Which one is the best? Where does a white Burger immigrate?

Which one is the best? Where does a white Burger immigrate?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Balkans-map-4.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whichever is the furthest from t*rkey.

Nice B8 they're all shit, stay in murica we don't want u

Croatia is "fine". Dunno about Serbia. Rest of ´em aren´t really worthy.

I don't count Albania as balkan anyway

Redpill me on serbia

Albanians are very hospitable and welcoming of foreigners. Just move in anywhere with an albanian majority prefferably in Kosovo.

Slovenia.

Why the fuck are you leaving you communist

Kosovo its basically your 53th state

the roach knows

I mean 51st

Avoid the yugoslav, gypsy and snackbar countries which leaves only 1 option.

Ljubljana seemed like a nice place with nice people ten or so years ago

unironically true tbqhwy

>"Macedonia"
Is there a nigger alive that still believes this?

Nowhere you fucking mongrel.

I never did get why Greeks are so buttblasted at the name "Macedonia". I mean, the country is located in the historic region of Macedonia? What should it be called?

I get your butthurt about them calling themselves Macedonians, since actual Macedonians were Greeks, but the name of a foreign country shouldn't be any business of yours.

From these it's obviously Croatia, but Slovenia would be better

Croatia

Fuck those countries, go to Austria or Czech

Croatia.
But buy a whole farm.
It's not worth it to spend money on a sea-side appartment if you don't buy a whole bloc to rent out during the summer.

>What should it be called?
Vardarska

based roach

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Balkans-map-4.jpg/

are you the turkish subhuman in france who started hiding his flag because i posted the same link yesterday?

One can buy farmland in Slavonia for a pittance as everyone's leaving due to no jobs. So if you have money saved up, you can get a house DIRT cheap (read an ad about a guy selling a house for 5000 euros and couldn't get any buyers because it's in Slavonia and there are no jobs there).

>the turk thinks he ll be accepted by us if he denounces his own nation

the slavshits claim a turkish region

Psst! Don't spread the info Hrvoje.
I still want to buy a cheap farm within the next few years.

ikibey fuck off nobody likes you
I hope you catch the plague you disgusting subhuman lazistani creature

They're all countries with declining populations because the youth don't want to change anything or start their own businesses and just want to move to germany/austria. Also the economies are pretty shit except Slovenia and Croatia where everything seems good, but all the large companies and banks are owned by other EU members (((them))).

Women hot though so thats a plus
>t.ex-yu

the next decade here will be fun fun fun
so many have already moved away it's only a matter of time before the welfare/pension system crashes and with agrokor in the shitter getting foreign debts will be hard

Really the Croatian political scene is barren and filled with people with zero charisma, ideas, policies or likability. Once I finish college I plan to go political, maybe recruit fellow cro/pol/acks to really shake things up.

and you have to go back. Serbs, alboshits and others ruined Austria, Switzerland and South Germany before it was cool

albania. immigrate there.

Best of luck to you, I really mean it.

I hope you take back Croatia from the greedy fucks who made your country a slave to debt. Croatia is beautiful and the people are great, but it seems like all the young people I talk to from the Balkans have pretty much up on trying to make things better there.

You include Kosovo and not Transinistria? OP is a faggot

>Once I finish college I plan to go political, maybe recruit fellow cro/pol/acks to really shake things up.

You're wasting your time.

>You're wasting your time.
Pathetic, watch your country die within your lifetime then.

>Moldova
What happens here?

I care little for this entity, the people are of only relevance.

And it WILL die in the following decades (in all practical ways), or even worse, be in total mess.

rapes

Given the shitskin poison that can spread from Dalmatia and Serbia-related Croats you sure can’t win on Croat nationalism ticket

But what will replace it once everything dies user?

>white
>burger

Pick one

I have never seen a Moldovan post on Sup Forums. No internets?

ireland

Best case scenario? Old people die off, Croatians are completely absorbed into the west. Land and companies bought off by Germans, diaspora or whoever, rather than inherited by (((banks))). In this process we completely stop existing as sovereign entity so no claims on govt debt can be made by racketeers. The land is further known by it's main regions: "Croatian Dalmatia" etc.

So half of the ancient world was under Greek occupation.Does this mean they can call their countries Greece?

