Dont say that you love me!
Just tell me that you want me!

show some respect

2nd for bes't boy.

Hey Ya! requiem

>actually gives Pocoloco luck

But Pococloco already has insane luck.

Thanks.

It feels good being caught up though. I usually avoided these threads because I didn't want anything spoiled for me.

where can a good poorfag like me watch the anime up till now

Killer Clang reporting in

same here user, i just caught up last night and now i feel empty inside waiting for the next chapter. I kinda hate how there was a cliffhanger then it jumped to joshu adventures (still cool tho)

Deadly Joshuu reporting in

i also just finished the millagro man and im kind of dissapointed with the threads.I've been here all day and there is almost no actual discussion.I dont understand why people are here tbqh.Is every thread like this or is it mostly better?

crunchy roll, ryuanime, kiss anime, a google.com search

>coloured

Killer Queen reporting in

>preferences

Don't listen to this dumb nigger: Torrent them on Nyaa

you guys think the band members are actually rock humans?it'd be pretty weird considering they were never mentioned before like the other rock humans

>coloured
>u

Why is he so high?

I made a SNES reproduction today. Of the RPG, that is.

Still need to print a label for it.

Eyyyy I missed ya!

let me save it in black and white so I can pander to you user

Except one is objectively superior to the other for multiple reasons and when I say objectively I mean it

>superior english untainted by filthy yanks

I was posting almost all last thread man.

>Kraftwork can freeze and deflect my bullets
>White Album can freeze and deflect my bullets
>Beach Boy reflects the damage of my bullets
>kill Carne
>Notorious Big awakens and becomes immune to all bullet damage
>Secco effortlessly deflects my bullets with his stand
>King Crimson's ability makes my bullets useless

ITS NOT FAIR

Mista is the only character getting hard countered at literally every single fight, yet still manages to win. Sex Pistols > Emeperor

Requiems don't work like that.

Based off of Pocoloco's intense desire to win the race,
>Hey Ya! Requiem
would have something like being able to encourage the world to fit Pocoloco's needs. The ground would be encouraged to swallow the other racers and shift itself to increase Pocoloco's speed.

>sex pistols > emperor

I will sacrifice my collection just to see Killer Queen animated properly.

mista literally blown the fuck out go get saved by giorno bitch

>Pillar men and vamps can pretty much ignore your bullets
>Pillar men can fire your own bullets back at you.

Honestly, I'm starting to think Pt 8 might be my favorite part.

You guys got any predictions about what could happen next?

Yeah, I missed most of the time you were on the thread so it felt like you were never there at all. But there you are now, ready to post some best bois

I respect you

But he should be dead. You should be grateful he was such an over-taking screentime mary sue because other characters have died for lesser things.

Diavolo is worst villain
Kars is best villain

don't post that in colour user you might trigger the black and white user.

you guys think we will see holly's stand in the future?what if kira family has the "queen" stands?

I'm actually lost.
Now that we know who is Gappy I just have no ideas of what will happen.

inb4 Holly's stand is actually the same as in SDC, except now it's only in her brain

>Emperor
>no recoil
>infinite bullets
>each bullet can be individually controlled by Hol Horse and his scary as shit reaction time
>redirection does not change how powerful the bullet is
>has better allies that play to his strengths more than constantly resurrect him
>sexier gun
>doesn't have to reload
>doesn't have tetraphobia
>superior fashion and superior nationality

Jesus

Or maybe a main villian

>this kills the mista

Ok
Thanks

>never of which can see or understand what stands are

Magician's Requiem

>Avdol stabs himself with beetle arrow right as he sees Vanilla Ice
>desire to protect friends
>after-death Stand that wraps itself around allies, melting anything that touches it, and healing the Ally with anything it melts

I'm with you, I was a bit apprehensive about the "new universe" but part 7 & 8 are def my favorites already.

I hope that the series gets even more [BIZARRE] and the final antagonist ends up being Jobin and another stone person fusing... would come out of left field and I think it's been hinted at with Damo interested in equivalent exchange.

