Warhammer 40k to be "Diversified"

Now, we're the heretics...

>What are such over-the-top reactions up against? Why, the horror of questioning “the lore”, of course! Warhammer 40,000 is built upon decades of continuously rewritten and fluid fiction, with changes made to reflect the times and Games Workshops’ player base. At some point, women and minorities start to challenge the necessity of certain elements, such as the unnecessary sexualization of female-oriented miniatures to the lack of representation in model choice, and request Games Workshop to expand their selection as to include everyone in the mass carnage that is the 41st millennium.

belloflostsouls.net/2017/10/feminist-40k-admins-respond.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4
belloflostsouls.net/2016/06/on-maturity-40k-and-slaanesh.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

arn't the salamanders the giggaist niggas ever. all of them being Draconoc John Henry metal album covers.

Go and actually look them up, they are not niggers.

ive NEVER seen a woman or a nigger in a games workshop.

They're coming for our crypto-fascist smut !

Salamanders: Black skin, red eyes, pure white heart.....and fire, lots of fire.

Definitely the bro-est tier chapter, space wolves and celestial lions also up there.

That's been going on for a while. New fluff has went out the way to plug women in as soldiers and officers a lot recently, minorities as well but even so there have always been some due to the nature of the Imperial Guard. Oh, sorry, astra militarum or whatever faggot shit they changed it to.

Well, they actually just have mutated skin.

>women want a varied, non sexualized, non gender binary army internalising concepts they can relate and identify with

I, for one, will not oppose more tyranids releases

These fucks better not ruin the 40k universe, fuckers heads are gonna pop off.

So what's the issue? The want the Sisters of Battle armor designed and the Repentias retconned? As for models of "more ethnicities", they're figurines. You can paint them whatever skin tone you like. Even in the canon, a lot of Imperium planets are not racially homogenous, so there's no obligation to make your space marine chapter or guard regiment all-white.

you know that'll just culminate into an army of sigourney weaver guard assisted by nuns with guns saving the imperium right?

Meh, GW have full-blown kikes for more than a decade now, and I stopped paying attention to anything past THE SPIRITUAL LIEGEs writings.
Don't worry: one they realize that "diversifying" hurts their ever-thin wallets they will silently fall back on this decision, guaranteed.

>>women want a varied, non sexualized, non gender binary army internalising concepts they can relate and identify with
Isn't that just Slaanesh?

>so there's no obligation to make your space marine chapter or guard regiment all-white.

You see, the issue is that there aren't any obvious minorities included. It's not that they can be shitskins, it's that they have to be.

Nah, they we're meant to be coal black due to mutation not because they we're niggers. Some retard just took them as niggers because they we're black and it stuck.

I told you cunts this.
I told /the/ this.
You all laughed at me and said never, even after I posted a paste bin of GW bigwigs discussing it.

>less than 1% of the population getting catered too while the hardcore loyalist base gets the dick

this shit will be used as an excuse for the next premeditated economic meltdown

>RACIST GOYM WON'T BUY MY SHIT

They are literal charcoal.

*/tg/

If there was a 40k movie and they cast all black actors as Salamanders, would you be angry user?

Yes and some nigger mistook them for actual niggers because of that.

As soon as Primaris showed up with that God awful fluff the 40k universe was giving its last gasps.

Alienating the fanbase is the recipe for going bankrupt in a decade.

No, it will end up with male characters in SoB armies, invalidating the creed of the Imperial Cult armies.

Well, they really should just have white folk in black face or on that melanin shit those swedecucks take.

Yes, but the only 40k movie ever worth watching will be The Lord Inqisitor (entirely fan made - that's why), so who cares.

Promo here BTW
youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4

Well GW basically already killed fantasy battles by trying to restart it.

>games

People are going to vote Trump 2020 out of spite

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Why did you crash the country with no survivors, user?
>Because liberals ruined my hobbies

>Anno Domini 017.M41
>being a half-breed heretic

The problem is the only black people with skin nearly that dark are also ~60 IQ apes. Most black actors are relativeky White presenting and many have White blood/light skin/caucasian features. You'd have to either turn the Salamanders into plain ~20% White black people or do some heavy makeup on the actors. And if you are going the makeup route you might as well have White actors.

They are very tanned space marines.

Exactly, this stuff is never about equality, it's about EQUALITY aka nothing White/European or male can be allowed to exist on its own.

>to be "Diversified"
>by a single feminazi blog no one gives a shit about
Stop giving them attention, retard.

They look like charcoal.

The actual black chapter culture wise would be the Celestial Lions, they might be white though because they've never been shown without armor. Also got purged by the Inquisitions Orkish snipers during the third war for Armageddon

Anime is next. The fact that its made by none whites won’t matter because that’s the only thing protecting it. There was a transgendered ghost in Blue Exorcist and it was played for laughs. It not being able to live as a women kept the spirt anchored to Earth. And they called it a “he” and made fun of him.

