MOMMY I NEED MY SAFESPACE FROM LEFT IDEOLOGIES

>MOMMY I NEED MY SAFESPACE FROM LEFT IDEOLOGIES

leftists come here all the time, they just get completely destroyed since they aren't free to delete comments that make them look like dipshits.
Judging by your OP you don't even need assistance reaching that point.

quality post
very good job

This is a terrible attempt at comedy

WOMEN'S OPPRESSION IS A HOAX, WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE! OH YEAH

I don't watch TV anymore because that's what it's like. Can't enjoy that garbage anymore.

Say hi to ahmed kraut

>one side wants you to be a degenerate slave incapable of happiness
>the other side wants you to be happy and free with a healthy life
>"dare da same guys can't you see!"

anyone who thinks there is anything wrong with this needs to get gassed,.

This meme is true. I hope it’s not supposed to be funny.

I actual feel for the lesser boards that can't grasp politics and don't have a firm understanding of non-revised history.

They look at us pointing out all the symptoms of the marxist brainwashing and focus on it like it's the actual issue.

No, I don't care that an entire cast of characters is black or history is being rewritten in your film/game to make it so whites were evil and minorities saved the day.

What I and most of this board care about is WHY those things are being portrayed in your media and WHO is doing it.

This subversive action is not the direct issue. It just goes towards the undermining and erosion of our culture and collective identity.

Send the U boats

>Thinks we need a safe space from Lefty Koolaidisms when we are neck deep in it everyday.

What's it like being a rocket scientist?

The left can't meme.

Those of the left wing cannot formulate an internet joke

>Sup Forums
>Safe space
Pick one

>when your only selling point for a series is "internet racists don't like it" so please gibs money

You're speaking of "safespace" i am talking of a place where you dont get banned for talking mean things people don't agree with.

Fuck off, Hans.

>wanting to indoctrinate children in sex, (((genders))) and vulgarities
>teaching oppression Olympics
>instilling Marxist ideology
>destroying national identity & security
>creating less workers in actual needed fields that helps hold society together
>destroying the nuclear family
Du ist ein fantastische goyim. Du will essen schwarze tuchus und scheiße, mein gut shegetz.

You gotta work on that german... a lot.

You know what the fuck I said homie, I just added some Yidish.

Yeeesh~ shekel, shekel in my purse whose live shall make it worse?

>Movie is bad
>Don't watch it
Wow, that was easy.

Is that supposed to be a guy or a girl?

An asexual internet blob.

I don't know but the expressions are hideous.
It's always funny when progressives use their own negative points to criticise others.
'What's wrong, are you TRIGGERED?!?'
They undermine their own ideology.

Also how it "shitposting" while holding a game controller? Leftist comics make no fucking sense.

can someone post the unedited

Where's the punchline?

That comic was about a fag retroactively hating things he once enjoyed just because he developed a faggot worldview

/ppl/ would never do that

>The right lives in constant anger and fear
>We spend free time loathing national leaders, all media, the demographics of half the country, and the majority of other countries
>We're very happy

As fluent as this meme is, it's bad because there's absolutely nothing wrong or satirical about it. It's on a level of average Sup Forums bant that is inherently obfuscating and satirical in and of itself, which defeats the central purpose of memes, to satirize and ridicule.

Seriously, when are lefties gonna learn how meme?

they make no sense cause they're made in fear of losing influence.