MEGA HAPPENING: SUPERTYPHOON LAN TO ANNIHILATE JAPAN, WINDS UP TO 200-300 MPH

washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2017/10/20/typhoon-lan-rapidly-intensifies-in-pacific-on-its-path-toward-japan/?utm_term=.b78aedf7d07d
mashable.com/2017/10/20/super-typhoon-lan-threatens-japan/#dxMWL50bIOqi
cbsnews.com/news/typhoon-lan-expected-to-lash-japan-this-weekend/

*inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BYEBYE NIPS
SUPER TYPHOON LAN ABOUT TO FUCK YOUR SHIT UP FAMALAM.
2ND LARGEST CYCLONE BY SIZE IS RAPIDLY INTENSIFYING FROM CAT 4 WINDS TO 200-300+
GET FUCKED JAPAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xKMFzKOIfQ
accuweather.com/en/weather-news/voter-turnout-may-suffer-on-sunday-as-typhoon-lan-threatens-japan-with-flooding-rain-mudslides/70003065
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

will kojima be ok

I hope not. If 127 million people ARENT DESTROYED, then Lan didn't save the world like it's supposed to.

Nothings going to happen

What did He mean by this?

NOOOOOOO
NOT MY ANIME

OH YES IT WILL FAGGOT, 200-300 MPH WINDS, GET FUCKED WEEB, GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED>

>tfw nips BTFO

>LAN parties in 2017

SAY GOODBYE WEEB, SAY GOODBYE TO IT ALL, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Sup Forums finally has a LAN party

BEST TIME WE LIVE IN FUCK YES ITS A MIRACLE

they were comfy, fuck those niggers who got rid of halo split screen and they bastardized the series

What the fuck is up with all these hurricanes and cyclones. Like 10 hit the US, there was even a hurricane in fucking Europe for the first time in 20 years or something. And now one hitting Japan? How fucking stupid do the powers that be think we are? They named a hurricane HARVEY for fucks sake like a month before this shit with Weinstein happened

Ill redirect it too your house instead

HAARP is sometimes a wonderful thing if they're using it to rid us all of that degenerate weebshit. Sometimes, you gotta thank these organizations, famalam

He'll be alright.

t. Bootyblasted

They've been testing haarp on us, now they're unleashing it on NK

Bump for cocaine. Tired guys, wake me up when the nips are floating.

Digits prove literally nothing will happen

op is gay

without anime Sup Forums wouldnt exist, literally

Its just going to make the anime stronger

Southern japan here. Been raining constantly for about 4 days. Nothing heavy. Just a constant drizzle. No wind.

I’m not expecting anything dramatic.

Hopefully this means no more anime.

I care
Oh wait!

lemme tell you all the reasons youre a massive faggot for being over 40 and posting GLP on 4CH

Funny how you fucks are always behind a meme flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=3xKMFzKOIfQ

Does anyone else watch disaster videos?

Just imagine if NK could inject this typhoon with a handful of radiation leaking failmissiles.

Wew/

YOU DIDNT GET IT GET FUCKED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sup Forums isn't your safe space, weeb. We run this show now.
lol
Stop lying, you'll be dead in a few hours when 250 MPH winds suck you into the Pacific Ocean. Screencap this post.
Yep. Everyone here hopes the same thing as me.

this is the death of anime

When was the last time a happening actually happened? I sure as hell can't remember.

Satanic digits confirm

Wouldn't that be wonderful! Just what we all want here.
Indeed it is!

Fuck, Japan has to stay intact till they invent the real sex robot

is there any bitcoin market which could crash in that time?

my wish has come true!

see:

So much anime died that day.

God must really hate those nips. Nuke, tsunami, tornado. What did those nips do? Or better yet, what didn't they do?

