Why was LBJ such a fucking dick?

Why was LBJ such a fucking dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_6NYjG11IJU
youtu.be/Ocz32wymwDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews

Not everyone sexually fetishizes their pets user.

genetics

seriously just look at this twat's face

condescending arrogant prick he was from the get go, as he was born to be one

>Johnson lived to dominate, and he used crass behavior to bend people to his will. At 6-ft., 3-in. tall and 210 lbs., he liked to lean over people, spitting, swearing, belching, or laughing in their faces. Once, he even relieved himself on a Secret Serviceman who was shielding him from public view. When the man looked horrified, Johnson simply said, “That’s all right, son. It’s my prerogative.”

Jesus christ

I've heard tapes of him talking to his staff and the guy was a total asshole.

He seems like a decent fellow

It's uncanny.

Hi desu hoz diwali going

He would jack off during meetings to establish dominance

have you heard the conversation with his tailor where he asks "for more room in the crotch" because his pants were "too tight from his massive dick"

can't even make this shit up

No but I heard him chastise Robert MacNamara for a decision JFK made and there was literally no point to it other than to use it as an excuse to act like a total dick head.

Wasn’t he the president that had a massive dong and intimidated his staff with it

Virgin JFK Vs. Chad LBJ

>immigration act of 65

America died in 1913

what happened in 1913?

Federal Reserve was created.

>we should go back to trading sheep for farm equipment and gold dust for whiskey shots

>not understanding that we had currency prior to the federal reserve
>not understanding that teh federal reserve is not a federal entity
>Not understanding that the federal reserve is a large scale usury bank that is untouchable by the us government
You really are a newfag arent you

Yes

>not understanding that private business is less corrupt and inefficient than the government (even if it is still corrupt)
>not understanding that the federal government would hire Shaquaniqwa to the run the money printing and her manager LaDasha would be supervising

Fucking retard.

I always like to make a point to root for the underdog, so

>untouchable by the us government
the president literally choses the head of the fed. it's janet yellen at the moment

He would call his chiefs of staff into the bathroom while he was taking a shit and hold meetings in the WH bathroom to establish dominance as well

wait a second
>loves to establish dominance
>major jew connections
>sociopath prick

Does any of this stuff...

sound like someone we know?

he looks like newt

Obama?... no wait Clinton.

He had severe mommy issues and used to cheat on his wife (apparently he had a really big dick)

Anti Fed reserve power died on the Titanic .. coinkeedink?

i like meme flags because you can easily identify retarded faggots

lol this means nothing, they are a private entity with shareholders, (major banks) just because the president chooses one of their pet jews (they have all been jews) doesn't mean shit. If we wanted to audit the fed and see their books they tell us to fuck off.

Oh fuck off stupid fucking newfag libertarian. You obviously don't know how the federal reserve system operates and how the IRS was created a year after to syphon the wealth out of the people.

Or how every single major war in history has been fought over whether or not the international banks or the people had control of the nations finances.

youtu.be/_6NYjG11IJU watch this
or watch this 3 minute one
youtu.be/Ocz32wymwDg

DIdn't know immigrants were big fans of country music. But when did reality ever stop the memeing Sup Forumstard.

LBJ was a nigger loving faggot that set this country up for ruin.

>Yellen was born to a Jewish family in Brooklyn, New York, the daughter of Anna (née Blumenthal) and Julius Yellen, a physician.

lol.

>watch these conspiracy tinfoil hat videos and become an enlightened individual, like me

puke.jpg

Retard

It's just a method for them to tie up your precious time.

You will learn nothing, but you will find plenty of pointless drivel to refute, thereby consuming even more of your sweet, sweet minutes on this Earth. And all for what?

The federal reserve has been a boon to humanity. If you are like most folks at pol, then without the progress created by “usury” and “muh centralized banking” you probably wouldn’t even have survived childhood. You literally would have died of malnutrition or some disease we can now routinely cure.

Or did you think the lifegiving shelter of your moms basement was something that didn’t require large scale financial institutions?

the face says
>i sacrifice you next, punk!

gavin

He looks just like my GrandFather and GrandUncle desu

1st shooter gets his immigrants comped

>He would call his chiefs of staff into the bathroom while he was taking a shit
I watched The Butler and kek'd at this scene.

Probably the biggest piece of shit in the history US.

I saw LBJ once in the White House mess some time in the 60's. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued browsing the buffet, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to get some extra food for the French ambassador I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen cheeseburgers in his hands without getting them checked by security first.

The girl at the buffet table was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, we need to make sure those haven't been spiked, first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the table.

When she took one of the burgers and started looking over them all, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any Vietcunt infetterance,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she'd analysed each burgeroom bun independently and put them in a bag and started to say the food was safe to eat, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He is the worst thing to ever happen to america

My man. You are walking the right path.

Bonaparte-worst thing to happen to france
Hitler-worst thing to happen to germany
Lbj-see above
What is about haplogroup e-fags that makes them want to destroy r1b-vilization?

So you abuse your dogs to keep you from fucking them?

>fat ass
>chad

Yeah right

He sucked so bad that the country embraced Richard Nixon.

Pathetic.

>German claims Hitler was bad because he was an ethnic Jew

He also literally stole his Senate election and showed the media the "lost" ballot boxes

Did he hold meetings with reporters while on the toilet? Maybe we wasn't all bad kek

LBJ is one of the worst people to ever live.

Lbj was notorious for holding pressers and cabinet meetings on the shitter
A reporter once asked him why... he replied
"They say I'm crazy.. really don't care That's my prerogative They say I'm nasty But I don't give a damn Gettin' girls is how I live,Some ask me questions,Why am I so real?..but they don't understand me, really don't know the deal"

I like his antics, he doesn't give a fuck about others and just does as he pleases. The fact that he was the President is hilarious.

R1b cucks constantly getting BTFO by the BEC