Why isn't Yotsuba in school?

She is 5 years old, almost 6, or already is 6.
The Japanese start school 5 months earlier than the western world and Summer break is only a month long in Japan.

She doesn't have any child friends other than Ena, so it appears she doesn't have any school friends, meaning she probably has never been to school.

I can understand if Preschool isn't a requirement, but Kindergarten definitely is.
She should be in Kindergarten, possibly even first grade right now.

Its November now in the manga, and we've seen Ena and Fuuka go to school.

We've never seen Koiwai home school her or her take a standardize test or do homework. She just goofs off all day.

Because Kowai isn't officially her father. I imagine he'd have to do some paperwork to get her into school.

She's weird.

Yotsuba already graduated from Harvard with a PHD in "being cute". What further education do you think is necessary?

She's the second hottest
I love that doujin of her

We all know who's number one

It depends on when her birthday is.

Except that kindergarten isn't mandatory in Japan and the school year starts in April

Why is her hair green?

Because cartoon

Every chapter is supposed to be a day, so depending on when her birthday is, no she is not supposed to be at school.

My radioactive cum dyed her hair

She was kidnapped. If she went to school, the authorities would find out in a heartbeat.

Fuuka a best.

Kindergarten is mandatory and I said that they start school 5 months earlier, in April.
The manga started in April, its November now, we have still yet to see Yotsuba receive an education

We know she is 5 going on 6, she said so herself.
5-6 is Kindergarten, or even earlier in Japan.

So she can look like a little four leaf clover.

Four leaf clovers are an Irish tradition which are believed to bring good luck.

>Kindergarten is mandatory
No, it's fucking not, although good luck being admitted in even a half-decent school without having attended kindergarten, tho.

Shouldn't 5 be preschool? Kindergarten starts as 2-3 here

>Kindergarten definitely is
The fuck you're talking about.

You have it backwards. Preschool comes before Kindergarten.

>The Japanese start school 5 months earlier than the western world and Summer break is only a month long in Japan.

Guess being a Japanese high school student isn't all it's cracked up to be. At least in the U.S. we have May to the end of August to have fun in the sun and between girls' legs.

If Yotsuba's 6th birthday is after April 1st, then she doesn't start until next year. And kindergarten is not mandatory.

>The manga started in April
It starts in July

Because she is stuck in my basement where I rape her everyday.

Because I raped her into the hospital

STOP

delet thiS

Is the desire to be banned this great, I swear there's like three of these tards everyday.

because jans are lazy and will miss this for a few hours
by the time the ban comes, they likely forgot what it might have been for

Post the page with the ribbon

hnnng I want to rub my dick on her eyebrows

I was 4 months away from turning 6 when I started kindergarten. My niece turned 5 last month and started kindergarten today.
In America, it depends on if you were born before or after the school year starts, not sure if Japan is the same way.