BREAKING: Las Vegas Narrative Falling Apart

Police stationed outside HAPPENING CIA NIGGERS ARE REAL!

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/921753716864241664

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9w3Q74X3Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZYgIrqELFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wew anyone else sleepy

Its literally nothing. Lets just go to sleep.

Bumparino

What does this mean? I live under a rock

why would the coroners office be on lockdown?

what if you need some coroning?

Vegas user here. I live a block from the coroners office and I can assure you nothing unusual is going on.

Bumpoo

why is it in lockdown then?
>"we've never had a situation like this.."
sounds FAIRLY FUCKING UNUSUAL to me, you lying fucker.
they never had a plausible cohesive narrative to fall apart in the first place.

Vegas user from a proxy here. It's literally nothingburger. Let's go to sleep guys it's been a long day

Is it because them CIA niggers wanna mess with the results?

Here’s the fulll larp
youtube.com/watch?v=I9w3Q74X3Gg

CIA Agent in Vegas here, it's nothing.

California is getting nuked though.

I'd like to know too

Thank you.

So over 50 bodies are being stored here, and the last thing they want is another scandal with some idiot taking photos of dead bodies and leaking them on Twitter.

I don't see the conspiracy.

Double nothing burger with cheese, thx guys.....

They are jumpy tough.

Can you smell it from your house? Gross

No cctv, no peace.
Let's tear down our own neighborhoods and see what happens.

Coke

Bump

Stock (bumpstock)

Box (Stock box)

Match (boxing)

Stick (matchstick)

Note the (((Woman))) who answers the door.

Kikes on the inside confirmed.

maybe someone stole a body

AUTOPSY
COMPED

chekkked

I leled, but holy shit, anything is possible in these degenerate niggerfied times

Dr (((Fudenberg)))

really scramples the cashews

Sleepy shills

Are sleepy shill anons trying to spur us on or are they actually trying to use a weak ass sleepy meme... its really hard to tell these days

she seemed about as confused as him from my perspective.

bump

Vegas user here,
If you live a block from the coroners office you're a nigger because that's a nigger neighborhood
Are you a nigger?

well, nothing much in new developments
*yaaaaawwwwn
should probably just go nap and if there's anything new we'll talk about it then

I think they don’t want the angle of bullet wounds discussed...

Good to know, back to bed for me.

lol or a mexican

cocaine bump

Las Vegas used to be a segregated city and that area was the black part of town
Still is

you are slightly bypassing the point tho.
The cops do not, and should not have the authority to effectively bypass the Office of Coroner and put it in lockdown, for whatever reason. That woman (who had a coroners badge) did not look, in any way shape or form, 'in charge' - the journo is asking the wrong questions, should be demanding to know, who is in charge then?, on who's authority it is 'in lockdown'? reason? etc.

Its so nice to see us coming out of the woodwork.
East LV master race reporting in

It works. Just reading the phrase "go to sleep" sends a small signal to your brain to slow down.

Stay woke my brethren.

>146121072
Allot of sleepy shills here

Intriguing

So does that mean if i say

RISE AND SHINE PEOPLE, TIME FOR WORK!!!

Would that counteract it

RISE AND SHINE

bump

Bump

Sleepy shill researcher here. I've dug I to the sleepyposting phenomenon pretty deeply, I have a PhD in statistics and I've modeled sleepyposting trends up and down the chans. The truth is sleepyposting is just a meme. A big nothing burger. Now let's all get some rest. I'm really tired.

~WACO 2.0
KILL ALL WITNESSES

WAKE UUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Why did they have Jason Goodman there?

WAKEY WAKEY
EGGS AND BAKEY

It's a fuckin meme retard the CIA and JIDF are not real now cmon, the bed is so warm on a chilly day like today, let's take a little nap

You guys are all getting flustered for nothing. It's weekend, nothing is happening, aren't you guys tired of chasing shadows? Yaaaawwnn, let's all drop this, take a nap and rest a little bit.

Wakey wakey. Time to be hot shit with twatter.

kek

RISE AND SHINE

>Cockerel calls
COCKEDOODLEDOO!!!!

