Stop the hatred against blacks

Why is everyone here racist so much against black people?

It makes no sense, maybe i havent been here long enough, but i've went to some REALLY racist places and they're nowhere near as racist as this place.

Take Poland for example, country is basically full of people who hate blacks, yet they voted a beautiful black woman as top model, even they can see past their biases, why cant you all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5s-8HEq7NW0
tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-z-kraju,3/pana-boli-ze-mlodziez-jest-konserwatywna,145256.html
tvn24.pl/magazyn-tvn24/maja-17-lat-chca-zyc-w-polsce-i-miec-swiety-spokoj-bez-obcych,116,2109
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yet they voted a beautiful black woman
Are you implying anyone else but brainwashed 13-25 year old girls watch this shit and vote?

okay guise. redpill time.
nigger hate thread, dump em

Suck a nigga dick or somethin' - asap ferg

Did we not just have a black man as president for 8 years?

>Take Poland for example, country is basically full of people who hate blacks, yet they voted a beautiful black woman as top model
>((((voted))))

because niggers are ape subhumans including Ben Carson

see

They deserve every bit of it.

Shut up nigger.

Beauty isn't subjective that's why all the filthy hordes want our women because they look like angels instead of monkeys.

She's not good looking. Slavs wouldn't find her stunningly looking. I can appreciate a good looking black woman, but she seems like token black chosen by the producers. Sad.

how about decent black folks publically denounce niggers and stop making excuses for them. or maybe stop blame white people for all of your problems. or better yet act like civilized human being instead of a bunch of chimps with guns.

I know a few really decent black people but even they stand up for stupid niggers when it's clearly their actions and cancerous culture that is destorying you and why people don't want to be around you.

at one point in time it was a mixture of farce and post-ironic humor, but after the election the real bigots showed up.
its not just black people Sup Forums hates.
many on here hate democrats, republicans, white people, britfags, venezuelans, mexicans, christians, pagans, asians, non-asians, communists, libertarians, ancaps, etc...
in short it is just free speech and maybe some topics people talk more about than others

>N*ggers
>Human

Pick one.

>Stop the hatred against blacks
No, also don't call them blacks, that's raysis.

They are proud welfare-americans.

>tfw ywn land a cute niggress

Feelsbadman

>It makes no sense
wrong.

niggers are intellectually superior [spoiler]but they take our females[spoiler]

the "human" has a really punchable face.

I crie evrytiem a bleck man is died

personally don't hate blacks

i just hate the shit they do

and when they get sent to jail they screem racism

is this like the time they voted a black girl to be japanese it was really some jewish lady behind the whole thing all the people in japan hated it

youtube.com/watch?v=5s-8HEq7NW0

>Stop the hatred against blacks
shut up tyrome. stop dragging down the average iq. stop driving up the murder rate in some cities. stop crowding the prisons

They all look so happy.

But saying blacks are more prone to violence would be racist.

Blacks are horrible people more often than not and are invading white countries. They're also being given countless privileges while constantly complaining about, hating, and victimizing the whites they're colonizing.

Generally, they are: entitled, hateful, ungrateful, violent, malicious, evil, spiteful, anti-white, anti-everyone else, unintelligent, and somehow arrogant.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
- [ ]

Maybe if niggers were violent subhumans we wouldn't have a problem with them. But niggers are violent subhumans. You see the issue here?

KILL ALL NIGGERS
this is satire™ btw

I don't want to marry a negress or anything, but I kinda want to get a couple pregnant and then never have contact with them again.

What the fuck is the point of this? Theres literally 40 million blacks that dont commit crime.

Stop spreading bigotry it goes nowhere.

Zoophilia is a disorder that must be rectified, I don't want my children to be exposed to such perverted individuals

There is a running joke in Popoland that everything from the west gets to us with a 5 to 10 years delay. All the fads, pop culture, trends etc. And to be honest I'm a bit worried, because no western country has resisted the multiculti, leftie brainwashing and as racist, religious and homogeneous Poland is, I fear that even we will fall.

The (((media))) brainwashing is so strong that they can do anything. Here we are seeing very clearly the early stages of what is in the "terminal/end-stage" in the west... and I really do not see a way that we would be able to stop it. Barring complete authoritarian right wing seizure of power, there may be nothing else we will be able to do.

The only other hope I may have is ironically the fact that we are subhuman Slavs. Hitler did not consider us white and I think that tribalism may be the only thing that saves us. Slavs are hardly the usual white self-hating people like the whites of the west.

We do not really have the past that (((they))) could constantly bring up and guilt us into submission, neither the nigger could do that, because in our part of the world we are considered the ones who were always oppressed by the Soviets and Krauts. I'm very curious to see how this whole narrative plays out around here.

Just like Helsinki, political correctness won

I agree, it's pretty much all white people's fault about why this world is fucked. I absolutely am ashamed to be white and you all should be too. Read a college level history book, it proves that the greatest monsters are white people, especially white men.