Once the left realizes how red pilled anime is they will censor it along with Japanese video games.

7/10 because you used a guardsman instead of a marine or a commissar.

Uh-oh! Sexist manbabies are getting triggered!

Need a safe space, drumpfkins? Don't worry, the rest of us will move on without you.

look what you made me do

Enjoy my thick eldar cock in your girls as I laugh at your nigger models.

If we keep voting establishment recking upsetters one day they will have to admit that imposing there world view on everyone’s by invading hobbies is against their interests.

They won't admit that until they are being dragged to the gallows. This dance has been danced hundreds of times.

Translation: We want female money.

Result: Games workshop closes in 5 years due to lack of sales.

I didn't make it, but you are right it should be a inquisitor or something besides a lowly flashlight gunner.

Based Tyranids have evolved past puny identity politics. No gender, no sexuality, no religion or culture. Yet they are also of a higher intelligence beyond even Choas’s comprehention.

Eat, Consume, Breed, Repeat.

>thick eldar cock
>eldar cock
>thick
Hello Farseer Idranel

Guardsmen get treated like shit. Only fair they be the ones to represent the defecting playerbase.

Bump

>forcing a hundred thousand young to middle aged white apolitical soyboys who share an attraction to fascist aesthetics and themes to finally wake up
I love and will miss 40k but this is a good thing, user

i refuse to believe that. i honestly believe the higher-ups in charge genuinely BELIEVE they are helping society or social justice or some shit if they do this. willful naivety.

im not sure if this is sinister or not

>i refuse to believe that a company known for overpricing their shitty little low-quality models, pricing bigger one like a fucking car and making even the books, the rules and such side shit cost a fortune, making new models overpowered for no reason other than makin money and so on and so on wouldn't try to market their game to what is an untapped market

This thing, unassembled and unpainted, costs more than a thousand dollars.

>shittalking the Most Glorious Imperial Guard, Hammer of the Emperor
>lowly flashlight gunner
>being so salty because he didn't pass the Guard's cut
Typical PDFs

Anime is not redpilled it's full of degenerate shit. Some animes are redpilled like death note and welcome to the nhk though

Naruto is a nationalist manifesto!

that's why I play warmachine

Yeah because it's fucking bad ass, an Xbox costs $500 and is just a dumb piece of bread and circus shit at least a titan is an interesting project to build and paint and then you can play with it and there's a social aspect to the game

So, a few things to point out...
One: Warhammer 40k is not a progressive idea for a future. The idea of "the game reflecting 2017 culture" is anathema to 40k, as 40k depicts a far flung future where humans are currency spent in thousands of wars, where the populace is under the yoke of an oppressive regime (albeit, a necessary one). There is no mirror reflection here that sci-fi tropes usually hook into, gender, sexuality, race...are things that dont matter in the 41st millenium. Not because humanity is in a good place, but because its being crushed on all sides by things that arent human. Humanity is (mostly) united in hate and xenophobia. Its a cornerstone of the franchise.
Two: The author seems to undervalue 40k as a setting. Sure, it has lifted tropes, and parodied elements of other sci-fi settings...but if you cant open your eyes and see that 40k takes itself VERY seriously, you should probably go to another fandom.
Three: Im ALL for new female models, in the Astra Militarum, new plastic sisters, more Eldar models. But not the Adeptus Astartes. Not only are there 1000 lore reasons why it doesnt happen, theres definitely biological/psychological reasons why it shouldnt. Not to mention that there would be NO REASON FOR IT. Sisters of Battle were created to give females a rough equivalent to the Astartes, with their own strengths to go with it. Its been this way for 30 years. Theres no need to change it when there are a billion other faction choices for women. Not to mention SM are basically NOT HUMAN anymore, and therefore things such as gender and sexuality dont apply to them as they would regular humans.

Four: Culture and race representations that mirror our own are pointless, again. Every genotype walking around in 2017 would have been obliterated and mutated beyond comprehension by 38000 years of colonization of far distand worlds with different biomes, vat-grown populations, colonial interbreeding, ridiculously harsh living conditions, and roughly 10k years of isolationism and fear before the Imperium even became a thing. Cultures may have a basis in our history, but they are far removed (or a case where history has repeated itself) from our own cultures as to even categorize Salamanders as "black space marines" or the White Scars as "just space Mongolians" just serves to propagate cultural pigeonholing that just isnt necessary.

Whew, that as long. Point in short: 40k doesnt need to reflect our current world. Its not even remotely the point. Just read the opening crawl of every codex. No matter what happens...you wont be missed.

I've seen a handful of blacks in Games Workshop.

Woman are a different story, not once have I ever seen a girl play.

