CZECH ELECTION #3 - RIGHT WING SURGE, TOP09 NAILBITER

SPD
>/ourguys/ on immigration and EU, but rest of their platform is incoherent mess. Likely a con by Okamura after he defrauded his previous anti-immigration party.
FINISHED THIRD AFTER ANO

ODS
>Only relatively /ourguys/ party that stands a chance at participating in government. Moderate conservatives that are shifting to the right. Some of it¨s members are openly advocating czechxit, but they are still within the centre
FINISHED SECOND AFTER ANO, RIGHT WING SURGE

SVOBODNÍ
>Eternal GOAT, Anti-EU, Anti-Refugee. Coherent and detailed National Libertarian (think Ron Paul) worldview. Well established structure with charismatic leader with previous political experience. MUH GUNS, MUH LIBERTY, MUH CZECHXIT and MUH EVERYONE BUT ME IS A COMMUNIST
[YouTube] "I'm Polish" - Petr Mach on the debate about situation in Poland [19.01.2016] (embed)
DID NOT GET INTO PARLIAMENT, GOT BTFO

Realisté got btfo so hard they dont even deserve place in the OP

NOT /ourguys/
KSČM - Literal communists.
>GOT BTFO, but are now largest left wing party
ČSSD - Social Democrats, shifting further to the left recently, will soon be the one to be reloading communists' rifles when they start executing the bourgeouise. Pro-EU.
>GOT BTFO EXTREMELY HARD, WAS EXPECTED TO COME IN SECOND, ARE SIXTH
ANO - "Anti-corruption" party, run by currently prosecuted oligarch Andrej Babiš. Ambiguous about EU.
>Won easily, no surprise
TOP09 - SJW, pro-eu cucks. Claim to be centre-right, but IRL they are really just least left-wing of left wing parties. heavily pro-EU.
>JUST BARELY MADE IT INTO THE PARLIAMENT
KDU-ČSL - Centrist sluts that will form government with literally anyone
PIRÁTI - Pirates party, pretend to be relatively moderate to steal TOP09 votes, have bunch of good stances, but leader is dreaded weedlmaoman with ties to antifa and bunch of pro-refugee organizations
> CAME IN FOURTH

Other urls found in this thread:

volbyhned.cz/ps2017/ps_celk_en.html
volby.cz/pls/ps2017/ps2?xjazyk=EN
ceskatelevize.cz/ct24#live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for right wing

KDU and STAN most likely

>NOT /ourguys/
>KSČM - Literal communists.
>ČSSD - Figurative communists
fixed

>TOP 09
>right wing
?????????

bitch if they wanted they could still keep on with the old coalition, that would still be over 100 mp

5th post for gassing all of Prague. They cucked us all, now we have pozzed Kalousek in the government.

Wasn't Tolkien super liberal?

I got to meet Petr Kellner on a trip to CR a few months ago. Technically I work for him (way down the line of course).

Is he famous over there? What do you guys think of him?

LINKS:
volby.cz/pls/ps2017/ps2?xjazyk=EN

If Prague wouldn't base their opinions on a nigger posting le funny memes about Zeman on instagram, TOP09 wouldn't even get 5% and we'd see Feri cry

BUT NO :(

>ČSSD
>GOT BTFO EXTREMELY HARD, WAS EXPECTED TO COME IN SECOND, ARE SIXTH
I'm so fucking glad to hear that even tho i'm filthy migrant

I guess they are kinda right wing economically? They are pozzed cucks either way, was really hoping they wouldn't get in but (((věčný pražák))) opět zapracoval.

Slovak or worse?

russian

Prague helped ODS surge.
And Kalousek is not in the government.

Ya mouthbreathing retard.

They are not even right wing economically. Centre at best, centre-left at worst.

Prague helped ODS, that is good tho tbqh.

Pole here.
Who is going to get into coalition with ANO ?
Is Babis anti-Visegrad ?
Also loved your Arabela show when I was a kid.
And knedle.

>Svobodní are now largest nonparliamentary party
>They btfo Zelení
a-atleast it's something r-right

I was working at the booth and just got home AMA

>Who is going to get into coalition with ANO ?
We cant say, but KDU is going to be one of them definitely.

They started as a right-wing party (ODS dissenters that split off), but they change opinions way too easily and sailed more towards the center (no wonder, with Kalousek at the wheel).

Prague helped to Kalousek and his TOP to survive. I have a proposition: Let the voters of TOP pay state debt. Their minister of Finances Kalousek made a huge part of it.

Certainly Pirates, they are ANO for young, they got incredible coverage in state TV and Babiš-owned media.

which district?

Oh god please no. I really don't want Antifa to run this place.

Can you redpill me on ANO and Pirati?

Hodonin

Piráti already said they won't go into coalition with ANO, they're fine with being in the opposition.

>Who is going to get into coalition with ANO ?
Whoever the hell Babis wants. He only needs one of runner-up parties or two of barely-made-it ones. He gets to cherry-pick.

Babis is pro-Visegrad, but kind of anti-EU (in some points, he would not push for the country to bail).

ANO is one man party with no ideology and absolutely zero coherency at all. Them winning this heavily is not good.

Piráti are antifa pretending that they are not antifa in order to siphon TOPka voters.

>KEK09 is close to get 5,2
#shootupmetro #fuckpraggers

Every city everywhere is a pozhole. It's the nature of cities that they lack community and atomize the population, turning them into leftist fags and whores.

All cities should be destroyed desu

Ok that makes sense... Pirates being on Soros payroll. How about Babis? Do you think he's a puppet? If then whos?

