Sean Penn narked on El Chapo

Mexican drug cartels are a million times weaker than we've been led to believe. It's true that there is a lot of violence surrounding some cartel members, but it's of a random nature and reflects spic stupidity more than anything else:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4998868/Sean-Penn-trying-block-Netflix-doco-El-Chapo.html

Hollywood faggot Sean Penn ratted out El Chapo and led US government forces directly to him, and the the retarded beaner ended up getting busted. It's not that I give a rat's ass that this greasy wetback will die all alone in prison with a massively distended colon, because that's what idiots deserve, but I am EXTREMELY curious how someone so trusting and faint-hearted and stupid could ever rise to such a position of power. I mean, the Mexican cartels make BILLIONS of dollars in the United States each year, but I just can't fathom how they're able to while being so weak. Honestly, it makes me want to try and figure out some way to rob these dumb pussies of some of their mountains of dinero and dope. It's crazy, they're like little girls - I'd probably meet more resistance snatching Halloween candy from trick or treating children. Fucking keks and more keks! El Chapo's gonna be getting fucked in the ass by niggers everyday for the rest of his life, and we're all gonna be laughin' up a shitstorm over this weakling beaner's stupidity every time his name comes up! And this Jewish pretty boy actor is fucking El Chapo's girlfriend, the woman he loves, and the movie star is laughing his Jewish ass off at what a retarded cuckold El Chapo is. I mean, it's just embarrassing what pushovers and faggots these Mexican drug dealers are! These cartels are a fucking joke! Just a fucking joke.

I'd like to get a thread going on ways we can take advantage of them, because they're billions and billions of dollars there for the taking. What are they gonna do to stop us? Make idle threats while we outsmart them with ease? Most would never even dare.

They're dumb fucking spics. Honestly I don't care how much street smarts somebody has got if they have the IQ of a smashed avocado. I'm convinced the hollywood view of these guys as tough as nails gangstas outsmarting all the cops is just to cover up the fact that they're all CIA funded and thus the cops don't actually ever try to take them down.

for people who don't know btw,

CIA routinely uses hollywood stars as secret agents. The Federal Government has been doing this even before the CIA was formally established.

Actors are good at getting access to all kinds of places, are naturally good at being spies and love to larp as le secret agent man for their own ego.

Idk about Penn outing El Chapo, but it's certainly possible.

>user who doesn't live near any real cartel

geez man did some beaner fuck ur girl or something? pretty much 75% of what you said is false

thats not what happened at all

also

>actually believing the cartels keep all those billions and not the CIA

Sure thing, Jorge.

this, the mexican cartels just handle the dirty work, the real cartel is the kike banking cartel which launders all the money, the CIA are just their personal errand boys

i lol at the thought of a CIA nigger believe he is jason bourne, when in reality he is no more than a whore, ran by kikes, just like hollywood, no better than hollywood whores, but at least they get millions of dollars, CIA niggers get shit

no estoy hombre de mexicano. estoy hombre blanco. toda este es no cierto

pipi

Yes. That's been happening since the Middle Ages.

No way man Dennis Rodman goes to North Korea all by himself with zero instructions and he's not wearing a wire.

What is this taco saying?

They aren't as stupid as you make them be. There is a reason why they're able to win the people to their favour until it's too late. Its' not by intimidation. They know how to work the people to be on their side.

About Penn, I dunno. Penn is a fucking commie, exactly like the other actress who was with them, Kate del Castillo. She's a typical SJW celebrity who's now around saying she had sex with Penn after she was already "delighted" with Chapo. Not exactly the best people I'd send to this job.

The pleasure of being cummed inside.

Mexican cartels gained power no because they are stupid, but because they'll be ruthless and the government is stupid and easily bribed. Rich light skinned Mexicans don't give a fuck about the poorer, darker spics getting killed left and right.

>all these low IQ guys cant learn another language
cant wait to go to cali and make bank because i can speak the lesser language

>Pamela Anderson

t.los zetas

Zetas in proxy keep smuggling my product and shut the fuck up you mule boi

Street smarts isn't even a thing. It's literally something insecure idiots came up with to feel better about being stupid. It also relies on a false dichotomy between book smarts and street smarts. It's a function of binary thinking.

Street smarts are nothing more than experience and a person's position in the socio sexual hierarchy. The first one may have a negative correlation with intelligence since smart people may tend to have smart parents meaning they get less exposure to lower classes experiences. But there's no real correlation between IQ and how alpha or dominating you are.

I think the problem is that those who signal their intelligence the loudest tend to have low positions in the social sexual hierarchy and that creates a false impression of intelligent people as a whole.

People should look up Nassim Taleb's characters Dr. John and Fat Tony, they illustrate the different kinds of intelligent people well.