>create female space marines
>most of their customer base goes ape shit
>sjws don't bother to buy their shit
It happened to geams and it will happen to 40k

>this thing that has lasted for decades needs to be changed so it can last longer

>Women involving themselves in 40k
>Ever
>Games Workshop pandering to a playerbase that literally doesn't exist

This but unironically

>all this diversity shit
>no Orkz
The one reason I haven't spent a dime on this shit game.

Gamegate 2.0 but with Fascists, Neo-reactionaries, and Religious Fundamentalists.

I love this post and it'll show if this is taken down. Because this shows why their claims are B.S.. let's also not forget that if GW capitulated the writing will go downhill as it's priorities won't match the setting AND GW will end up killing the biggest female representation in the game reducing women into a role of being the "other" rather than having a Strong independent presence of their own.
But I suspect Feminist 40k doesn't like the SOB in all the points of the Concept of the Sisters of Battle even in the Sisters of Battle Omnibus, because the SoB are the anthesis of the Star Trek Pogressive paradise more so than any other faction as instead of "evolving past religion they revel in it, instead of being independent and showing respect to now authority but their own code, and then promptly throwing that code aside as needed, they hold everyone to that code and praise the man they built that code for, instead of seeking peaceful solutions they act with the knowledge that their presence means that peaceful solutions are now unlikely and they exist as a threat of and execution of force.

Why did the have to come after my favorite fantasy setting?

tfw chaos will not be fucking white males and the imperium will have non-whites leading a fascist catholic european space state

Fuck bell of lost souls. They thought Slaanesh was "problematic"

belloflostsouls.net/2016/06/on-maturity-40k-and-slaanesh.html

>a decades old fictional universe set in a horrifying religio-fascist dystopian future where humanity survives through a harsh doctrine of universal xenophobia should pander to the current year identity politics ideology used to break up leftists and prevent them from opposing bankers

I know they had to push this bullshit to end Occupy Wall Street and that line of thinking, but that's over now. Don't they have some plan to stop this insanity at some point?

Seeing this story get some play this week has got me thinking that GW is going to release some female guard, female inquisitor, or a new line of SoB and they're telling these clickbait sites some vague answers for some free advertising for a few weeks.

this

>40k
>Identity politics

Gee, i wonder who could be behind this.

>implying there's anything wrong with the Imperial Guard
Bravest sons of bitches out there.

>talking to anybody about EC chat censoring and banning people for offensive talk and they think it's a bullshit
Yeah, this shit is not gonna fly.

Jfc, these people need to be thrown out of everything, not just gaming. Everything is just deconstruction and destruction of meaning labeled as 'intellectualism'. They cannot see the value in anything besides making shitty people feel good about themselves, and since everything is offensive to someone everything must be done away with. They can never enjoy anything.

Great job spreading news about this. It increases the odds of some big name feminists or news outlets finding out about this and starting a movement from it. You know instead of just letting it exist as a single post on a backwater facebook group.

for the greater good ayyy vey the democles crusade shoa!

>Guard's cut
You mean as long as you can hold a rifle and have a working trigger finger you are good to go and be a fodder somewhere.
Gaunts Ghosts is good shit though,

>deconstruction

This shit is out of control. Any channel I used to like has become plagued with 45 minute "analysis" videos of the most mundane shit. Just enjoy something for God's sake.

>Feminist 40k admin group
Why is this even a thing?

Back when I played in 3rd edition there was a token girl player. Rather average looking. She played Tau and flatly stated she cared more about customizing models and painting than playing which is fair I suppose.

ruin them

This is why comics are shit since they alienated actual readers and pandered to people who claimed to be comic nerds by just watching the movies and told long time fans to fuck off while the actual comics became more and more progressive over lack of substance for creativity.

it is like these feminist fucks just see something that a lot of YT like and they invade it and try to "deconstruct it" from its oppressive hold

in real life the sisters of battle would commit genocide on all feminist/sjws and that brings a smile to my face

I can sleep at night without the light on knowing that

>If we ignore cancer, it'll go away.

I always thought orks were the niggers anyway

By the emperor

No, Orks are actually more intelligent than niggers, relatively speaking. They just live for the fight.

my dude, orks would slaughter niggers
niggers are inherently cowards at heart
Orks hate that

>no mention of Lamenters
Must they always be so fucked over?

>Implying Games Workshop cares beyond catering to their current fanbase
In lore anyways if it's human and has a heartbeat you're as equally qualified to die for the emperor in battle as the person beside you. The Imperium is so massive it relies on numbers in many cases and you don't need superhumans to shoot a lasgun.

Except Orks are pretty smart. They can actually make spaceships out of scrap. Niggers don't even realise that you could use something as a weapon unless whites used it against them.

Orks aren't smart in a technical sense, but they're creative and their collective belief in their technology can turn a pile of junk into a functioning tank.

((THEY)) HAVE GONE TOO FUCKING FAR THIS TIME

Ork technology is based on belief, not understanding. They don't know shit about how a plane flies. But because they believe it will fly, it will fly.