Why are you so buttblasted
Reaction images are fine, but you saved a coloured double spread that looks repulsive

In Mista's case he'd be fucked because he relies on an actual gun, Hol Horse might be better off because bullets are part of the stand

>He would lose agaisnt zombies!

>superior fashion

Literally just old joseph's design without the collar

Why the fuck do people keep saying this
This isn't the only mystery in part 8, there's still a fuckload of things to go off on to

Is this a problem?

stop crying idiot

Well that's the thing. I think pt 8 might be my favorite overall, but even after all this time, I'm still not a fan of there being two universes.

I'm still holding out hope that Araki pulls some crazy shit and links the universes somehow.

ʷʳʸʸʸʸʸ⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅

You first, I posted a reaction image as a flippant response and you're taking it personally

I know this. The reason why I'm lost is because the Rock human "association" was beaten completly.
There is no enemies anymore.
Something will happen but it's really difficult to predict what.

Sex Pistols are nearly usless without a gun desu

>No enemies

I still think Joubin is gonna be our main antagonist.

I was making a joke and now you are crying about it LOL

what the fuck is "wrrry" even meant to mean ?

>Be 56 yrs old
>still look like you're in your 20s
HOW?

I hope not, I really like the worldbuilding done already. I'd love for there to be a "Stardust Crusaders" esque 80's adventure or something showing the new universe's version of Joseph. and detailing more about what happened with the Joestars in between SBR and JJL.

sometimes i wonder if it's a mistranslation.

what else could it be?

It doesn't change the fact that we have no enemies YET. And even if Jobin becomes an enemy now, he'll be alone and can't make stand users yet.
Something needs to happen and Jobin needs to have a goal to become an antagonist/creates stand users

>Insert stonemask/hamon joke here.

Might also be healthy living and fine Italian cuisine

Remember Anne from Stardust?

Does she ever come back or something? I quite liked her

Hierophant Green Requiem

>Kakyoin's desire to tell Joseph about The World's power
>HGR has the power to form a telepathic link with everyone in the world, telling the entire crew about DIO's power

I heard someone talking about the boss last thread. I was just wondering if anyone here knew their identity.

Just asking for a friend.

Jobin equivalent exchange with his beetle collection = giant bug man with a crazy atom manipulation stand?

>the series will never end when Dio about do die sees himself as young and a vision of young Jonathan giving him his hand to get up as if he forgives him
>Jonathan will never make even a small cameo before the end
Just kill me.

It's just a battlecry, like a monster roaring before it attacks and the like

In the jap video games he actually says fucking "WRRRRYYYY" so that can't be the case. I think Dio was just trying to be scary.

Like this?

It's literally spelled "WRRYYYY" in the japanese version. It's just the sound vampires make in Araki's head.

Jonathan was the purest, most kind Jojo.
He didn't deserve anything that happened to him.

That's fucking beautiful.

>"so,gramps can punch cameras and get naked Pictures of members of our family?"
>"NANIIIIII???????????!?!"

This genuinely should have happened. It was Jonathan's body. Having him show up in the clouds for just one second would have been incredible.

Reverb/ Echoes Requiem

Makes any word/situation become real lets say "A knife" or "A truck runs him over"

>Jonathan...is that you?
>Yes,dio.After more than a century,i forgive you
>JoJo,i got to say...this truly was a bizzare adventure

>It's the "there are no major villains, but existential dread and Ennui" part of the series.

Kek

I've got a quetion for you Narancia fag, would you rather lick up Narancia's piss or suck on his shit?

"So,is that Law degree worth it now?"

Friendly reminder that some madman is DORADORAing Killer Queen as we type

Come to think of it, why don't more characters carry guns around?

Imagine if Gyro had a gun for the DISCO fight or if Jolyne had a gun for the Dragons Dream fight. Some fights would be over easily.

>SONO CHI NO SADAME JO:::::::JO

Nice pic, into my DIO collection it goes.

Absolutely perfect.

What did he mean by this?

Valentine does, it doesn't really end well for him does it?

Disco could move the bullet on an other part of the grid.
Jolyne was in prison.

Although, Dragon's dream was the shittiest and stupidest part of all of Jojo.

Godspeed to him.