Frederica Wilson disgraced her district

Frederica Wilson is an awful person who dresses like a pimp and has a weak mind.

And a shocking lack of empathy, tact or decorum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmg1aY6_AJI
youtube.com/watch?v=yJOlIm5_wGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Frederica Wilson is an awful person who dresses like a pimp and has a weak mind.
>And a shocking lack of empathy, tact or decorum.

That's just a nigger being a nigger, user. Nothing new here.

BishopDonMagicJuan.jpg

>wearing a hat indoors.

Yea she's a niggery nigger. Amazed she even got elected.

Only a bit more gaudy than Frederica Wilson.

a nigger using a dead solider for political gains. i'm not surprised

If her district wasn't a shithole then they wouldn't have elected her

Dressing like this is a possible sign of narcissism. Considering shes a woman, a politician, and considers herself a "rock star" for being a cunt, I'd say she's a narcissist

They need to show her on TV more. I notice on CNN they basically avoid showing video, they just show text of her statements. Because she's a complete fucking clown.

Reminder she is why there are even US troops in Niger in the first place.

Green fo tha munnie,
Gold fo tha hunnie.

two hats, if you consider her wig/weave a hat, which i do.

>a nigger using a dead solider for political gains. i'm not surprised

And another reminder, empty barrel pushed for US troops in Niger for the #bringbackourgirls stunt. Remember that stupid sign Michelle Obama had?

she has a smug smile on her face that looks like she has a vibrator so deep inside her that it is massaging her small intestines

Women can wear hats indoors I thought

There was one where she said the soldier was her son. Then interviewer was visibly disgusted with this nigger

>24th District of Florida: Total population: 725,282. Minority-majority district, with a 55% Black and 31% Hispanic population.

I don't get this. They aren't americans right? So how are they "our" girls? Why can't the men there protect them? Or if you want to get feminist about it; why can't they protect themselves?

>pimp
>weak mind

and somehow manages to upset trump

Yeah that's never going (R).

>Imagine being a black woman with hair so thin
>You have to wear a cowboy hat to hide the wig

Phone car

Need more dead (mostly) white goy soldiers for whatever dumb "look how much we care" stunt. A lot of good US Soldiers have died for the deep state's wild goose chases in niggerland.

It puts the lotion in the basket.

she disgraced more than her district. she is the poopoo that falls to the bottom YEA

This nigger must represent Detroit lol

No, Florida, alongside Debbie Wassermann Schultz.

There are parts of Florida where the average iq is 70. No kidding.

NiggersJewsBadNews.jpeg

And since it's Florida, I'm sure you'll be SHOCKED to see what she was doing during the ZimZam days. Pre-electionfags will remember this

youtube.com/watch?v=mmg1aY6_AJI

Frederica Wilson is now trying to say that the phrase "empty barrels make the most noise" is a racist comment.

Disagree with a black person, get called racist. The word means nothing anymore.

Her hair looks like rotten ramen.

that's a hat user

youtube.com/watch?v=yJOlIm5_wGs

Pembroke pines is pure niggerdom

Women can wear a hat indoors, actually they are encouraged to according to the Bible and tradition

This Type of "Person" sure IS ABLE to make America Great again ? Just Fuck Off ! Totally carneval. Pure cottonfield Outfit.

Horror Clown, this Niggerette.

>Representing the 24th district of Florida
>Dresses like a New Orleans pimp
I thought all the New Orleans niggers went to Houston after Katrina. Are you telling me some went to Florida? Just how many niggers were there?

Where is she from?
We have a similar sheboon from Houston name Sheila Jackson Lee

Look at all that oppression! He needs dem reparations and sheeit!

That whole area sounds kind of shitty.

Lacking in honor, empathy and logic.

She is a big reason to Split Society . Guilty.

Sheila is my dogs Name.

Any of you niggas watch "90 Day Fiancé?" Lol what is it with sassy black women and tiny cowboy hats??

She seems like a nice, reasonable lady

>how he gunna get money for school clothes

Goodwill & homeless shelters get a ton of free clothes.

Florida, land of Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Lubio.

See.

I'm sure your dog is prettier.

I like When Neger Go on their knees.

a nigger woman being a nigger women. color me shocked

thanks

>Frederica Wilson is an awful person who dresses like a pimp and has a weak mind.
sooooo fredrica wilson has failed this city?

True, so true. My friend . Stay strong , we pray for your Country.

why the fuck do we care about some nigger girls in some nigger country on a nigger continent?

don't we have enough nigger problems domestically already?

Has anyone told her you you're not supposed to wear hats inside? Or is that rayciss

>I don't get this. They aren't americans right? So how are they "our" girls?

niggers are a worldwide kkklan, only they can't take care of their own, whitey has to do it for them - it's just more gibs in the endless line of gibs

nuke the district with fire

Pussy in Office + Niggerette = Suicide + Bankrott

All criticism of POWERFUL black women is racis. And, then the shameless jew news will make it ALL better for you.

It is referring to her vacant vagina hole.

>Minority-majority
Is this an example of doublespeak?

Amazing

Dovetails nicely with the NFL nigger narrative. Every black person in the media eye is a nigger. We can all see it now. Ugly, stupid, arrogant, ineffective, violent, ungrateful niggers.

Shame on You for that Carnival nigger. Poor Message to The World.

It seems to a Southern style. I've seen plenty of gaudiness out of that part of the world.

kek. i just said this yesterday.

also her district is full of niggers so go figure.

Black Horror Clowns Are illegal.

>I'm sure your dog is prettier.

And much smarter.

He is. A German dog. Of Course.

Michael berry makes fun of her all the time it's great

You know, 60 years ago, if a Politician acted as shamefully and selfishly as this baboon Sen. Wilson, they would have either had the civility to resign, hang themselves, or the very least the constituents would have kicked then to the curb and given them a good lynching. If you watch John Kelly's press conference on the matter, you could tell he was being red pilled in real time. The soldiers in her district are going to remember this. She already fucked with the FBI. If shit ever hits the fan for her, I don't think she will come out of it alive and well.

Michael Berry is a closeted homo who adopted kids from africa

>that hooked nose

who gives a shit

>red booze face
>belly
Karen is looking a little rough lately. Time for a visit to /fit/

That is just nig behaviour, it has been going on for two centuries
They wear every obnoxious, shiny and bright piece of clothes they can whe' they have enough money

The precise term here is gapped-tooth unwashed ghetto ass

You can't expect niggers have the same morals and emotions as humans. They mimic, to a certain extent, but they are soulless at end of the day.

>that niggers gimmick.
she looks like a rodeo clown

actually women can, it's men who have to remove their hats

Did not know this.

This. We already have enough nigger problems on our own soil. Apefrica needs to deal with their own shit.

she says she wears the hat to honor her dead mom or something but I get the impression it's really on there so her weave stays put

what are your theories?

Underrated

the top of her head is open (and empty) so she hides that with her hats

What a cunt

voldemort is on the back

Race Pimp named Slickback

Trump isn't exactly a philosopher. A (perhaps) clever political maneuverer, and a talent delegator, but easily triggered.