Really makes you think, huh Sup Forums?

Really makes you think, huh Sup Forums?

DELET THIS

Why? Who would ride motor vehicles in the park?
Makes sense to me.

DELETE

THIS

DELEt

Think about what? An ancient Buddhist symbol?

staged, all of it staged.

Was this before or after the punch?

REEEEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T SUCK RICHARD SPENCER'S PENIS IS A JIDF CONCERN SHILL

After, you can see the blood on his lip.

BRAZZERS

>guy actually helps and strikes up a conversation with someone who is on the opposite end from him
>they both end up happy
It's nice seeing Antifa's bullshit narrative being destroyed with one picture.

they're both communists

Two Nationalists having their photo taken after agreeing that an orderly and respectful segregation would be best for both races. Literally nothing wrong with this photo. Except for the degenerate soda drink.

>White Nationalists and Nazis hare black people.
Go listen to some Mosley and Rockwell.

....not really....

This.
Also, plant.

>tfw people going past political differences and uniting is the first step in taking (((them))) down

Divide and conquer is a tried and true strategy of control.

this

>2 niggers standing on the side of the road

diversity is our strength

>Two Nationalists having their photo taken after agreeing that an orderly and respectful segregation would be best for both races.
Is there confirmation that this is what happened or did you just write a little fanfiction to go along with this image?

>controlled op

no one on this board even likes richard spencer, Shareblue.

>Really makes you think
Really makes me think burgers need to stop giving us shit about our teeth.

Burgers stereotype racist rednecks as having bad teeth too.

Punch was fake

DELET

>racist
Stop, urbanite.

What part of gassing kikes dont you understand?

That guy relaxes too much around blacks. One of these days some black is going to knock him out.

look at his jaw. It has probably already happened and he was too stupid to learn from it. Now he is hanging out with dem Bloods while he is out on parole. Poor dumb bastard

>still getting triggered by the word racist

a lot of fin-flags support him for some reason. the cia doing pretty good job at raising spencer popularity.

i try to red-pill people on how poisonous this man is to the alt-right but no-one seems to listen

you mean dressing up like a halloween version of a white supremecist isn't something most white supremecists actually do?

> thinking ants on a screen could trigger me

I spare 4 lives on two different occasions this Month. All 4 are looking at 15+ years, one has life on the table.

Walk, nigger.

Hey antifa watcha doin

explain?

On a scale of Sandy Hook to 911 how much of a false flag was that entire thing?

my thoughts exactly

white-spic nazi alliance?

whoa makes me fucking think .. so .. fucking ... hard ...

Criminally underrated

'redpill' me please

It was actually just a halloween costume.

Really bad actors who don't understand their character motivations. Even retarded liberals on Twitter didn't buy it. Really sick of these Hollywood stereotype actors that show up out of nowhere by themselves, it's always the one lone guy who has anything Swastika like the crisp out of the package Nazi flag guy and finds the media immediately. It's such manufactured bullshit.

Nigger, if he's not a plant, then I'm agoddamn Chinaman.

He does stuff in the public

thats a big no-no, we should stay at home and make fun of feminists, thats how we stop white displacement

the only reason this picture happened is because the white boi is a pussy. the negro is obviously trying to prove this by leaning on him and laughing at his existence.