phase he still cared about mob; his power was woken by guilt over his misdeeds so we know that he feels regret about what he did.
Next monday feels like it's a month away.

Today's lewd mob.

Isn't that Serizawa talking?
Holy shit.

Nice. Is this going to be a daily thing?

I wasn't planning on getting a surprise ladyboner before going to bed, user.

Oh maaaan

Do claw members ever react when reigen shows up, like flinch or something?

WHY SO MUCH THE GAYS?
IT HAS ATTRACTED MORE FUJOSHI THAN OPM

any lewd Tome?

Shows with a mostly male cast will attract fujos, surprise.

Still shouldnt be enjoying this

Please stop doing this to me

Mezato is the most relevant female in the series as an actual person.

L-London?

Maybe there is no explanation and shit like this just happens. Durararararara had a lot of female characters and there were so many fujos who shipped Shizuo and Izaya even though they have no chemistry and their hate for one another goes further than just simple rivalry.

Maybe it's because the artstyle isn't actually that bad and it even makes the characters look cute, hence the fujos.

Is Teru the cutest most wonderful?

Yes

Yes

He's up there.

OTP