New Game!

This is a Japanese company president meeting her new employee for the first time.

Hifumi best girl.

GET TO THE TENDER CONSENSUAL LOVE MAKING

Literally who?

is this seku hara y/n

So how that yuri anal doujin coming along?

What does she see?

But she isn't delicious brown, she doesn't like gunpowder flavored dicks and she isn't even in the top 5 anyway.

All jokes aside if this ever happens to you contact HR asap.

It looks like this slut really knows how to take a dick

Pudding thieves need to die!

Still on the "learning to draw" stage, sadly.
It's just going to end up being 50 pages of girl-on-girl analingus anyways, hope you don't mind.

How terrifying it must be for that young girl, being molested by an old hag who needs to take barium meals during medical check-ups.

I just watched this episode. Nenecchi is super cute. I can see why everyone wants to molest her.

Rin's hidden camera footage of Kou's "overtime"

As long as I get a morning after

If you were Nene and this old hag started groping you what would you do?

>Japanese company president
Hazuki's the game director.

Submit. She's the boss, after all.

That is completely normal boss-employee bonding.

>Hajime will never sit across from and lean forward slightly

Not like she ever will.

YUN A CUTE

>tomboy
>big tits

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

user, please leave the gayness for those girls.

>absolutely fucking perfect
FTFY

Yes

>No protecting Sophia

Sophia must die

>Yun
>dresses like a Victorian noblewoman
>perfect

Why can't she just dress normal and not like a sperg?

The lesbian can't live.

Why can't you act normal and not like a sperg?

>scripted losses
Nobody likes those, why haven't they learned? You should stumble across her already dead body.

>stealing a co-workers food

It's happened to me far too much

She dresses like a cutie.

Ethically speaking, should Nene have turned herself in?

But she's my waifu

Will you buy fairly stories 3 on launch day

I've been hurt before.

Which New Game most prefers it with the butt?

It kept happening to me at one job I had so eventually I got fed up with it and put a whole bottle of Tabasco sauce in it. We found out who the thief was pretty quickly.

That's pretty brilliant

Aoba.

They're big but they fit her well.

>pic related

You. I like you.

She kinda annoyed me this episode. I think she's better as a background character than anything.

I preordered the special edition of bravely second, so yes

>buying games

I did something similar

I mixed some laxatives into my spaghetti

it was very effective.

Spoilers: debugging isn't actually fun
That's why they pay you to do it

>that hifumipost right beneath the OP
hehe

They should really rework the HUD.

Im guessing the items are selected with wth the D-pad so they really should be on the left side and honestly I have no idea what the portrait on the bottom even does if we need it all

>literally waifu souls

>laxatives

don't ever do this.

if the person stealing your food is pregnant, you'll literally go to jail for murder.

Why does it matter?

The portrait probably shows status or something.

>Not supporting eagle jump
Get out

Maybe it's like the one in the legend of Zelda.

When I was 11/12 in the 90s, scripted losses made the game more immersive and exciting and made the villains feel more threatening.

The D-Pad is always on the left side of the controller
Ergo the onscreen UI goes on the left

That would be awful
Party portraits should be slightly to the left of the dpad interface.

Basic hand eye coordination. You want the stuff you'll be keep track of closer together.

Ethically speaking, it's goddamn $1 convenience store pudding. Rin needs to calm her tits.

>you'll literally go to jail for murder.
How would you be liable in the least?
It's your food, you put your name on it and put it in the storage space you're entitled to use, and which stealing from is against company policy. If they steal your food out of that fridge and end up sick because if it, that's entirely on them.

I-I saved the dying guy over there and I don't want to check the wiki to avoid spoilers but Im sure as Hell hes important

That part gave me flashbacks from when I was a teen playing one of the first 2 god of war.
The game would freeze at times for exact intervals of 60 seconds and once for 5 minutes. It was really fun.

Ah, that's good to know.

The job at the time was in a 100% male workplace and we would pull pranks on one another all the time.

She should have just apologized, said it was an accident and I don't imagine Ko would have been mad.

it's the principle, user. She can't go around taking food out of the fridge that's not hers. It doesn't matter how much it cost, that was Ko's pudding.

You've just got a job at eagle jump whats the first thing you do?

This. Scripted losses have their value if done correctly. See the final level of Halo Reach for a relatively modern example of it being done correctly.

I want that backpack

We Pilgrims of Londor are keenly aware that those branded by the darksign possess something... quite special. Then, shall we begin?
Bearer of the darksign, let your true strength shine

Find Yun, become her friend, acquire tea and cakes.

Work.

Clean your PS2's laser.

>It's a scripted loss you can win
>You even get a special ending for doing so

Un-pack all the figures and posters I brought for my desk.

Then get to work.

Someone has wronged her waifu.
They need to be punished.
She seemed all forgiving but when its time for leaving nennechi gets drugged and taken to the den to learn to respect run as the mistress of eagle jump.

You should check back with him regularly. He's a nice guy.

He's actually important to get the secret ending. You have to level up 5 times, once each time you die. After that a cutie will show up who will replace him. Do not kill the Abyss Watchers before leveling 5 times from him or else he'll die.

Get brutally raped by Hazuki

You would be liable because you intentionally poisoned your food knowing that someone else would take it (you wouldn't poison food you're going to eat yourself).

>Neo-gamer

Same here. One time a co-worker of mine was tricked into eating something he was allergic to, and everyone laughed as he started choking and went into seizures. I've never liked 'hazing' because of stuff like that.

steal Ko's pudding again

Haduki is a director, her job is taking credit for other people's work. She doesn't own anything.

Then it's not a scripted loss. Scripted fights don't belong in games.

Pit for a bloodborne clone

The game ends right then and there if you win. The special ending just acknowledges your win and gives you a silly ending about how you ran off to became cool thieves.

If you want to continue the game proper you need to lose.

Loving these neet otaku pandering shitshows.

Myjazaki was right.

>Halo Reach came out 6 years ago
Wake me up senpaitachi

>throw away the evidence in Nene's cubicle

I want normalfags like you to kill themselves.

I remember resetting my game during a scripted loss once because everything was doing 1 damage and I thought my game had bugged from leaving the dreamcast on for too long.

I approve of this post