Love Rush!

OTTERING GOES HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=baUY9LFlYh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why make a new thread, retard?

To discuss best girl.

LAST THREAD

I guess because the other one died, but I might be to smart to answer that question.

YET ANOTHER HAREM RIGHT WHEN NISEKOI FUCKING ENDED

DROPPED AFTER THE FIRST FUCKING CHAPTE-

>nothing but monster girls

FUCK IT I'M IN

good taste

Even the main girl?

> notChitoge vs notOnodera
It's clear as a day who's gonna win

If cupid doesn't win I'm going to castrate myself, get hormonal treatment and become a trap. And that's even before the monster girls have been properly introduced.

At least unlike Nisekoi, I'm gonna read this series with the express purpose of pleasing my dick, so it'll be hard to get mad/disappointed.

That sounds like it would be an actual fucking love triangle.
>Angel likes MC
>MC likes Childhood Friend
>Childhood Friend likes Angel

>Kokorokokokoroko
youtube.com/watch?v=baUY9LFlYh0

Hold on. Childhood friend seems genuinely uninterested in MC.
What's going on?

I never bothered watching this, but she seemed like fun.

>"My heart has belonged to one girl."
>Brunette
Jesus fucking Christ this is the first page I've seen of this series and I already know how this is going to end.
>best girl
this could very well be true, but don't get attached user.

In for the cupid
Cupid going to best all the chapters

also for that previous thread faggot that whine about how people fall in love just because of minor shit.

guess what

Real life the same, stupid fucktard. Nobody got time for >9000 custom rules and decades of muh hardship romantic struggle before falling in love. Only Sup Forumsirgins landwhales believe in that drivel.

I hope she really doesn't love mc and actually loves someone else.

cuck.

So what group is going to pick this up?

This first chapter is actually bait.

Since this is replacing Bleach, it's actual a powerlevel mango

Brunette childhood friend is the real MC. She's going to spend the entire manga BEATING THE SHIT out of SLUTS in a completely cool, impassive demeanor, but underneath she is BOILING with SUCH LUST.

Also, the biggest twist of all, is that she's viewed the MC as a girl this whole time because she's a lesbian. But her love will be so pure that she'll even be willing to take cock for it..

meant for

Kubo pls.
Make a new manga plz. Your artstyle is great and I want more trolling and tears

>Nisekoi
>To Love Ru
>MonMuse
pretty shameless if you ask me

The author's previous work had its MC literally named Ringo Yuuki. Subtlety is not his strong suit.

>Ringo Yuuki

I actually had to google that. I haven't read to-love-ru since before it became darkness. I kind of liked it more before it got super interesting.

>monstergirls now in WSJ
so does that mean monmusu is mainstream now?

>Haven't got the tiniest chance
For a split second I thought the author might pull a "M A D M A N" on us by making him actually end up with brunette girl and essentially screw all the harem romcom cliches, but I think I'm wrong now

post yfw when he ends up with some random monster girl

You guys are the same that expected Ash to win this time right

I like monstergirls as much as the next guy, but is there really no way of serializing without resorting to haremshit?

Fuck me that was great

I hope Zebra wins.

>I like haremshit as much as the next guy, but is there really no way of serializing without resorting to haremshit?
The age old problem.

z-ton's batgirl story was really nice, had a s&w feel to it, i'd love to see that serialized.

because conflict and comedy is interesting and nobody going to pay to read the newspaper if all it have is good news and advertisements

>conflict
>harem
the only conflict with these type of things are between waifufags

I call dibs on vampire girl

That's fucking bullshit.

10/10 series already

it's going to be a harem end.

every monstergirl will get knocked up.

I want to fuck that ass

I once read a doujin of to-love-ru where they cloned MC. I think it was Nise Mididorekanai or what's it called. Why doesn't more harems do this? They could clone MC and make one of him to all the girls in the world, then everybody would win.

this dude must be beyond despised by ever other guy in his school.

>Since this is replacing Bleach, it's actual a powerlevel mango
Wasn't Bleach ending in the same issue where this was released? It's not replacing Bleach, it's obviously replacing Nisekoi, which ended one issue ago.

there was also that infinite stratos ova where all the countries got their own, personal Evil Ichika who was about to bone every last one of them in accordance to their innermost dirty fantasies

but then that faggot real Ichika jacked into the hijacked VR system and crashed it with no survivors since WAIFUS GETTING MY DICK? NOT ON MY WATCH!

>harem with another blond main girl
Yeah I wonder who is winning

id prefer to think thats it replacing bleach
wouldn't you say its symbolic?

IS with evil Ichika would have been super interesting.
China scene was hottest.

Wrong. It's replacing Nisekoi. Bleach's final chapter is in this issue.

Has anyone translated the first Chapter yet?

Yes it's in the previous thread.

>Monster girl ending
>In a Jump manga
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I usually hate the black haired first love girl, but damn, both girls are really cute this time.

