Why isn't Spanish the second official USA's language?

They'll be the majority soon but while this doesn't happen they should be learning both Spanish and English, until it becomes a 100% Spanish speaking Country therefore no more need to learn English

Spic cunts can learn english if they want to come here

No no, I have a better idea.

They dominate you demographically then implement Spanish how about that

America doesn't have an official language.

Maybe this:
can't speak English -> can't comply with regulations -> violate regulations -> get thrown out of country

The U.S doesn't even have 1 official language...

oh really
so why does public schools teach english then

"Spics" as you call them will create their own once wh*tes are no more

>implying the green states aren't the asshole of america
The US with only north and northeast would be GOAT. All you cultureless fuckers out west and south are dragging us down.

horrific map

The US doesn't even have one official language you stupid beaner. We never have and probably never will

1. I have never used that word in my life.
2. Create their own what?

There is no official language, you retarded shitskin.

>2. Create their own what?
you were talking about regulations

"English is the primary language used for legislation, regulations, executive orders, treaties, federal court rulings, and all other official pronouncements. Nonetheless, laws require documents such as ballots to be printed in multiple languages when there are large numbers of non-English speakers in an area. American schools, public as well as private, require English classes at every grade level, even in bilingual or dual-language learning. Semesters of English composition are compulsory in virtually all U.S. colleges and universities to satisfy associate's and bachelor's degree requirements."

You are all fucking le 54% frauds

get over it salty faggot
also why the fuck do you even care you speak portugese anyways

This is why we really should nuke everything south of the border.

wow better than expected, you know we speak Portuguese not Spanish

why are you so butthurt fraudster Italy?

english isn't even "officially" the USA's first language you dumb fuck

>fraudster Italy
that doesn't even make any sense
next time try with 'catholic serb', will get you (You)s

That would create another refugee crisis.

Can’t have refugees if they’re all dead.

it is in California, Texas, and NM

I thought mexican-americans aka chicanos barely speak spanish.

English is not the official language, it's just the de-facto used language because it's an anglo colony and so the majority of people speaks English.

>brbr

Oh lord are you wrong. Tejano here, I hear more Spanish than I do English on a daily basis.

>states with spanish names in usa
>cities in south with spanish names in usa
>regions with spanish names in usa
>public places with spanish name in usa

i wonder why they dont want to learn spanish?

If a bunch of Chinese moved to your country and demand you speak their language, how would you feel?

>Somalia and Ethiopia

Just how desperate are dimwit-grunts to create a perpetually victimised underclass and voting base that they import it from the fucking middle of Africa itself? Do they not have enough spics in the South?

>mexican logic