African American women are the most beautiful in the world. They only deserve black or other ethnic penises.

yikes the top right guy really went ham with this whole "African" thing, atleast the others could somewhat contain themselves.

NEVER GO FULL ON OGABOGA

Canadians lead the world in diversity and accepting attitudes.

Daddy?

>they voted a beautiful black woman as top model,
>voted
I really doubt that. We also had a black 'top model'. Nobody voted for her.

You need to impregnate them when they're still virgins to avoid STD:s. So you need to do it when they're 8 or 9, but that might be a bit illegal.

Hey pooland go clean my toilet

>they

No reason because y'all never do nuffin wrong

You're totally not responsible for the majority of all crime up to and including 70% of all murders in this country.

That's why Trudeau sent the military to stop the Obama-people from pouring in and colonizing Canada, right?

there are reports of polish youth being conservative, that is our hope

tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-z-kraju,3/pana-boli-ze-mlodziez-jest-konserwatywna,145256.html

tvn24.pl/magazyn-tvn24/maja-17-lat-chca-zyc-w-polsce-i-miec-swiety-spokoj-bez-obcych,116,2109

you got that wrong op, we actually love black people
it's just an act, dont take the jokes seriously

I wanna watch colored people have sex as I have a cock cage on!

This place is in need of diversity

because every single group of people who have come to america have managed to rise out of poverty and stay out

EXCEPT NIGGERS WHO BLAME EVERYONE ELSE

>fails to understand law of averages vs individuals
female or troll?

>but i've went to some REALLY racist places

No. No, you fucking weren't. Your holiday resort in Turkey is not 'REALLY racist place'

The fact racism exists is depressing

>We do not really have the past that (((they))) could constantly bring up and guilt us into submission
all "death camps" were in poland user

>leaf
poe's law at work again
can't decide if troll or retarded

pretty good

I don't hate black people. I mean I don't love them either. I am pretty neutral. Their permanent self-victimhood is something that was drilled into them culturally, and not for their benefit. I don't blame black people for thinking all their misfortunes are other people's fault, I blame the (((ones))) who taught them to act that way.

And if you anxious about 56%, it's not black people who are the reason for it. Black proportion of the country's population has ticked up only slightly in the previous generation. It's hispanics and their insane birth rates + endless immigration that is making whites a minority.

Why people think only white american men can be racist ONLY against the blacks? nobody ever mention the genocide that happened in africa just because some people were from another tribe.

She 's ugly

She is kinda pretty 5/10 would bang

that's interesting.

It may just be the fact that our currency and earnings are crappy compared to the west. The line of sight of compassion rarely extends to anyone other than your family in here because we do not have an excess of wealth as the west does and therefore we tend not to care about anyone else.
Maybe the key to success is just keep being poor... once you get more wealth you start giving a shit about the true parasites of this earth and you stop caring about politics and social issues as long as you can afford that great car, buy all the expensive cloths and go to all the hip bars.

>all "death camps" were in poland user
you will have to do better than that Shlomo

i think this one is even better than the dunham one personally

So you think niggers can't be held responsible for their own acrions because their too stupid to know anything. That is precisly why they shouldn't be treated like people, if you can't be held responsible for your own actions then you are not human, bacause it's humans who have the freedom of choice and all other councious species are animals.

The way we all latin americans deeply hate eachother is a good example

Eat the skittles, bitch

>maybe i havent been here long enough
>maybe
lurk moar faggot

the tokenism is honestly insulting. Are people really this stupid?

The way polacks hate slavs too, the way Irish were not considered whites until some time ago also proves it too, HELL even way before the spanish conquistadores came we were killing each other just for a different name in our tribe, that also counts as racism, but as always the nigger from america steal our stuff.

TayTay looks like super model even among super models. An Aryan goddess if there ever was one.

who's the chick in the white dress with the black star things on it?

>no tiddies anywhere
Are you sure that those are women?

Serious request to Sup Forums: try to distinguish between high/middle-performing blacks and the ghetto phenotype that inherited the savanna nomad genetics.
USA's and Europe's problem is that it has no colony to which it could send all the anti-civilizational criminals.

>I pretend to like fat women because I'm obese
The only non-woman in that picture is the black humanoid creature.

What kinda retard logic is that

remove D.C. from the dataset and show me the correlation on graph 3.

You i think We should fucking genocide the american niggers

>thinks calling logic retarded is an argument
Women in their peak physique are thin. Fat increases birth complications and the probability of a host of diseases and other problems. Simply put, you must be crazy to prefer fatties. Crazy or lying to yourself, i.e., pretending to since you're fat, for instance.

You are assuming a lot of things.

this is worth reading

Make them leave. Castrate any that stay behind.

Cute!

Now before this thread dies let me tell you something, you need to stop assuming things about people just because I said that they're missing tiddies doesn't mean that I like fat chicks.
I like slim girls with large honkers because they are the best thing on this shithole of a planet.

Fuck that, I get called racist for years, simply for being white. What comes around.

because they are low IQ and criminally inclined