Vaccines

What does pol think about vaccines

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/patient-ed/conversations/downloads/vacsafe-thimerosal-color-office.pdf
jchristoff.com/15-things-you-dont-know-about-polio-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=S8ixbGlHTTI
youtube.com/watch?v=mDb0ZS3vB9g
youtube.com/watch?v=JTxvmKHYajQ&list=PLOMeqiktComa8LAfYzKBvexQsYXJpCXlu
youtube.com/watch?v=ySnk-f2ThpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lets u build up a defense against a disease, p cool
sucks if u get sick for like a couple of days though

Essential to ensure herd immunity and minimise outbreaks of preventable disease. Parents who choose not to vaccinate on ideological grounds are negligent and unfit parents.

Just get sick and build your own immunity faggot, unless you're some dumb drooling infant or an old bag of bones. In that case though you might as well die.

Needles are for faggots.

>no vaccines ever in life
>have never gotten seriously sick even when others around me have
>they got the vaccines

Why can't the vaccine be made of just the disease you want to vaccinate against? What's with the metals? Why the fuck is mercury in there?

cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/patient-ed/conversations/downloads/vacsafe-thimerosal-color-office.pdf

what do you make of this CDC paper?

Vaccines suck but polio and whooping cough and hepatitis kinda sucks too. I got the required vaccines and I’m goooooood. I don’t get the flu shot though

Best thing to ever happen to humanity.

jchristoff.com/15-things-you-dont-know-about-polio-2/

don't want to participate in anything that has the word 'herd' in it

If you were planning on instituting a covert eugenics program it would be a perfect delivery system. I recommend all non-white definitely get their vaccine shots.

Love them.
They gave me all the autistic powers I have now.

I have an aversion for anything which is pushed on me by a fanatical group, lgbt, man made global warming, globalism, leftism in general etc etc.. The pro vaccine people fit perfectly with all those other groups, they are fanatical, they are disgusting and they demonise the other group as being harmful to the rest.

They curb individual freedoms through the idea that the choices a person makes negatively impacts the collective indirectly and therefore is morally evil. These people will take your kids away if you homeschool them, they will report you to cps if you ban television in your house.

And it surprises me that on this issue pol is no different from the left, do you guys have shit for brains? On one hand you believe in evolution and on the other hand you think its necessary to shoot your kid up with countless chemical substances created by fallible men in suits. Men in suits who have used their authority in the past and have done great harm to people.

Some vaccines have been know to have caused mass deaths and illnesses, just do some research.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8ixbGlHTTI

Good for traveling the Third World.
Too dangerous to give babies.

If you are too afraid of giving your child autism due to pseudoscience then your offspring deserves to die off from smallpox.

LITERALLY CAUSE AUTISM.
BAN VACCINES!

Got my flu shot last Wednesday. I now have super powers over the flu.

>If you're a baby, you might as well die
??

It's a preservative to prevent infectious agents from growing in the vaccine.
The amount is small and it's a type that gets cleared from the body quickly.

Saying this takes away credibility, because it proves nothing other you having a rudimentary understanding of chemistry.
This is the whole McDonald's ammonia vs ammonium issue again.
The mercury is totally harmless.

>Some vaccines have been know to have caused mass deaths and illnesses, just do some research.
This isn't facebook.
Post sources that show this.
And no, youtube doesn't cut it.
Post RCT or stop talking.

No, you don't.
It takes up to two weeks before it starts fully working.

I thought Sup Forums was red pilled for the most part.
Vaccines are useless and sold by fear mongers.

youtube.com/watch?v=mDb0ZS3vB9g

>always youtube videos and surveys
>never RCT or CCS
o i am a laffin.

The truth about HIV

youtube.com/watch?v=JTxvmKHYajQ&list=PLOMeqiktComa8LAfYzKBvexQsYXJpCXlu

this is so retarded it's sad

>no link to said evidence
every time

Big Oil the pharma industry and cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=ySnk-f2ThpE

The basic stuff given to you as a baby against a handful of diseases is fine, like Polio etc..

Flu shots and everything else that people get routinely is complete bullshit.
There are so many different strains of flu that you can't possible protect yourself against it.
I remember when they tried to push the swine flu shots to us when I was in the army.
Good thing I refused it, turned out that the fucking thing caused narcolepsy.

Well we don't have smallpox, measles, tuberculosis or polio here anymore, so obviously they work as intended.

It's weird that the diseases were almost gone before the vaccine was even made.
CURIOUS.
Also, they never made a vaccine for scarlet fever. What ever happened to it?

parents to vaccinate their kids are gambling with their kids lives, as are parents who don't vaccinate

people who want to force other to vaccinate should be put against a wall

I would be interested in seeing this narcolepsy study.
Hygiene and medical care in general improved.
Vaccines put the death rate over the edge.

I inject my own, homemade vaccines

They make you immune to certain diseases and they have raised the avarage life span of a human being in the west by 223%

Interfering with evolution. The weak should die and those strong enough to survive pass their genes on.

They put weird shit in it. I have been vaccinated until 14.

Wrong, those who are best adapted to the environment are more likely to pass their genes.

Vaccines are necessary for herd immunity to protect those too young or have that medical issues that prevent them from getting it.

>Inb4 I never got vaccines and I've been healthy my whole life.
I hope you get polio.