ANO is really all about rape.

they can make an ideology once their in office by communicating with their partners in office

Czech military coup/putsch when?

pol pot did nothing wrong

his own
he is just corrupt, powerhungry oligarch

>Praha will put Piráti over Okamura as well
nice desu

Feri getting elected is the greatest political embarassment in the history of this country

prove me wrong

fuck praha and fuck niggers

Oh fuck. The samurai can go fuck himself, but better him being third than Antifa.

Leader showed his respect for Babiš in past.
Party is made of you average leftist trash and really shady persons.
They got big coverage in ČT and Babiš-owned media.

No army - no coup.

I want see that. They have everything public and that si some big no-no for jews like Soros.

Nah, education isn't bad, just cities are.

>Their minister of Finances Kalousek made a huge part of it.
yeah, during the crisis
and we have 4th lowest debt in all of EU

>le rasta booty man vs le sushi katana man

OH BOY

Czech friends!! Should Poland be happy or concerned with the voting result? Hows the Visegard going? Still V4 or V3?

Babis is in for himself. He (indirectly) owns many companies thorough the country and pushes the laws that will benefit that.
One of his big moves was strengthening tax collection control - this sunk many of small competitors (tax evasions were traditionally huge).

They may be economically right wing, but otherwise they're left wing as fuck, especially that degenerate half-negroid Feri. Basically perhaps the most disgusting party out there (Zelení at least care about the environment, otherwise I hate them too).

forgot pic

Bow to your slovak overlord, Czechs.

its not bad the only problem is pirates but again people who vote for them really don't know who they are

Lel dat Kalousek... Single with no backing. Could someone please shoot him?

Could be but I'd say he still has to bow to his Jew masters. Just look at him.

>Kalousek SEETHING

lmao

All of you bashing Prague, realise that only 12% of the cucks here voted for TOP09, we don't like them either.

We keep together as V4 and stand against Merkel and her plan for rapefugee re-distribution though our lands.

>ANO-ODS is a real possibility
Although admiteddly only with Babiš out, and Im not sure he would accept that

This is best possible realistic scenario, although its more of a wishful thinking.

>10.71 = 22 dudes
>10.71 = 23 dudes
sounds legit

Don't be afraid, V4 will never die.

Super liberal didn't even exist in his life. We are living in an insane asylum.

Pirati has now more votes than SPD.

D'Hondt method works in shitty ways

>18% for pirates
>12% for TOP09
>3% for greens

>this is fine

An entire third of the city are neomarxists

We have a winner, thanks Prague

>Kalousek thanking Koruna Česká for support

Unless someone goes back on their word it will have to be some bullshit like ANO+KSCM+KDUCSL because ANO said they dont want to be with SPD, pirates want to be opposition and everyone else pretty much said they won't work with ANO.

>ruins this country

based CZ

so many leftist on idnes the hell i never see so many of them on the site

>Ruins the country
>Is behind the ODSURGE
fuck off m9 tbqh
TOP09 getting over 5% is bad, but if that's the cost for more powerful ODS and weakened ANO I am willing to pay that

what website is this?

>tfw no neo-hussite nazbol party

wtf slavs?

why would anyone vote for a hapa subhuman?

He must be killed ASAP

It could have been worse

Well fuck it, the countryside voted for the reds and orange, it's the same amount of cucks, just different taste in their cuckhood.

Fuck you. We brought ODS back to life.

>Pirates
>3rd
Czechs what the fuck are you doining? I'd rather vote KSČM than pirates.

Jezus I thought we are bad on it with local politics.

>X said they won't work with Y
they always say this before ballots are case and this is never true afterwards
ANO + somebody is very real possibility

The le weed memes for the youngs.
Don't think anyone over 35 voted them.

feri is an obnoxious retard but Babis and ANO ever being anything else than a pathetic meme in the Czech political scene is much more embarrassing

ceskatelevize.cz/ct24#live

I dunno Pirates being so high (pun intended) is pretty bad. Wish ODS would have more votes instead. Or SPD at least.

some of the men here probably like to watch their woman get fucked by blacks

>voting for a fucking mongrel
LMAO. enjoy mulattos in your fucking office

my dumbass dad did

i am not really sure what happened to him but I'm getting worried

Name a more iconic duo, i`ll wait

Clearly you know nothing about SPD.

Pirates had huge surge with first time voters, their campaign really pushed this particular demographic both in choice of topics and methods of engagement.

You guys all talk about "muh ANO leader, corruption, etc" But what about their actual policies?

Immigration?
EU?
Economics?
Gibs?
Guns?

iDnes is a meme newspaper. Basically tabloid these days.

>Pirates
They are not that bad desu. There are probably some antifa sympathizers, but overall I believe they're more or less neutral. And I agree with their policies concerning information technology.

He's /ourhapa/.

I don't know what you're trying to push here, but it's pathetic either way.

They have literally none. That's the thing.
Other than vaguely described anti-corruption platform, they are a party of one powerhungry man. Whose views are not very coherent.

Bartoš said he doesn't want to change our current immigration policy. Once again, I think that Czech Pirates, as they are now, are quite reasonable. You can't say that about all Pirate parties though - e.g. German Pirates are basically cuckold communists.

nothing will change in this regards

kek

>Immigration?
Fellow slavs welcome, no kebab.
>EU?
Skeptic, not to the point of wanting to bail the whole endeavor but anti-Euro.
>Economics?
If it will (indirectly) benefit the companies that ANO chief (indirectly) owns, it's good.
>Gibs?
Gonna stay the same.
>Guns?
Gonna stay the same.

I know that it’s led by a non-Czech and non-White mongrel.

What else HONESTLY do you need to know?

I have a feeling that only half viet trash and arabonig students post from CZ on this board

get your facts st9 m9