>LAN party
>split screen
Pick one

It's not just your wish, it's 95% of old/pol/'s wish to come true. Weebs will figuratively drown and kill themselves when Japan is no longer next week. Then we can take Sup Forums back to its rightful place as a degeneracy-free zone.

you either dont get that without a gateway less people will come here, or you wish for Sup Forums eventual death.
so either dumb or redditumblr material. not sure which is worse

Beautiful. Just so profound. Let it burn!

It says the winds are expected to peak at 138 mph, the fuck are you talking about 200-300 mph?

""It will likely rain very heavily in the Nansei island chain (in southern Japan), in the Pacific side of western and eastern Japan from the 21st to 23rd. There is a chance it will rain violently in some regions," the agency said in a statement, according to Reuters. "

A bit of a dribble won't stop my animus from breeding.

you and me are two of the few oldfags left then. moot and cuck mods permabanned most of them way back when

You underestimate what HAARP can do in an instant, goy.

5 for japanese fielding anti-typhoon mecha.

t. /nupol/

>WINDS UP TO 200-300 MPH
Omae wa mou Shindeiru

>Goobye anime / manga

Nooooo

Weebs BTFO

>in the Pacific side of western and eastern Japan
why not just say "Japan".

konichiwa senpais
F

Haarp nigger, where tf you been?

YASSSSSSSSSSSS
Finally.

Good comeback cartoon fucker

Rekt

Kek

>ultraphoon awakens godzilla, resulting in him saving japan from the ultraphoon created by NK & China

liking anime is literally oldpol you tremendous jizzguzzling nigger

Underrated

RIP in peace, nips

>liking degeneracy
>/oldpol/
pick one redditfag

its only a cat 4. and its expected to only be a cat 1 for most of japan. got to love that sharp drop in water temp and high sea shelf. 10 to 1 monday its not even news worthy and wont affect their election

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/voter-turnout-may-suffer-on-sunday-as-typhoon-lan-threatens-japan-with-flooding-rain-mudslides/70003065

MY ANIME!!!!!! FUCKING SHIT WHY

Is this what they call a Lan Party?

TO THE BOATS!!!!!!
ANIME GIRLS FIRST!!!!

We'd stick with ponies

Perfect for a surprise NK attack

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Poo in the loo, smelly Indian.

Harvey was an actual happening. The hurricane harvey, not the potted plant one.

Stupid japs, should just have negotiated with putin and moved from their shitty island to nearly devoided of people live Russian far east.

emp attack in usa while jaban gets btfo

SUPERTYPHOON LAIN!

FUKUSHIMA 2 ELECTRIC SUSHIDOO

Article says it *might* become a cat 4.

market crash next week black friday

Hello chicken little.

If you were on this site and didn't like animes, you were a foreign invader. You aren't saying you like non-integrating people forcing their way into your land, are you?

How could you even entertain such a thought, Lehanzel Destein?

I’m well aware of HAARP but I’m talking about from a normie perspective how the hell do they think they can get away with doing this without people realizing it’s artificial

>Stop lying you larping faggot

"Warm water and calm upper-level winds will allow the storm’s maximum winds to reach nearly 140 mph Saturday"

Why are typhoons not categorized like hurricanes?
What did Maria, Irma and the other one max out at?

>how the hell do they think they can get away with doing this without people realizing it’s artificial
By actors telling us we're killing the planet. Where have you been?

Looks like there will be no more anime for the manchildren.

>Mega typhoon
>cat 3 by the time it makes landfall
Japs will have a day off work and move on like nothing happened.
Biggest happening to come from it is maybe a lower turnout for the lower house elections

Not everything is a "happening" Sup Forums for fuck's sake.

horry shiet

>what is LOTGH

gn8 jaban sleep well

Finally, time to trim that backlog.

You mean just like that time hurricane Jose and Irma were going to fuse and destroy New York? Or when """hurricane""" Nicholas was going to wreck everything because it spinned the other way?
Take your nothingburger somewhere else

there goes the rest of the leaking nuclear reactors...might as well get ready for the detonations this time