None of these countries are fucking white. Why would you want to move there?

>What should it be called?
west bulgaria

>Croatia - beautiful country with beautiful people but pushy and becoming very degenerate as it's becoming more Western.
>Bosnia & Hercegovina - non-functioning government and people split between muslims who don't do shit and christians who try to do shit.
>Montenegro - lazy people but coast is decent.
>Serbia - aggressive, turbo-folk, depressed. Girls are attractive.
>Kosovo - no go zone
>Albania - heavily Muslim, violent, stubborn but proud and wants to incorporate Kosovo.
>Macedonia - Greek wannabe's, hospitable, pretty safe.
>Romania - poor place so can live like a king, women are decent especially country side are traditional.
>Bulgaria - similar to Serbia in a lot of ways + big mafia.
>Moldova - literally w h a t

something something muh libshits muh islam i'm going to ruin my life by moving to a shithole that only gets romanticized by impoverished retards too lazy and stupid to move out or people who have never actually been there and take biased anecdotes as gospel

Thank you fellow American

Retard that thinks these countries arent white

>>Bosnia & Hercegovina - non-functioning government and people split between muslims who don't do shit and christians who try to do shit.

People of Bosnia and Herzegovina hate each other so much that they literally couldn't agree if the country should be called "Bosnia" or "Herzegovina" which are the north and south regions respectively.

Man you lads arent helpful at all -

Guide to immigrating here:

1. Are you a survivor, are you capable, clever and independent? Are you conservative, do you like minding your own business? Can you take care of yourself? If no to any of those, reconsider and certainly cross out anywhere but the capitals. While life here isnt as bad as people make it out to be, we are a tough, hardy folk and this place will break you if you are not. Except possibly slovenia, but that we will cover later on.

2. Do you have money saved up or a source of money? While 10-15k dollars can get you a nice house in the countryside, smaller big cities houses can go upwards of 50-60k or 200 rent, while capitals can go for 150k and 300 a month rent. Living costs are lower, but again, not low enough. It is highly reccomended to have a passive income or some sort of savings to avoid struggle.

3. Short guide to national characteristics that you, as a foreigner, need to know:

Croats - very nationalistic always on about that shit. Generally cheerful.
Serbs - same as them but a lot sadder. Everything of theirs is a little depressive.
Slovenes - austrian croats.
Romanians - decent, cheery folk can be a little sleazy
Bulgarians - individualistic as fuck, can be pretty aggressive (not violent, aggressive) open and honest to the point it gets a bit much. Both cheery and depressive.
Albos - mudshits
Makedons - bulgarians
Bosniaks - mix of albo, serb, croat character

Nature preferences -

Bulgaria wins on mountains, valleys and variety of climate. Croatia wins on sunny weather, seaside and the like. Romania wins on forests and is the biggest. I cant think of where Serbia shines, but its also pretty beautiful. Macedonia has a bitching lake.

What you can do here:

Soil in the balkans is fertile as fuck, so you can buy land and grow shit. There are low taxes and cheap labor so a business is easy to start. IT industry is booming and there are plenty of outsourced jobs for foreigners.

Ask any questions you got.

And yes, i know im biased, we all are.

We are not depressed at all my man.

You can say racist and sexist things in public without anyone giving a shit.

Return to the steppes tatar. We were before the Hurrdurrvats arrived

Do not emigrate from your nation, my fellow American. Stay, work to make America great again, and start a family. Find a good woman, marry her, and raise at least three children to be honest, upright, patriotic Americans. Teach them to love themselves, their family, their nation, and their people.
That is the whitest thing you can do, my brother.

do you like grigor dmitrov

Pretty sure bosniaks have existed in europe since the ice ages though. Or at least their bloodline has.

Memes aside, do you ACT like austrians? Do you also sort of act like croats? Yes.

My brother used to play tennis with him, he is a bit arrogant but eh he deserves some of it. I'm ok with him, annoyed he always chokes.

Croatia
They are literal Nazis

Just move to another part of the US you spaz everywhere else is shit

There might be a town in Moldova in a need of a new Town Rapist.

