Wh*Te """"people"""" BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc&t=1s
cnn.com/2017/10/21/africa/zimbabwe-mugabe-named-who-goodwill-ambassador/index.html
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

The mold monkey

what a joke

UN is such a fucking joke.

>it's fucking real

LETS GET OUT OF THE UN EVERYBODY, FUCK THEM

>that fucking suit
lmao, mugabe is a clown

>YES KILL THE BOER, RAPE HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN, AND TAKE BACK THE FARMLAND HE HAS STOLEN FROM US

>WHITEY PLS COME BACK, WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO FARM BECAUSE WE KEEP EATING THE SEEDS BUT WE STILL WANT TO KILL YOU AND ENSLAVE YOUR KIND

>Gets elected as the (((U.N))) goodwill ambassador

This is some Nelson Mandela tier bullshit

I heard this on the radio earlier. How in the fuck did this happen? Might as well pick Kim Jong Un.

Canada is anti-wH*te territory and proud of it

Now buzz off!

I am nigger and i look like clown.

To be fair to Mandela, he at least fought to end apartheid laws. This clown is just an oligarch starving his own people.

What possible reasoning coud they have conjured up for this one, his country is in free fall largely due to his own actions (and the country being filled with niggers) shouldn't they choose a leader who is at least somewhat successful, or not a complete failure?

It feels like a comedy sketch where they deliberately pick the most incompetent person.

Free Rhodesia!

My fucking sides. This is too much.

Genocidal Communist Nigger who killed white people in Rhodesia, now known as Zimbabwe

literally who

Really? This old guy slaughtered troves of white people? By himself? That's kind of impressive actually

>the UN

Mugabe is white, look at his eyes

Okay whatever?

>that coat
niggers amirite?

Who else remembers this?

Also available with your favorite president on it.

The guy fucked his country.

Did somebody say Mugabe?

It's shit even compared to the rest of africa

>To be fair to Mandela, he at least fought to end apartheid laws.

Implying that's any better

youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc&t=1s

cnn.com/2017/10/21/africa/zimbabwe-mugabe-named-who-goodwill-ambassador/index.html
Here's the link you lazy niggers.
>mfw it's actually real

Holy fuck it's real.

The Globalists are actually fucking evil...

Like they don't have any intention of doing good.

From where are you getting these graphs with added timelines of major policy changes? I want to look up my country

Communigger who killed Rhodesia and replaced it with Zimbabwe

Pic is him

>UN is a fucking joke

Someone's getting kickbacks. Chinese probably pulled some strings.

What is a WHO?

>his
It belonged to Whites.

major policy changes on the graph have to be added, though
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD

It eradicated small-pox.

Basically distributes medicines and shit so disease doesn't spread so easily.

World Health Organization

One hell of a band from the late 60s, 70s, and 80s. Is this nigger going to play drums or something? I need a rundown.

They still sell those as novelties. So I guess they're worth something now

>quintessentially white

You know that your leader is a humble man with his priorities in order when he wears a suit with his own face on it.

Ironically a better choice

well its nice to see you were paying attention. now go read through comments on BLM vid clips on youtube to get caught up. thats like remedial Sup Forums knowledge or Sup Forums 101 if you will

It's ok, thanks

>Goodwill ambassador of the World Health Organization is a segregationist nigger
Only god forgives

>implying this isn't God punishing us
Maybe this will bring about another plague?

I got my buddy a trillion dollars for his birthday many years ago. I would love to see the meeting where the UN decided on Mugabe, i struggle to imagine a scenario where anyone actually could think it was a good idea.

First Wonder Woman and now Batty Bob.

kek, some mostly jewish global organisation puts a white hating commie nigger, that starves his own people and gave the order to rape, kill and steal white farms, a position of promoting goodwill?

this is just too bizarre even for (((them)))

He'll die next year anyway, my dubbles prove it

Mandela is a commie terrorist who bombed innocent men, women and children. He and his commie followers sang about killing the white farming minority there. He was offered parole if he renounced his ways but he refused and stayed for 27 years. It is such a stark contrast compared to the lies we have been fed in the west about how he was a good boy who dindu and wanted to end apartheid... When apartheid was placed for everyone's benefit and safety.

>Niggers continue to nig
>Praise retarded nigger for destabilizing economy
>Mugabe has ensured that south Africa wii remain a 3rd world shit hole for decades
About 4000 white afrikaner farmers have been savagely raped and murder by the subhuman nigger populace, so I understand why some dumb nigger might think "DuRr wYt pEepo beeT tee Ef bAnaNa" but ultimately, Mugabe is burning the goodwill the civilized world to the point where no one will care about the millions of dumb, starving niggers in south Africa.
Leave it to a nigger to shoot himself in the foot and brag about it while he bleeds out.

the UN was a mistake

Race war

You know nothing.

This.
From what I can tell, most people are sick of niggers. The only whites that still think niggers are humans are underage children under the influence of (((leftist))) propaganda, and Democrat politicians that will say and do anything to hold onto their small amount power. Soon, even they will be unable to ignore the scourge of the nigger.

>Be black
>destroy your country and starve half the population
>get voted ambassador to the world health organisation

no fucking way the dude is basically genocide, poverty and pestilence embodied

its a message about their intentions. and that they dont give a fuck about appearance, really. anyway, it shows us they are ridiculous and we should not care about taking power for ourselves

>apartheid ends in SA in 1991
>immediately shoots down in GDP
really gets the noggin joggin

If that's not a white man right there, I don't know what is.

Weird Happiness Orthodoxy

Robert "Cracker whacker 5000" Mugabe

What is going on in Botswana? Seems like they are doing well.

WTO, UNO, WHO, UN, EU, LOL KIKES

Take your niggers and stick it

Apartheid was the best thing to ever happen to South Africa

>mfw he kicked all the white farmers out and then Zambia took them all in and is now running circles around Zimbabwe economically

BASED ALLY

>stacked