WAKE UP YOUNG MAN

WAKEY WAKEY
EGGS AND BAKEY

Guna be a bright, bright, bright, sun shinny day
Guna be a bright, bright, bright, sun shinny day

Pic with timestamp or fuck off.

Or there are no bodies there.

Anyone else brimming with arcane energy? I feel like some powerful forces will let us read for hours.

who else genki?

Shhhh, relax, go to sleep. We can cover this later. Take a nap Anons.

kek

>Alarm clock

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BUMP

Plus the other coroner is called (((Fudenberg)))

Honestly they're fucking everywhere

>It's always time to go to sleep

Shes an admin assistant you goof

Did we obtain access to a dimension of life and spirit? I feel so refreshed.

They live

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZYgIrqELFw

Vidrelated looks like kikenigger jason goodman

what is this smudge looking shit?

WTF IS GOING ON

"Las Vegas Police have arrested a man who tried to break into a Coroner's Office Saturday morning. The man, who has not been identified has been put into a police car and presumably taken to the Clark County Detention Facility. Witnesses described him as being in his 40s and wearing a white shirt that had a blue square with a sword and scale on it. After being detained he tried to get up and run away. He reportedly yelled out several racial slurs towards the police allegedly accusing them of working for the CIA. Police refuse to give out his name because he hasn't officially been charged with any crime yet."

>It works. Just reading the phrase "go to sleep" sends a small signal to your brain to slow down.

merely gazing upon this image makes you 20 percent more alert.

you wanna see what i show to germans?

In OP link
Is that (((Jason goodman)))?

Hmmm... this gives me an idea

What is the most up and atum song we can use that would wake people up, where just the lyrics on screen can invoke the sopg?

I was looking into this but it seems to be nothing. Think I'm going to try and take a nap, pretty sleepy at the moment anons. This bed is so comfy too.

It's an attempt to discredit sites like this. Just like the shooter and Comet Pizza.

Thats called a bird

cudmyl lyfento pizzas

Someone call in credible threats? Someone try to break in? Those are the only above board non-shifty reasons to do this.

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!

Khazar jews can't tell the truth and that woman couldn't even admit she is a coroner. Classic demon

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 2000 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been injecting half grams of cocaine. I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is substantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst. It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation. Given the intense mental output of this extremely thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity. I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

>cudmyl lyfento pizzas

disis muh lasreeezort

kek

>The cops do not, and should not have the authority to effectively bypass the Office of Coroner and put it in lockdown, for whatever reason.

They can if the coroner's office requests it.

YAAAAAAWN

I dunno about you guys but I'm going to bed now.

anyone get a geiger counter out to the site of the massacre yet?

>takes adderall and cocaine
>suggests sleep

fukken save'd

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES!!

That's a bird you fucking tard

guys people needs to go there with camers and film whats going on

EVERYONE RELAX
>EVERYONE RELAX
EVERYONE RELAX
>EVERYONE RELAX
EVERYONE RELAX
>EVERYONE RELAX
EVERYONE RELAX
>EVERYONE RELAX

Just go get some drinks and wait for anons to pick up on this. Some vodka, tequila, whiskey or rum .It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Wow sure is tiring reading all this tinfoil hat shit. We should all just get some sleep.

this gif will invigorate your mind.

it was developed for 00 agents but it has been released for civilian use as a counter to sleepyposting.

click it and let your find feel the calming but reinvigorating waves. it will steel your resolve.

PA user here reminding everyone that a "missing" local from Connellsville PA was on the victims list on the Las Vegas shooting. They're possibly all fake

*mind

Kek

It's an 8 window in the hotel that spans 2 floors.

Thats what Im saying, the journo should have been asking: ' Did YOUR office request this lockdown?'
and do you (really..) think that is the case here anyway? I'd be interested if the coroner would confirm this point either way. Wont hold my breath, tho. It should also be obvious why the police cant override them, they are (or should be) an important check in the judicial process. Here, #nochecks