Kek

Croatia, though I'd honestly prefer Austria, Slovenia, or Hungary.

easily croatia

>Bosnia & Hercegovina - non-functioning government and people split between muslims who don't do shit and christians who try to do shit.
Objectivity false, no ones does shit they just bicker with each other

This. Stop being a pussy and fix your country.

Stay away pls.

....Here I guess.

>Implying literally anyone wants to move to Albania

Not here, unless you are rich as fuck.

lol turks next to greece

Someone should make a "Game of thrones" based on the balkan area. Considering how much wars you guys have had..

i recommend you bulgaria
no jokes few days ago i had dream where i woke up in bulgaria and lived in a house that looks like nigger's house from gta V
i wonder if bulgaria has such places like in gta5

-Don't go to BIH

-Croatia is ok, the continental cities are fine but the coastal cities have a bit more charm, though keep in mind croatian is hard to learn

-Go to serbia if you wanna get wrecked every night for the rest of your life and die with your dick in a prostitute

-Kosovo too poor

-Albania full of crime

-slovenia is kind of the best choice if you want to settle down

fyrom,the best economy in balkans currently

That is true for every country in the balkans

We're not sad or depressed you nigger.

Balkan threads are the comfiest one on Sup Forums t b h

Croatia is the only decent one. The rest deserve to be nuked. Especially Bulgaria. What a dump.

Eh, they get kinda samey. Everyone shits on alb*nians, romanians and FYROMites, serbs and croats go at each other, Bulgarians say they want to reincorporate FYROM and we act superior to everyone else.

It would be easier to rebuild it from rubble at this point. At least that is my plan, watch everything burn from the sidelines and help rebuilding.

>act
are*

That's the spirit

i only like balkan threads

Well I get Slovenia and Austria, but why Hungary?

Newfriend , lurk more

>Which one is the best?
Neither
>Where does a white Burger immigrate?
Hell

Yeah its the same thing. They both destroyed major empires, they both were hated by other ethnic groups in federation states and they both helped the nazis commit their attrocities. 9/11 would visit again.

AHAHAHAHAHAH SHOW ME THE FUCKING MAP THEN

Bosniaks are Serbs who were forcefully turned muslim by the t*rks. Same happened here, but ours did not split into another nation, they still live in our borders and think the are t*rks.

Bosniaks are muslim Serbs and that is a 100% historical and genetic fact.

depends on what you're looking for
if you want the closest to west, slovenia or croatia
cheap stuff and christians - serbia and bosnia(serbian part), montengero, macedonia
cheap stuff and muzzies - bosnia, albania
if you like getting radiated - kosovo
if you love rotating your dog on wires - bulgaria
dunno much about romania and modlavia

>a literal shithole with 30 people spins a dog, something no one else in the entire country has ever done
>it's now your national symbol

Such is life on Sup Forums

BASED neighbour

BASED DOG SPINNERS

>Which one is the best? Where does a white Burger immigrate?
I can't say about the others because I'll probably come out as biased, so I'll just describe Bulgaria

First of all, if you're a Burger with the usual Burger values (freedom of speech, low taxes, no welfare and government) you'll love this country because it is objectively the best on the Balkans regarding those values. We have a flat tax of 10% (probably the lowest of all of Europe excluding small tax heavens like Cyprus or Luxembourg), no one gives the slightest fuck about censoring anyone here and neither would he be able to because the government lacks the ability to do so and will never have it since it's pretty much nonexistent due to the small taxes. The politicians are corrupted (on both left and right sides) by companies and banks so you can be sure that the tax will never increase and you will be able to keep 90% of your income to yourself instead of giving it to some random Bulgarian faggot (like Sweden's 50% tax for an example). Also due to the corrupted nature of the politicians, they don't actually care about the well being of the nation which means that the government will always remain small and irrelevant

Other than that I'd say that our internet is completely uncensored and not under any sort of surveillance (not even europol or any similar EU entities) because no one cares about us. We have nice mountains and a nice beach, and the beach's primary language becomes English during the Summer and Fall so you don't have to learn much Bulgarian either if you want to live there.

The only issue is that you have to find a way to have an overseas income that is independent of this nation's laughable wages, preferably stocks or crypto due to the very low (10% again) tax on capital gains. Once you do manage to do that, you basically become a duke and all leeches will be slurping your semen for money and speaking English to you if they have to