So reading the first Chapter, is it clear that Monster Girls are attracted to his DNA too?

It's a bit odd to be honest, human girls only get that way when they see him yet Koko and the rest of the Monster Girls never saw him but came to him for no reason.

The whole chapter felt really rushed too. No pun intended.

Why would they fucking call it love rush, it also seems like an Isekai pandering cast of characters.

because they're rushing to him with love or something. Engrish is like that.

Is this Monster Musume "Light"?

still would cause drama because then they would say its "not the same as the real thing"
the clones would get upset too for being left-out and typical clone blues stuff and probably start an armed uprising

I guess asking here is best then anywhere.

Are there any good WN, LNs with an absorbent amount of Monster Girls? Bonus points if it's action/fighting and harems don't bother me; however I much rather have older woman in it though.

>older woman

how old is older?

Holo is hundreds of years old.

I'm not into moe/loli crap. Woman who are well endowed. Are there any Monster Girl related WN/LNs like this manga or the other one; and or action/fantasy?

So a clone war starts because some guy couldn't decide where to put his dick.

sounds like a good finale arc to haremshit huh?

>harem manga
>all monster girls
>in JUMP
Why the fuck not, I'm in.

That's the E-Robot guy? I was wondering what had happened to that series just the other day since I had only read the pilot on Sup Forums when it first came out - guess he couldn't get away with the blatant TLR rip-off after all.

>TLR rip-off after all
More like Yuria 100 Shiki rip-off

Well I did say I only read the first chapter, and it was hard to NOT see a reskinned TLR in that one. Yuuki Ringo and all.

You don't need 9001 rituals, but you do need basic social grace and a personality in order for people to enjoy your company.

>actual real life guy that girls flock to "because he's nice"
>warm and friendly
>extra thoughtful; always two steps ahead
>open and affectionate
>makes girls melt with his warmth every time he opens his mouth

>"nice" harem leads
>either a noisy autist, a passive aggressive cunt (exact opposite of nice), or some mixture thereof; no personality beyond this

The reason why people call bullshit on this all the time is because it's impossible to imagine anyone growing attached to the sack of flower that this genre calls protagonist material. They say that he's special because he's a nice guy, but he's not particularly warm and charming compared to many IRL men.

When you take the above circumstances into consideration, it feels like the story's setting is bending around the protagonist's convenience and status as an extra important figure. Do you know how we sum up this problem in two short words? "Gary Stu."

holy shit you are retarded.

get out of your basement once in a while and talk to actual people

I'm basing this on my experiences out of the basement, both in regards to girls talking and in regards to my knowing guys that girls like because they're nice.

Harem MCs aren't going to make any girls melt with their passive aggressive autism, and you'd be hard pressed to find IRL girls who would call them nice as anything other than digging for nice things to say about them.

so this is Nisekoi: Darkness Sup Forums always talked about?

pretty sure that's ghost girl love hina series

that even has the Volume release uncensored

this guy knows whats up

I can't see this shit lasting past 10 weeks.

>Went through the first chapter for shits and giggles
>See full-on anthro kemono characters in that two-page spread

Fuck, now I'm interested.

So is Red Sprite gonna replace Bleach?

This should be fun

Naw, a rebooted Double Arts is going to replace Bleach. Screencap this.

Link to translated scanalations?

That fucking ear though.

There's 2 things I don't get.

1) the optical illusion; I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks that the MC is good looking and definitely looks better than how they think he looks.

2) they say he's turning 18, how is he still in high school. Isn't Darling Master from Monster Monsume also 18? But I never seen the latter go to school.

Evil Ichika was the shirtless slut walking around in just a towel right?

Speaking, Viz now needs 2 manga to replace them, but they don't usually keep Jump Start series, Black Clover was the last time it happened.

>chitogefags are degenerate
Who would have guessed it?

Isn't he in college?

That doesn't make sense, he's in highschool.

TEAM CUPID YOU FUCKS

She's a gorilla, and monstergirls are a borderline furry fetish.

The math adds up.

Dicks out for haram- oh not this gorilla.

>Niseiko ended
>Another generic harem is added to take it's place alongside World's End Harem in Jump+.
Is Jump secretly trying to make 'Lords of Generic/Shitty Harem' for a Dark Souls 3 Parody in like 10 years where The 'Characterless One' has to kill personifications of each series and kill the Soul of Harem who is just Naru surrounded in an aura of shit fumes and the MC kills her to Make Harems Great Again

>>>/facebook/

This manga seems so artificial and tries to hard.

Well at least MC's crush is my kind of girl.

It'd suck to be MC's friend though. Surrounded by girls you have no chance of winning.

>Japanese main character
>In college

That shit don't fly, mate.

Are we all still Otters? Is there no escape?

so do we follow this? I for one might because of that witch girl that is yet to be introduced

Update this otter please.

So is this Komi's new work, or some other faggot author?

He's a senior. It's not unusual for seniors to turn 18 during that year.