Is it ok to produce mutants if you have the money?

I really enjoy Warwick Davis, but I don't think reproducing kids with the same or worse problems isn't right.

But, every picture I see the family is super happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=En77hctRa8g
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Little_People
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd love to kick the fucking head off this cunt and his kids

youtube.com/watch?v=En77hctRa8g

I'm content to let midgets decide whether there should be more midgets.

If there are any midgets reading this, do you really find the term midget offensive? I don't perceive it that way.

If you put them all in one isolated village and had them kill every normal-sized baby born to them, would they eventually evolve into a race of hobbits that cannot interbreed with shitskins?

Is dwarfism the last implicit stand of white identity?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
>breaths in
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>gasps for air
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this family vs radical larry

who wins?

Fucking hell, I would love for a Dwarf ethnostate to exist. That would be amazing.

I forgot about that

Alright mate, you hoping some lefty journo will write a piece about your post?

But in all seriousness people with genetic defects absolutely shouldn't breed. What kind of life can they realistically have? Anti-natalism is stupid but they're not wrong when they say "you can't guarantee your child will be happy, but you can guarantee they'll suffer" everyone suffers in their life. It's pretty cruel to have kids knowing they'll suffer more than the average person

>Not wanting hobbits and dwarfs to real

>albinos calling others mutants

no

It's illegal for a brother and sister to reproduce because there is a slightly increased change of bad genes being passed on, yet It's perfectly legal for 2 dwarfs to reproduce with a 100% chance of passing on the dwarfism (just as long as they're not related!).

The insanity of this just blows my mind. If you're going to ban incest for eugenic reasons then why not just implement eugenics altogether?

This destroys any argument against incest.

I was thinking this as well, there is absolutely no reason not to encourage them to breed together. They are like a different species.

Sister fucker detected.

Just dont let your offspring reproduce with one of them. It's just like being a fucking racist except it's logical.

Nah mate, I just seen him in the telly crying about how he couldn't get up some stairs, burden on the state

This is everything I ever wanted. If I had one and only one wish.

OR instead of eugenics, everyone gets their own personal Pepe

Michael Jackson had a fetish for fucking midgets.

Selectively bred primordial dwarfism:

>Cannot interbreed with nonwhites
>Can live underground in elaborate cave systems independently from the surface
>Require very little food
>Strong family values
>A heart so small and pure it cannot be corrupted by cultural marxism

Why the hell aren't we selectively breeding primordial dwarfs?

let the hobbits be they aren't hurting anyone

This.

They will do as they please.

These are the only ones who survived. Warwick had more kids but they got super concentrated midgetism from both parents and died quick

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Little_People

China sorta did it

I can't breathe hahahaha

and kids

Non-midgit here

The proper PC term is "little people" but in my opinion it sounds far more condescending.

If I was a a midgit, I was get people to use dwarf. Its the best term since it brings up a image of a tolkienesque dwarf. Short, stocky,strong. Usually depicted as a person of good character and hard work ethics.

PECK
E
C
K

peck
peck
peck
peck

>Have a possible life threatening medical condition
>Pass it onto your kids

Why would any sane person do this?

gee i wonder why

the proper term is dwarf. as in snow white. no one likes to be called little people

Not according to Corey Feldman. Jackson was an escape from hollywood pedo's for him.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html

honestly this is why eugenics would be a good idea, why in the fuck would be want more brown and disabled people? I honestly don't understand

No. This is cruel and selfish. Only should be allowed to have kids if they have paid for embryo screening.

hahaha my sides

dwarf vader?

i assume womens biological need to have kids overrules any sane thought about this

my family has a rare gene defect only women can pass on and my sister didnt even have a 2nd thought to having kids and yes she has the defect as do i and im 100% sure her newborn kid has it, i really wouldnt wish the shit you get with age with in on anyone

>But, every picture I see the family is super happy.
Every single photo of that family is missing two children. It makes you really think.

>The park was founded in September 2009 by Chen Mingjing, a wealthy real estate investor

>be filthy rich chink
>make theme park full of dwarves that have to pretend to live in mushrooms for own amusement

Yeah because they're fucking loaded.

I don't mind cripples and disabled having kids as long as they pay for it. Because it's not up to us to subsidise it.

Midgets can have full sized people tho.

Is that lil' beastie in the photo primordial dwarfism or something else?

Also

This is the best thing I've ever read.

>I'm content to let midgets decide whether there should be more midgets.
Agreed. There really is no problem with being a midget. So long as you don't have some fatal heart condition and your kids will all die as soon as age 12 or something, it's fine.
The problem comes when retards sucking on the teet of commie bux end up reproducing and make more useless retards that sit around screaming and draining the economy. The village can support an accidental retard or two, but the village should discourage retard breeding.
As I see it, midgets can contribute just fine.

If the parents are living gib-free, whether their existence can be affirmed in reproduction is their choice. If the kids require gibs sterilize 'em.

"Healthy" welfare dependents breeding is about a billion times worse than hobbits.

Is it that hard to make a suit to measure for dwarfs or are they being trolled by their tailor?

Wild Balrog would appear sooner or later. They might have to do some kind of deal with crayon eaters to stay safe.... that can't end up well.

my synapses are firing

>show them shiny metals
>undermountain jewery intensifies

imagine trying to explain that vacation to your coworkers

>coworkers: omg i love traveling, its the greatest experience ever so much cultural so nice to get away
>coworkers: user, have you traveled anywhere?
>china, once
>corworkers: oh neat! whered you go?

No, I believe in Eugenics, and I think it's immoral to knowingly to put children in a world where they are likely to suffer. It's why I refuse to have children as I have a few siblings suffering from MS and I know there's a chance that my kids could be diagnosed with the same disease.

You know what happened to the last dwarf ethno state when they let in the minority dragon in.

I think you should just prevent them from breeding with non-diseased humans. They will die off if only breeding with one another, or they will become their own species and be prevented from breeding with the better population.

Kek

Nope

Make more mutants. I love seeing them run around, really spices up trips to the grocery store.
Go into the fruit isle, buy some bananas, wait in line, go home, boring.
Go into the fruit isle, one armed midget with an eye patch, buy some bananas, wait in line, midget starts screaming at a child, go home, exciting

I would love to know the price I have to pay to convince them and others to life in a mountain, digging for jewels and growing beards.

They can call it the Shire.

Well, at least he's not a nigger.

kekd. The adits could be a lot smaller and thus the mining would be alot cheaper.

everytime you visit it would bring flashbacks of walking into ironforge for the first time. riding around on dogs and cats and shit